Thread: Assassin's Creed XBOX 360 Bound

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Assassin's Creed XBOX 360 Bound 
    Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    this is big news to me, since this title is one i was looking forward to on the ps3, and now it looks like its coming to 360 as well. just another reason why i wont be getting a ps3 anytime soon. full story from ign.com:

September 1, 2006 - Ubisoft sent us word that Assassin's Creed, the next-gen title that wowed everyone and their mother at this year's E3, is indeed coming to Xbox 360. The latest news confirms what has been rumored for so long and comes hot on the heels of news earlier this week that the game would be coming to the PC. Assassin's Creed on Xbox 360 will be released to coincide with the Playstation 3 version in the first quarter of 2007. The title is being developed by Ubisoft's Montreal team, the same group that has put out gems such as Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

For those that haven't been following Assassin's Creed, we'll give a quick rundown of what you can expect. The game takes place in the year 1191 during the Third Crusade. The main character, Altair, is an assassin out to shape the course of history. Assassin's Creed is an action title with stealth elements, high flying acrobatics, and intense sword combat.

-ign.com

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/729/729877p1.html
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    hahah You're so like 6 days ago.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP coheed's Avatar
    Try like 6 months ago! There was talk of this at E3 I new it was going to be on the 360 from the being. It's also one of the reasons I was going to just buy a 360, but then I remembered how much better the graphics are going to be, and that the online is free on the PS3!

PSP Bricked, But Looking For New One!!!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    it was all the talk at e3, but ubisoft officially denied the claims and said it was merely a rumor. Looks like they were just covering up.

its new to me. only came up on ign.com about 3 days ago lol. im happy damnit
    R.I.P Zoidberg

shit yeah, I am too, reason is they prolly just announced that they were actually going to do it, because it was a rumor at e3, which they denied, so everyone thought it wasn't gonna happen.

EDIT: so far, the official site still only says for ps3, hrmmmm....

EDIT again: in the news section on the official site, it says they just announced it for 360 on the 2nd, w00t! that game looks amazing...

best part is the same guys handle splinter cell and prince of persia. so both those game engines could be implamented into the game. image the excellent stealth controls matched up with the prince of persia style climbing and swordplay. gaming heaven
    R.I.P Zoidberg

never even heard of the game, but Ubisoft is good, they made GRAW which is graphically pretty..might have to pick this one up..

they aslo made the prince of persia series, which is a nice looking game. even by xbox 1 standards its pretty good looking
    R.I.P Zoidberg

I thought two thrones was pretty lame, my favorite by far was warrior within, nothin like scissoring a guy head off with 2 swords, lol. I like the games much better on pc than on consoles, the controls on the pop for consoles just feels somewhat lacking to me, I'm REALLY looking forward to the new splinter cell for 360 and assassin's creed both, I hope they make a pop game for 360 soon.

Retired PSP Elite Hacker fubar42o's Avatar
    So now the game's been out for a couple months, give or take. Is it just me or does anyone else seem to find this game a bit repetitive? Go to a town, save people in the same manner, pickpocket clueless peasants in the same manner, collect flags and assassinate guards in the same manner, etc.

"don't fucking ask me. i don't know..."

♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fubar42o View Post
    So now the game's been out for a couple months, give or take. Is it just me or does anyone else seem to find this game a bit repetitive? Go to a town, save people in the same manner, pickpocket clueless peasants in the same manner, collect flags and assassinate guards in the same manner, etc.
    ya lets just say i traded it in for Shivering Isles.....
    I'm a fag.

I'm still holding onto it for the gamerpoints. I'm still having fun flying around looking for those flags. The scenery is still nice to look at and the mechanics are really great, it's just so damned repetitive.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker pokey8349's Avatar
    i frigging love this game - it is the best game I have ever played on the 360 and I have played a few good ones

I Love it sooooooooo much - love it so much in fact I am starting again
    Quote Originally Posted by julie View Post
    i can only imagine you making halo references during sex lol

"oh god... the flood is coming... ahhhhhhh"
    NEW SITE-RECRUITING STAFF JOIN>> www.modifyurpsp.co.nr

Trust Unto God and He Shall Direct Your Path

Visit the site for free ISO's and movies! - http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Don't think you'd wanna go into detail as to WHY it's the best game you've ever played? I think the game is okay, but far from the best. The graphics are good and the mechanics are nicely tuned, but the overall missions are the exact same thing, except for the last part of each mission where you confront your primary target.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast