Thread: Which is better???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Which is better??? 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP darkhunter084's Avatar
    My Uncle is looking in to buying a 360 or a PS3 but he doesn't know which one to buy. I personaly would buy the PS3 because of the internal hard drive and the fact that the graphics are pretty good. But the 360 has better games also. It's a hard decision ... that is why he needs your help. Thank You
    Wake up Mr. Freeman... Not that you were really sleeping...

Senior Member I Modded My PSP lead2gold's Avatar
    your comparing 2 different generations of systems. One wont' be out until November, the other has been out for a while.

the 360 has a hardrive also...
    the 360 will cost half as much when the ps3 comes out. If your on a budget, then go 360. If you want the next generation system, get the ps3.

Member PSP User
    360 is next gen also... just get the 360. I love it, its very multi functional and the games are fuckin sweet.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    yeah, I love my 360, and I really don't think the ps3 is going to be all THAT much better than the 360. I mean yeah, it's got a 60gb hdd in it, but what are you gonna put on it? no homebrew, can't run games off it, prolly won't be able to run videos off it, so that's down to savegames, ripped music, and downloadable content. If it's anything like the 360, the arcade games are usually under 50megs, I think even the 40gb is overkill.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    360 since no one knows how the ps3 is gonna be. theres not much to play on it at the moment, but theres good titles coming out before xmas
    R.I.P Zoidberg

if youre gonna use it as a dvd player alot it comes down to HD-Disc or Blueray?? the optional HD-DVD player for 360 is gonna cost $200, which will be the same pice tag for ps3...id go with 360, then wait a year for ps3.

360 also has a new hardrive that hooks up to a PC to transfer game saves too, so maybe they could do some homebrew crap through it...?

theres a part that goes between the 360 drive and the console. has a usb port on it so u can access the drive. matched up with the cable from a action reply and a memory card from a regular xbox, we can finally transfer saves
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker demondude777's Avatar
    How about....neither! Save the money....invest it, do something with it. That is my plan so far...nothing looks interesting on either of the systems.

June 2005 - PSP homebrewed
    August 2006 - DS homebrewed

Embrace diversity.....play both handhelds the way they weren't meant to be played!

Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    I am now your love cleric.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker yaboyryan666's Avatar
    I would go with the ps3...
    ░▒▓Dark_Alex▓▒░ is a PSP hacking GOD.
    Dark-Alex.org

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by n8thegr8
    . I mean yeah, it's got a 60gb hdd in it, but what are you gonna put on it? no homebrew, can't run games off it, prolly won't be able to run videos off it, so that's down to savegames, ripped music, and downloadable content. If it's anything like the 360, the arcade games are usually under 50megs, I think even the 40gb is overkill.
    Um, It'll be able to run Videos, I'll bet you twenty bucks it will. Also, it's a sony system, it'll have homebrew...just you wait . Remember, linux in the harddrive.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

well if they learned anything from microsoft, and their cat and mouse game with the psp, I'm sure they'll put a hypervisor in it to stop buffer overflows from happening. and also, if it does support running videos off the hdd, the only way it will is by content download, you seriously think they're gonna let you have access to the hdd to put whatever you want on it?

..........yes?
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Cloud Strife's Avatar
    ahem....huh

Click the image above to play this fun fun game! and remember to put the referal number 6506 and the promo code 6506!

how could they do that? afaik the hdd isn't removable, how would you transfer stuff from your comp to it? ftp? I highly doubt it, perhaps usb like on the psp, but i dunno, I doubt they would, mostly because noobz would go in and fiddle with shit and lose their savegames, corrupt things, and all that crap. I dunno, we'll see when it comes out i guess.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Cloud Strife's Avatar
    yea i guess

Click the image above to play this fun fun game! and remember to put the referal number 6506 and the promo code 6506!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast