Thread: im sorry guys!!!!!!!!

1. #1 im sorry guys!!!!!!!! 
    OK GUYS,
    THIS IS SHOTKINGDEAD7 AND IM VERY SRY FOR ALWAYS BUYING OR SELLING SOMETHING....U GUYS THING THAT IM SUSPICIOUS BUT IM NOT.....ACTUALLY I SHARE MY ACCOUNT WITH MY 4 FRIENDS AND WHEN SOMEONE WANTS SOMETHING SO THE OTHER WANTS TO SELL SOMETHING AND THIS CREATES A LOT OF CONFUSION SO IM SRY.........BUT NOW I DONT SHARE MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM AND THIS ACCOUNT IS ONLY MINE.I HAD BEEN BANNED FOR A WEEK FOR DOUBLEPOSTING THREE TIMES THATS WHY I COUDNT TELL U GUYS ABOUT THIS MATTER.IM REALLY VERY SORRY.
    I HOPE THAT ALL OF U WILL FORGIVE ME.
    REGARDING ABOUT THE SIX DS LITES......I DONT WANNA SELL THEM NOW AND IM MAKING A NEW START INTO PSPMOD.COM.
    LEMME TELL U GUYS ONE MORE THING THAT jeremylwf IS A SCAMMER SO DONT TRUST HIM.HE RIPPED ME OF BY TAKING ONE DS LITE FRM ME AND HE NEVER SENT THE MONEY ORDER.OUR TRADE WAS THAT HE WOULD GIMME A PSP SCREEN PROTECTOR WITH $85 AND I WOULD GIVE HIM A DS LITE WITH 2 FREE GAMES.HE ASKED ME THAT IF I COULD SHIP HIM THE DS LITE FIRST AND HE WOULD SEND THE MONEY ORDER LATER BUT HE NEVER SENT THE MONEY ORDER AND I HAD ALREADY SENT THE DS LITE.
    I HOPE U GUYS FORGIVE ME.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    dont post in all caps...its annoying

its your own fault for losing one, if u did. what kind of sense does it make to ship the item before the money. you wont get any pity from me
    R.I.P Zoidberg

i trusted that guy and i never new that he was a scammer....wateva
    lets forget about it but u guys dont let that guy scam u and let him die.....lets throw him out....we will embarass him

Senior Member I Modded My PSP jeremylwf's Avatar
    Hi,

Regarding me scamming you... I really did not oK?
    I said I wanted to sell you a screen protector then you say ok... you was suppose to make payment via paypal but instead you ask me to buy from you a DS Lite and ship the screen protector with the money order together.

Well I agreed to get a DS Lite from you and kind enough you are willing to ship first. We agreed for a price of $85 and you said you will ship it via fedex. I did mention that you will have to show me the picture of the serial number with your username on it so I can check with nitendo if it is a stolen unit but then you refuse too.

a few days later... you claimed you ship it via fedex and when i ask you for the tracking number you refuse to give it to me. then i posted on the forum that you sound fishy and you claimed that you ask fedex to return the package back to you before it is delivered to me. SO in no way i got your package. I hope you can make this public and give me the tracking number so everybody can see that i did not receive the package.

Last and not least i ask you for your mailing address which i will mail you the money order too but you refuse to give me. that really make me feel that you are a scammer and some more you claimed that this account is shared with "4" friends of yours which i think is stupid as they can create an account for free...

jsh
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker jsh's Avatar
    sigh take your sandbox-bullshit otherplace.. if this doesnt get resolved soon ill ban the lot of you

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker spikyhunter3's Avatar
    ban them both they're both idiots,and shotking even made another account when he was banned "alien akshay"..

Drizzle's awesome work!
    Raiden: Still ticking, huh?
    Vamp: Unfortunately, Hell had no vacancies

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    yea...he did, but shotking, if you ship first, I'll buy a ds game or two off you (not sarcasm)
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Coleman4747's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PSP_Bro
    yea...he did, but shotking, if you ship first, I'll buy a ds game or two off you (not sarcasm)
    same here.. i want a ds... and me and pspbro are trusted on pspmod .. so if we say we didnt get a ds then we didnt get a ds

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    moved and locked for obvious reasons.......

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary