Thread: 9/11

1. #1 9/11 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Well...
    I've Nothing to say...
    Still Remember I had a week of vacations.
    and we went to New York to visit my uncle.
    then leaving to the airport on the morning of some day dated 9 of september of 2001, we were closer than a mile to the world trade center, because my father had to stop at some of his friends office in the towers for pick up some bussiness information after leaving.
    but the traffic didnt allowed we to arrive at time. while we were stuck in the traffic, we saw a plane, flying low, then a crash, then the big smoke cloud.
    remember that we left the car and returned to my uncle's home.
    of course, none of my dad friends who used to work in the WTC died, but,

a lot of people died there, and forever I will think in what those families feel,
    if they only had the luck we, my father workmates, and some people had...

|*******----------|
    |*******----------|
    |*******----------|
    |-------------------|
    |-------------------|

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    Does anyone get the Economist? If so, what did you think about their picture with all that smoke?
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

thats a local newspaper.
    its of the 10 september of 2001

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    i remember that day well. i was sophmore in high school and sleeping in math class. they turned on the tvs and watched it unwrap in every class
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Junior Member PSP User
    I live in NYC and on that day when the first plane hit all the tv channels went
    then when I heard about it on the radio I raced to the roof of my building and
    the smoke was very visible.A very horrible sight.

~May all the ppls souls that perished on the 9/11 tragedy be held close to GOD AMEN~

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Zelly's Avatar
    i remerber that day like it was yesterday i just moved into a new house about to start 4th grade my mom woke me up like we got attacked i as like oh shit im gonna die but i was scareder than a motherfucker when i was in clas i was thinking about people coming in and killing the school and arabs sliceing heads off when i saw an arab for like a year i said fuck you osama to them that was a fucked up day

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker demondude777's Avatar
    I remember it too....it was 4 days before I moved into my pad. I was asleep...my mom called me to wake me up and tell me...it was 8:30am PST when I found out..and I instantly went to the news.

June 2005 - PSP homebrewed
    August 2006 - DS homebrewed

Embrace diversity.....play both handhelds the way they weren't meant to be played!

Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    I am now your love cleric.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    I live right outside NYC, tons of my friends parents died, about a dozen of people I know personally, about a dozen more I don't, including our fire chief. My dad works at NBC in rockefeller Plaza, and I, as was everyone else who knew anyone in the city at the time of the attack, was horrified. As I drove to a blood hospital that day, I could see the skyline of NYC, a horribly altered skyline. Sad thing was, I repressed it all, just took it as a horrifying moment, then a few weeks later...it hit me
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    I had just gotten to work (I was a restraunt manager in a mall). We had no TV in the store, when I found out I went and watched the news on the little tv in the break room at Versace with all the Versace employees. It was extremely depressing, and the mall was absolutely deserted, in fact no one actually opened their stores that day, we all just watched the news together.
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

i was in 5th grade, and thats all i remember...but i finally just saw teh video of the planes hitting on a CNN documentary. normally they were blacked out or just shown flying towards.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker yaboyryan666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PSP_Bro
    I live right outside NYC, tons of my friends parents died, about a dozen of people I know personally, about a dozen more I don't, including our fire chief.
    sry to hear that...
    ░▒▓Dark_Alex▓▒░ is a PSP hacking GOD.
    Dark-Alex.org

Member PSP User
    i was 9 years old. I was totally pissed cuz they didnt tell us what happened all day in school and went off on them for holding back information and got in trouble.

my uncle lost some thousand dollars he had invested...
    he was then the owner of a company partner of another big company that had money invested in wtc, and all the money went down and both companies went into zero cash.