Thread: The True Counsole Wars Champ is.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 The True Counsole Wars Champ is..... 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP coheed's Avatar
    The Nintendo Wii! I know what you're thinking, I must be fucking crazy, but this is my own opinion, which is why there is in fact a Debate section! I have gone through this over and over in my head, as much as I love Sony and its Playstation console, I just can't dish out $600 for it! On top of that they're only shipping 400,000 units to North and South America! It just seems like Sony to promise all of this great stuff, but never actually deliver. I know and everyone else knows that those first units are going to have so many defects in them, that a retards going to want a refund. My point in doing this thread is to base my opinion on pure fact, Nintendo does every thing right. What is the point of putting a new console out on the market? To allow the customer new material per say, to have fun with. Nintendo is the only one who seems to be doing this. Sure MicrosoftÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢à ‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s 360 has better graphics, but when it comes down to the basics, that's all it has. Nintendo is innovating the gaming genre today like it always has. The Wii is the only real revolution in game play that has come along for 4-5 years. Playstation3 is way over priced, although the graphics look amazing, but the amount of defects the first units have will greatly impact the company. X-Box has always lagged in the graphics department compared to what "next-Gen" is supposed to mean. Everyone thought that the first X-box was such an improvement in the graphics department that they didn't take the time to remember that the Gamecube had the same exact processors, and put out the same bit rate as the X-Box, and now you ask for the facts I was talking about? Simply place your copy of Resident Evil 4 into your Gamecube and have at it! How are the graphics? The Controls? And most importantly the lag? ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…“What's that,ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡à ‚Â¬Ãƒâ€š? you say, ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â €šÂ¬Ã…“there is no lag!âà ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã ‚¬Ã‚? Hmmmm! What I'm getting at is the fact that nobody give Nintendo the chance, when it's Nintendo that started this all. Obviously you say well Atari was there and so was Coleco Vision and Neo-Geo, but where are they now? They've bomb, or merged with bigger companies to stay alive. Nintendo is the only one after all of these years who has persevered, and will stay alive with their fun and creative new ways to play a game. I my self plan on getting all three, but would rather wait for a price drop, and the defective time period to end. With a price tag of $250 for the console, and $50 for the games, I know IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢ll be waving that controller around for quite a while!

PSP Bricked, But Looking For New One!!!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    OK 2 outta 3 arent even relesed yet, so this is just youre predictions....

Senior Member I Modded My PSP lead2gold's Avatar
    i think it depends on what type of games your looking for.
    the Nintendo sells to a younger generation.

Sony will deliver as they have in the past.
    Sony's systems remain backwards compatible with their other systems... which means you only need 1 console in the living room.

Xbox keeps you with 2.
    Nintendo is getting dull... i mean... I wonder what new and exciting thing will happen in Zelda 23, or Metriod 27. How many mario titles are there now? at least 40 (including all there handheld).

The Wii is crossing a new boundry that will be interesting to see what happens. I mean who ever thought of punching a screen and swinging your controler in order to fish. Fat people will lose weight with the way this system is going. It should be interesting... But i wouldn't doubt sony's PS3.. i strongly belive they'll deliver!

Nice view though! I enjoyed reading your opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by lead2gold
    Xbox keeps you with 2.
    Nintendo is getting dull... i mean... I wonder what new and exciting thing will happen in Zelda 23, or Metriod 27. How many mario titles are there now? at least 40 (including all there handheld).
    theyll go into the millions...Mario 2090594859849398493, youre grandchilkdrens grandchildren will still buy new released mario and SUPER MARIO WORLD 3

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker demondude777's Avatar
    Its all been done before....nothing is new. The only next generation system I want is the Wii because it is trying something innovative....but I don't even know if I will get that.

June 2005 - PSP homebrewed
    August 2006 - DS homebrewed

Embrace diversity.....play both handhelds the way they weren't meant to be played!

Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    I am now your love cleric.

lol, there are so many things wrong with the "facts" in that post that I don't even know where to start. game cube and xbox have the same processors? roffles, gc is powerpc based @ 485mhz, and xbox is intel based @ 733mhz. that's literally like saying macs and pcs have the same processors (before the intel macs). and the xbox has 64mb of memory, whereas the gamecube only has 40mb. not only that, but the xbox has an hdd, and dvd drive. and what's this about the xbox lagging? I've never gotten lag on any xbox game ever, including online. I'm sorry, but you've been misinformed my friend...

The Wii will be the affordable sollution for a family of gamers and people who don't have much money.

Quote Originally Posted by n8thegr8
    and what's this about the xbox lagging? I've never gotten lag on any xbox game ever, including online. I'm sorry, but you've been misinformed my friend...
    i jsut got off of an xbox live halo2 match that was very laggy we won though

and when people download videos off limewire when they have host so they could cheat, with all the lag.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    Two links for you.
    1. The forum where I got the news...and it's discussion Linkie linkie

2. The article Article

Don't proclaim anything before all consoles are out. Oh, and I'm more likely to buy a wii than any other console.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

psp
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker psp's Avatar
    yo we really cant say anything about the ps3 and wii yet,

but the xbox 360 is the best system out right now, but wen those other two systems come out,

peoples opinions will probally change
    PSP is back!!!

PSP modder
    l Rockin the 3.90 M33-3 Fat psp l Paintball Player l Reppin and sponsored by Dynamic Games Paintball

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Dende00's Avatar
    PS3 is gonna be the best without a doubt. I heard the graphics are gonna look like cinematic. Put that all together in a hott game. Sony is losin money tho for makin the system sell cheaper than it cost them to make.
    Baby, we dont break!

were just gonna have to see how it turns out. Heck it might be the worst of all three, you never know!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dende00
    PS3 is gonna be the best without a doubt. I heard the graphics are gonna look like cinematic. Put that all together in a hott game. Sony is losin money tho for makin the system sell cheaper than it cost them to make.
    Obviously you aren't even ankle deep in the water that is next generation video games.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    im siding with the wii for my 2nd console as well. i like the idea of more interaction with the games rather then just pushing buttons. ill wait up to a year to buy a ps3 since i want a nice selection of quality games to come out before i go for the system.
    R.I.P Zoidberg

well, I'll most likely be getting a ps3 and a wii as well, but I think I'm gonna go with the wii first, since it's not likely to have many problems at all, and it looks pretty damn fun. hopefully they package a vga cable with it, cuz I'm too cheap to buy a tv...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast