Thread: What are your dreams?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 What are your dreams? 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    I didnt post this for know what do you dream to be or your expectations of future; Its about what you dreamed last night.
    I propose this as a thread were you post what you dreamed the last night also also you read what the other users dreamed...

well,

last night I dreamed
    I was in a dessert with just a knife and a 9mm and there was nobody there...and the sky was red...and a HUGE sandstorm arrived and It dragged me...
    then after continous hours of walking I found the remainding of a War Machine, that was absolutely destroyed, with just few parts remainding,
    then someone put a knife in my throat, and told me to not scream or trying to run, then the horizon became to bright and then everything dissapeared, like an explosion with extreme power... I think that I died on that dream, as after the explosion, I was in a void, with nothing there...then I woke up...

also I just were sleeping in science class, and I dreamed I was in my school alone, in the night, and I had an sniper gun in my hand, but with no bullets,
    then I got shoot down, then I fell to the floor and the teacher appeared with a gun, with an evil face, and shooted me 3 more times...
    then I woke up and the teacher were pointing me with a pen trying to wake up me.

Please try at least once a day to post what you dreamed last night.
    I found other people dreams Interesting, and possibly you will find that interesting too

Senior Member I Modded My PSP lead2gold's Avatar
    if your dreams are that creative, you could be in the movie industry!
    Most people "claim" they can't remember there dreams... I normally can't once the day starts...

however my dreams are x-rated.. i can't them discuss here

i had a dream of the perfect pspmod, and strangely enough this thread was nowhere to be seen.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker demondude777's Avatar
    I have really crazy dreams...and rarely any sex is involved. (Maybe like once every 5 months)

I use to have reacurring images in my dreams like:

Walking into a classroom only to have it be a bathroom instead.
    Seeing some sort of Street Fighter Alpha 3 arcade machine lying around.
    Trying to stop in the car at stop signs...only to finally stop in the middle of the intersection.

Lately the dreams I remember vividly have to do with my band and not having enough time to tune all my instruments before the show starts.

June 2005 - PSP homebrewed
    August 2006 - DS homebrewed

Embrace diversity.....play both handhelds the way they weren't meant to be played!

Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    I am now your love cleric.

In my dreams, I can go anywhere I wish, they are not like "watching a movie"
    its like real time... I just think to move to certain place or do something, and yes I move and do something, Is just as being awake, but in a very creative environment; and it feels real...

I wont never forgive a dream where I was in a ship in the sea, and the sky was black, even when it was daytime, and then we arrived to a hurricane zone, but it was a black hurricane with a whirlpool under it... then some shadows came from the eye of the hurricane and the entire ship was dragged into a weird place, where there was only darkness and it was an ocean of fire and magma, instead of water, only fire and magma...

my sister says me that am weird, cuz she never remember her dreams, and the only ones she could remember from the last 3 weeks are:
    -a dream where she was a lizard
    -a dream where she was selling limonade
    -a dream where some male models come home, talk with she.. and *censored*

please tell me what are your dreams!
    I am planning to write a bok about people dreams...

or like someone said, movie industry!

most my dreams are so realistic I don't even realize I'm asleep, therefore I assume that all the laws of nature hold true, because for all i know I'm awake. My dreams are usually just about day to day life. I dream about work a lot, which sux balls (to quote a wise man from Waking Life, "It's bad enough that you sell your waking life for minimum wage, but now they get your dreams for free.", if you're intrigued by dreams, or just philosophy in general, i highly recommend this movie, great). I used to try to lucid dream, but I gave up after 3 months with no success, I guess I just have a crappy imagination.

my dreams always have very extreme environments, like wars, natural dissasters, or fantastic things, like being in space, or like playing an important role in what is happenning on the dream...
    I think that it would be very, VERY strange/weird to me to dont have a lucid dreams, as they are almost of the times...

This come more interesting when there are girls on the dream...
    as I can move freely, and feel things like real...
    you know...
    but that happens really almost less of the times...

Or I could wake up just by watching my hands and concentrate...

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    once i had a dream where it me, my sisters, and my roommate in a "Roadwarrior" setting lol
    R.I.P Zoidberg

I have dreams and think that what i did really happen and I'll atart talking to someone and they tell me I never did that. I was so confused at first but then I would also have dreams and a few years later I would see it again in real time.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker demondude777's Avatar
    I had a dream when I wa a kid that Candice Cameron declared her love for me....but that was after I arrested her for shooting a store clerk and 2 humpback wales that got caught by a road divider in the middle of the American River.

June 2005 - PSP homebrewed
    August 2006 - DS homebrewed

Embrace diversity.....play both handhelds the way they weren't meant to be played!

Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    I am now your love cleric.

but this isnt about what you have dreamed before...
    its about what you dreamed last night.
    its ok to post your old dreams, but what about also posting the last one dream you had?

I dreamed on tuesay (before yesterday) that I was walking alone in the street in the night, and that suddenly the guy of initial D with his 86 car parks next to the place am sit, and when he comes out from the car indie it were also it was condolezza rice, mr.t, james spader and that ashley (dontrememberlastname) actress, then a police car came and when I saw terminator and lou (the simpsons police) were inside; then bob marley came down from sky, and everybody began to dance, I was like "OMGWTF?!"

hahahaha...for some reason, i doubt that was a real dream, but we can roll with it...

no, actually it was, i remember i saw on tuesday a very hillaroius parody movie where some imitations of famous stars appear and at the end they are all dancing...

also remember I saw the simpsons on fox, cnn news, initial d on animax,
    boston legal, ... so my mind could take pieces of things i had in mind and join them together... still cant understand why bob marley, and mr.t were there...

I usually have dreams related to things I read or things I watch on Tv...

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker AndyCat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by n8thegr8
    most my dreams are so realistic I don't even realize I'm asleep, therefore I assume that all the laws of nature hold true, because for all i know I'm awake. My dreams are usually just about day to day life. I dream about work a lot, which sux balls (to quote a wise man from Waking Life, "It's bad enough that you sell your waking life for minimum wage, but now they get your dreams for free.", if you're intrigued by dreams, or just philosophy in general, i highly recommend this movie, great). I used to try to lucid dream, but I gave up after 3 months with no success, I guess I just have a crappy imagination.
    I've always had crazy and random dreams, and while seeing the movie "Waking Life" I heard about and got interested in lucid dreaming. I was skeptical at first, and it all seemed a little new agey (especially the websites about it), but I tried to have a lucid dream and after about a week or so, I had one. It was pretty intense, to be aware that you are dreaming and to be in control of you entire environment. Everything seemed hyper realistic. It was like jumping from silent black & white films to HD w/ surround sound. I stopped being a passive observer of my dreams, and took on an active role. Everyone should give this a try, I mean you have to sleep anyway, you might as well be enjoying yourself.

One tip that really helped me, and might help you n8t, is to do "reality checks" throughout the day. Ask yourself if you are sleeping, and do something to comfirm this, like the light switch thing (from "waking life")
    Another would be to believe that you will have one and tell yourself that as you fall asleep.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast