Thread: Omgwtf!!!!

1. #1 Omgwtf!!!! 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    I was walkin' around the streets few weeks ago and found a guy who was a classmate of me years ago and I told him he he had still his gameboy and he said no, but that he reciently sold all his 64, gameboy, nes and gb advanced games for buying a psp, and tryed to flash it, and now it wouldnt turnn on, then he offered me the "bricked psp" for 100 bux...
    I said no...

I just realized today to give him call and I asked him if I could use a part from his psp to my broken psp... then he said "i sell you my psp that doesnt works for 100 bux, again "no" then I offered 20 bux for the screen, and he said "ok. deal." as his father was going to buy he a new one"

omg this afteernoon i'll be getting a psp original screen for just 20 bux!!!!

I opened my psp, and realized that the backlight was also broken, so i thought, that the replacements I found before were only the lcd, but this time i found both things in a row! lcd and backlight!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Zelly's Avatar
    thats a great buy

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    good job. i hope youre using the tutorial on llamma on how to replace the screen

http://www.llamma.com/PSP/PSPTearDown.htm

one of the best things a hardware modder can do is take apart a bricked psp. theres no risk of damaging it
    R.I.P Zoidberg

nice, but are you sure the backlight is broken as well? you do know that the metal cage that holds the lcd comes apart, and the lcd and backlight are in 2 seperate peices, right? great deal though, saved about $20 from buying one online.

Member PSP User
    Congratz. Pretty cheap too.

Administrator PSP Elite Hacker admin's Avatar
    nice deal

yeah the metal cage has some "scratches" and it has something... like when you punch or hit something made of metal, so, I think that If I bought some screen off the internet or something else there could be still problem, as only tiny parts of the screen would have light (tested)
    wait for my "enlightened" psp thread...
    every went perfect... but some dust and some dirty and a couple of hair got inside the psp... so when its turned off you will see the hell of dirty duts inside there...otherwise while its turned on you cant see it...
    but still.