Thread: Saints

1. #1 Saints 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker jrmdb3's Avatar
    Watching the Saints vs. Falcons game here.
    So far 14-3 Saints.
    The Superdome is amazing. Looks spectacular. My mom was saying how its sad how they build the Superdome up all nice and spend millions of dollars on the Superdome and not focusing on the other people, the houses,food, etc. I didn't say anything back, because she does have a point. But I was thinking to myself; its a symbol, its a symbol for New Orleans to build, to regrow, to gain strength and over come anything. Its a symbol to show that they can and will rebuild. Nothing is stopping them. And it shows, the Saints are doing great. Everyone is on their side. Hats off to the Saints. Playing with full of emotions. They have such adrenaline right now and are just so pumped, ready to build, ready to win, ready to show New Orleans that they are back, a work in progress. The show before kick-off gave me goosebumps. I love the Falcons, always have. But Im taking my hats off to the Saints tonight, Good job, you guys are doing well. And o think they were going to wipe out the Superdome. Now look, the Saints are playing home. Its been 13 months ago.
    And for all those who lost their lives during the horrific moment in time during Katrina, we won't forget you.

-JR

Your fellow PSPMod.com Super Moderator. -Jrmdb3
    "Live life to the fullest"
    GAMERTAG: Jrmdb3

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    he has time to make a long post but no time to return my msg. wtf jr lol
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker yaboyryan666's Avatar
    i like the falcons over the saints.
    ░▒▓Dark_Alex▓▒░ is a PSP hacking GOD.
    Dark-Alex.org

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    i live in Baton rouge and i'm rooting for the saints this year.
    i couldn't get any tickets though.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    Saints win 23-3.......the Saints were so fired up tonight it was just unbeleiveable.....hope they have a good season but I know they wouldn't beat the Cowboys

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Coleman4747's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IONz
    Saints win 23-3.......the Saints were so fired up tonight it was just unbeleiveable.....hope they have a good season but I know they wouldn't beat the Cowboys
    i think they'll beat the cowboys.. since bledsoe isnt lookin to good.. julis jones isnt getting shit .. same with terry glenn ... everything is about TO thats all everyones talked about lets see how they do in there next game.. who do they play??

Senior Member I Modded My PSP mofo196's Avatar
    I was hoping the Saints would lose big. I enjoy seeing the hopes and dreams of large groups of people crushed. Then again, I'm an asshole.
    --
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleman4747
    i think they'll beat the cowboys.. since bledsoe isnt lookin to good.. julis jones isnt getting shit .. same with terry glenn ... everything is about TO thats all everyones talked about lets see how they do in there next game.. who do they play??
    we'll see december 10th when the Cowboys host the Saints.......anyway they're gonna crush the Titans this weekend .......did you not see the last game? Bledsoe was doing really good and Julius was close to a 100 yard rushing game......Glenn has been doing the best out of all of them....TO really hasn't done shit.....YET...

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary