Thread: TempAR help

1. #1 TempAR help 
    Junior Member PSP User
    The reason it is here and not on the other discussions is because the problem isn't the tempAR itself, at least I think it isn't it. But I am playing the PSP game Fate/EXTRA, and I am trying to use the code for maximum skill points but everytime I open up the cheat menu in game it completely freezes and then resets my system. I have been using tempAR ever since I kept trying to fix the CWcheat so it would work, but it kept not working. And now TempAR won't work right. is the game just incompatible or am I missing something?

Senior Member I Modded My PSP MrHappy's Avatar
    this is because TempAR is unstable with some games, launch a game that doesn't crash, enter cheat menu, tap R to go to settings, and set "pause game" to "true", remember to save the settings at the bottom of the menu. And then try the other game... this sometimes fixes the game from freezing, but there are just some games that are not plugin-friendly.
    ♬ Don't Worry... Be Happy! ♬

Junior Member PSP User
    It works!! The game doesn't crash. Only now it won't show the cheat. I have to reimput it. Would anyone happen to know what the tempAR cheat for Fate/EXTRA for max skill points would look like? I am terrible at figuring out how to set stuff like that up so I can make the cheat myself.
    I mean I have teh cheat. But I need the address of where it goes or it won't work right. If someone has the cheat, could you look at it and tell me what the address says so I know what to put??
    Last edited by PuppetMaster KyN; 06-10-2013 at 10:06 PM.

Junior Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetMaster KyN View Post
    It works!! The game doesn't crash. Only now it won't show the cheat. I have to reimput it. Would anyone happen to know what the tempAR cheat for Fate/EXTRA for max skill points would look like? I am terrible at figuring out how to set stuff like that up so I can make the cheat myself.
    I mean I have teh cheat. But I need the address of where it goes or it won't work right. If someone has the cheat, could you look at it and tell me what the address says so I know what to put??
    Nevermind. I got it. Guess I haven't forgotten everything in the two years I spent out of touch lol. Thank you very much, Mr. Happy for your help.