Thread: Alright, wanta get into MMO

1. #1 Alright, wanta get into MMO 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker PSPBETTERTHANDS's Avatar
    I'd like to start playing an MMO, ever since i watched south park last night and i was laughing my ass off at the WoW episode. So... i wanta get into an MMO that will play nicely on my computer. My computer is pretty crappy with a 64 MB nvidea GeForce MX 4 graphics card and a 2.08 GHz processor. also only 512 MB of memory. But is there a good MMO that would be cool to jump into? Also, i don't care about the cost of the game itself, i got an extra ebgames card lying around and it'll expire soon... i just don't want to be stuck paying for a membership. I would like to get into WoW but i was told its really dying and "it sucks"
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    i dont know how well they'll work, but there are some different ones mentioned here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive...er_online_game

JOIN CYBERNATIONS!!-www.cybernations.net

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    your not playing WoW on that comp. 512mb isnt enough ram. youll lag like crazy in major cities. get Guild Wars instead. it has lower system requirments and its free to play online

personally, i like GW more. its story driven and theres major instances that occur. if you enter a instance then theres people there playing it too, so the story will advance at your pace. plus, its free every month, no fees after u buy the game. you need to upgrade your rig though. 512mb isnt enough ram and your video card is weak
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker PSPBETTERTHANDS's Avatar
    thanks ms. obvious lol. I appreciate it Julie. Those guys that told me WoW sucks told me to get Guild Wars... thanks for the help guys
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum