Thread: Message to Webmaster

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Message to Webmaster 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker PSPBETTERTHANDS's Avatar
    We'd like you to update the moderators on this site. If you have already, i apologize anyways, you may have noticed that a lot of "noobs" come here and sign up JUST to ask when the downgrader will come out, or the new emulator, or when there is going to be a PSP 2... so it'd be really cool for you to make a second page after people click the send button while signing up (except change it to "continue") make them visit another page before actually being sent the confirmation email when signing up. That memo page would say:

"You should search and read the stickies before posting any questions that you want to be answered. You are doing yourself a favor because in the couple minutes it takes you to do that it takes an average of about 3-4 hours to get your question(s) answered. The stickies are found at the top of the list of threads inside of each category; the search button is found at the top of every page. By all means, if you have a question that you can't find already answered or are having trouble finding it we would be happy to answer it."

That is what i would do, but i dont own the site, none the less have the power to do that. I believe you do though
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    he just made Drizzle and JRMD3 mods a few weeks ago....shouldnt this be in General Feedback. or even contack an admin.

i think b4 they regiser they have to keep this page http://pspmod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5 open for like 10mins.

yeah, but i think that way it'd be easier for the noobs... Just an idea. BTW, i ment for this to be a P.M. but his storage limit had exceeded and i didn't post it in contact an admin b/c it takes forever for it to go through for some reason (i think he has to approve of it or something like that)
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

Quote Originally Posted by PSPBETTERTHANDS
    you may have noticed that a lot of "noobs" come here and sign up JUST to ask when the downgrader will come out, or the new emulator, or when there is going to be a PSP 2... so it'd be really cool for you to make a second page after people click the send button while signing up (except change it to "continue") make them visit another page before actually being sent the confirmation email when signing up. That memo page would say:

"You should search and read the stickies before posting any questions that you want to be answered. You are doing yourself a favor because in the couple minutes it takes you to do that it takes an average of about 3-4 hours to get your question(s) answered. The stickies are found at the top of the list of threads inside of each category; the search button is found at the top of every page. By all means, if you have a question that you can't find already answered or are having trouble finding it we would be happy to answer it."

Well, for me, its very but really, very random to see a n00b post in this days...
    Also, 3~4 Hours is... How Can I Say It... Not So Average, since you can get your post replied in seconds or minutes, or can be never replied...
    the warning should be [I]"Your Post Could Not Be Answered Inmediatly, It Could Take moments, or even hours, so if your post is not replied,try to not bump it"[/I]( this is from a problem I had here, and I hope It will never happen again)

Also the Policies and Rules Should be "Liftened" as some people finds them long, and you know most of lazy people wont read some text that takes long to read...

So what I say is to pspmod homepage being a page with pspmod logo and a link to rules, also login and username, and a check box that verifies is the people agrees with the terms of service

then a second page with the short rules and user agreements

then you come to
    "PSPMod.com - Sony PSP Mod & Hacks Forums"

And In The Quick Reply/Post Thread/Post Reply Windows a Verifying checkbox with "I agree the terms/rules of service" and a little box that says "This forum Doesnt Supports Piracy,(Such as ISO games); Neither Distribution of Coyrighted Material,Or Swearing/Rude Language to Other Users"

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker yaboyryan666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zubieta
    Well, for me, its very but really, very random to see a n00b post in this days...
    Also, 3~4 Hours is... How Can I Say It... Not So Average, since you can get your post replied in seconds or minutes, or can be never replied...
    the warning should be [I]"Your Post Could Not Be Answered Inmediatly, It Could Take moments, or even hours, so if your post is not replied,try to not bump it"[/I]( this is from a problem I had here, and I hope It will never happen again)

Also the Policies and Rules Should be "Liftened" as some people finds them long, and you know most of lazy people wont read some text that takes long to read...

So what I say is to pspmod homepage being a page with pspmod logo and a link to rules, also login and username, and a check box that verifies is the people agrees with the terms of service

then a second page with the short rules and user agreements

then you come to
    "PSPMod.com - Sony PSP Mod & Hacks Forums"

And In The Quick Reply/Post Thread/Post Reply Windows a Verifying checkbox with "I agree the terms/rules of service" and a little box that says "This forum Doesnt Supports Piracy,(Such as ISO games); Neither Distribution of Coyrighted Material,Or Swearing/Rude Language to Other Users"
    most ppl don't even read that stuff... i know i didn't (thats because when I come to pspmod.com, i don't come to make trouble).
    ░▒▓Dark_Alex▓▒░ is a PSP hacking GOD.
    Dark-Alex.org

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    lmfao, I came to make trouble. I signed up to lie about my 'homemade UMD' HAHAHA, driz remembers
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

rofl, it says no swearing.

JOIN CYBERNATIONS!!-www.cybernations.net

yeah, quite reallistic Zubieta :P

psp blank umds are not so far from our days.
    ds game carts have been copied, gamecube disks, everything!

I am 100% sure now somewhere someone is manufacturing mass umd (the plastic coverage and the internal disk) and the only thing left needed is a $ony program, which is sure that will leak soon, as almost software supposed to be secret, but known by all the comunity.

or they could even make thge umd with an extra layer, to include at least 3 games within it, nad if the umd reader doesnt supports that, there could be a chip in the laser or a new laser to modify it, as any other consoles that have their own chips....

PspBro... homemade Umd's are not far throught the horizon.... we should see they comming

well, is known that nobody reads...
    also people think piracy is allowed here since some of the google ads give addresses to iso download sites, and a lot of illegal stuff, (happened with a guy I know that came here time ago and saw the ads so he tought all these iso crap would be allowed here)if people reads the google ads what about put above they "things related to iso and links given by the ads are not alloed here. we do not support piracy"

EDIT: NO SWEARING. ROFL. WHY THE HELL DID I PUT THAT?

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    theres a independent company on my myspace friends list that produces umds of skate videos, so it IS possible
    R.I.P Zoidberg

why dont tehy bootleg games then?

because it's cheaper and easier to use iso's

this company shoots their own videos and distributes them on iso
    R.I.P Zoidberg

If I were to get one of these umd burners would it be possible to burn my own games from a normal iso and play it on my psp without any problems? Remember, I'm also running on 2.8..

good chance, but those burners are very expensive
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast