Thread: Oh God

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1 Oh God 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,194
    I was at school in the break playing my psp, then a teacher came up and confiscated it. I began asking why, and then that teacher made me go to Principal's office, I was like OMGWTF?... then I arrived and there were some guys crying at the entrance...
    then the teacher told me "How the hell you bring a thing like this here to school..!!! It could be theft!!" then she explained me all those kids crying were there because they had some things stolen, expensive things... and the teacher confiscated it for "keeping it safe"... WTF?
    Why I among all the people in my school who own psp, ipods, even laptops, am the only one who gets the expensive thing confiscated for "keeping it safe..."
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP lead2gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    359
    so the moral of the story is, it's ok for a teacher to steal?

    did you get your psp back? or will you at the end of the day?
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker demondude777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,583
    My personal opinion is that you shouldn't take things like that to school. Theft is one of the reasons...if it isn't there, it can't be stolen. The other reason is that school is a time to learn...not play. I know you said it was break...so i wlll give you that...but I would think that is the best time to socialize...

    June 2005 - PSP homebrewed
    August 2006 - DS homebrewed

    Embrace diversity.....play both handhelds the way they weren't meant to be played!

    Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    I am now your love cleric.
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,794
    or do homework so you have more time to play when you get home. and dood, as much as you say it, this should be your avy:

    reminds me of 10 things I hate about you..."I'm confiscating this...these too..."
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,608
    what grade are you in zubieta? I take mine to class but it's college so I need something to do in between classes and most people at the collegiate level are not theives......


    "Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary
     

  6. #6  
    Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    12,155
    i never had a problem... course... im a girl. all my expensive eletronics are in my purse
    R.I.P Zoidberg
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,392
    Im impressed. I got on here from school..
    But anyways Zubieta, I'm beginning to think that your stories are bogus. But whatever.

    Oh any one good here with flash? I need to make something for com Tech, (the class in in now) and dont know anything about flash, or have it. If you interested, pm me or post here..
    ...
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,309
    Zubieta just stop playing youre psp..you either brake it, or brake something else, or get it taken away.

    i play mine at school, mostly French probally why im failing it with a 47.
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    My personal opinion is that you shouldn't take things like that to school. Theft is one of the reasons...if it isn't there, it can't be stolen. The other reason is that school is a time to learn...not play. I know you said it was break...so i wlll give you that...but I would think that is the best time to socialize...
    my school is so great. no one steals anything. we dont even have locks on our lockers, and we never worry about someone stealing anything.

    JOIN CYBERNATIONS!!-www.cybernations.net
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,608
    Quote Originally Posted by psplaya
    my school is so great. no one steals anything. we dont even have locks on our lockers, and we never worry about someone stealing anything.
    I highly doubt this.....


    "Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary
     

  11. #11  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by IONz
    I highly doubt this.....
    I'll bet money on it. I go to a private school man. Mostly everyone who goes there has their own device of the same sort. most everyone has an ipod and such. our school is built on trust. we dont worry about it.

    JOIN CYBERNATIONS!!-www.cybernations.net
     

  12. #12  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob1231
    Im impressed. I got on here from school..
    But anyways Zubieta, I'm beginning to think that your stories are bogus. But whatever.

    Oh any one good here with flash? I need to make something for com Tech, (the class in in now) and dont know anything about flash, or have it. If you interested, pm me or post here..
    bogus? course not!

    my school is having a "theft season" because since last week, some thefts have been reported, stolen ipods, stolen wallets, even a teacher laptop got stolen. the only reason I take psp school is cuz my school pc banmdwith is freakin fast, so whatever i need or any video/music i want is always at school where I download it, or also to use the library wi-fi, or beat some guys in burnout.
    I am afraid enought since it got stolen first time.

    After that meeting with principal, I had a few moments in break to post the thread, then I was taken to some guys and another very angry teacher explained me these guys were planning to steal my psp as they noticed when a teacher read a letter one guy wrote to another while class

    "hey parce, el play de zubieta lo tiene en el morral, y en educacion fisica hoy se lo sacamos, y luego le decimos que sabemos quien lo tiene y le cobramos, estamos o no?"

    which is translated like "hey mate, zubieta's psp is in his bag. today in physical education we are going to take it, then we tell him we know who has it and get some money for it. are you in?"

    and found in their lockers some things like an ipod, a diskman, and a gba.
    they screwed it and were expelled now.
    the worst is that the guy who stolen it the first time, is this same guy again.


    now people have to empty their bags before leaving classes, and every valuable thing is now confiscated and returned PERSONALLY to parents, so my psp is still confiscated.

    am very depressed because everything around me is just trouble, theft, mess things, debts...

    guys am gonna cry, because my parents have told me to do something about, or sell my things.



    EDIT: my school is private, city's best, but the trouble is that school lets guys from street to get in it if they show good grades, but the bad thing they are almost the worst people around. you can see rich people, very rich beyond what you think about rich people, but also can see people asking for money, something to eat, and looking envy to your things.
     

  13. #13  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP mofo196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    433
    When I have something bad happen to me, the first thing I do is post a thread about it on the interweb.

    I think it's time you came clean and confess that none of this actually happened.
    --
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
     

  14. #14  
    Retired PSP Elite Hacker fubar42o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,727
    wow... what a lovely story... who's the publisher?

    "don't fucking ask me. i don't know..."

     

  15. #15  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,794
    OMGWTFBBQ!!! Some guy stole my soul at school today!!! And then some guy stole the teachers virginity!

     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •