View Poll Results: What do you think about psionics?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Totally possible

3 50.00%
  • Pure Bullshit

3 50.00%

Thread: Psionics, what do you think?

1. #1 Psionics, what do you think? 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    I been lookin at a bunch of stuff about psionics lately (telekinesis, remote viewing, stuff like that) and about the stargate project. What do you guys think? I think humans are definately capable of much more, being that so much of our grey matter isn't even used.

Retired PSP Elite Hacker fubar42o's Avatar
    I always hope it's possible... i sometimes find myself trying to do stuff with my mind, just to make sure ;P

"don't fucking ask me. i don't know..."

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Arby_3000's Avatar
    Where is the option, "This bullshit might happen"
    <<*I AM CANADIAN*>>

I Think there is Psionics, but not as you say.
    I could be like a collective conciousness, at the most deep of the mind, so things could hapen under special conditions, so if you have a vision from the future, you could be linked with someone who is living the experience in the future, or in the past, since time doesnt exists, only applies as a 4th invisible dimension, its like living parallel...
    or the remote viewing... like stablishing links between your mind and someone's mind, while that someone is somewhere else, even at the other side of the world.

Indeed. Human minds arent even used.
    Einstein's brain was about 1% over the regular (2%~3%) Of mind capacity, and look what he was.
    I think that the complete use of mind wont never be possible, since it would involve physics, quantics... lots of things, then, what you should do being an omnicient omniprecent eternal full knoledged god-like-being capable of controlling the elements and even the universe itself knowing all...

I guess the mind wont never handle that and also I think nobody would like to be eternal and know everything with nothing to do and watch the universe while its dying...and live forever in eternal darkness and be alone, just you there...

why would you like to know whats happening everywhere, what happened in the past, and what will happen in the future?
    such a sad life

THE PAST HAS GONE THE PRESENT IS RIGHT NOW AND THE FUTURE IS UNKNOWN

Wtf? Stargate Project? is that somehow related to Stargate Tv Series??

no, stargate project was a government sponsored research study to research the potential for remote viewing as a weapon. It spanned from the 1970's until it was terminated by the CIA in 1995. I dunno, it may just be blind hope, but my ambition for life is to be able to move something with my mind. just once, even if it's just a piece of paper. could you imagine that feeling?