Thread: Can anyone make custom sigs?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1 Can anyone make custom sigs? 
    Junior Member PSP User isuckathackingmypsp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    26
    Would be cool if someone could maybe make me a sig pweese?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,309
    the link in my sig is cool..its how i made mine..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    12,155
    or contact drizzle. hes a sig making expert
    R.I.P Zoidberg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,309
    he retired.....maybe hell do one, but then everyone might start asking again..

    he did say he was taking a break.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Junior Member PSP User isuckathackingmypsp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    26
    Holy shit i'm dumb. I made a sig and got the url, but when I go to Usercp and change sig. I import image and copy paste the URl and nothing happens >.>
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    12,155
    u need to use the [img] [/img] tags
    R.I.P Zoidberg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP sturaiku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    211
    You can always just get a bunch of USER bars and smack em together for a makeshift sig.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Arby_3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    949
    I make sigs.. I have like MANY...

    Um if you want I can make you one Just fill this out

    Name (the User name you want in the sig) :
    Colour scheme:
    Image you want:
    Anyother preferences:


    =D
    <<*I AM CANADIAN*>>

    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,204
    I have a crapload of premade sigs (probably around 100). I have all the psd's saved, so if you want to look through my sig gallery let me know and you can pick one and I'll just remove my name and add yours. If not, I am sure there are a ton of great sig makers here.

    For the fun of it... here are 4 you can choose from if you want or I can share my whole gallery with you if you are interrested.







    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

    Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker miamiheat4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,151
    i still dont know how to make a sig
    can someone help me
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Arby_3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    949
    Quote Originally Posted by drizzle
    I have a crapload of premade sigs (probably around 100). I have all the psd's saved, so if you want to look through my sig gallery let me know and you can pick one and I'll just remove my name and add yours. If not, I am sure there are a ton of great sig makers here.

    For the fun of it... here are 4 you can choose from if you want or I can share my whole gallery with you if you are interrested.








    Drizzle thats some 1337 skillz you got there.
    <<*I AM CANADIAN*>>

    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Arby_3000
    Drizzle thats some 1337 skillz you got there.
    Thanks. I started doing sigs for this forum. I probably started learning to make sigs about 3-4 months ago (just in my spare time, not fully dedicated to it ). I would say I pretty competent but there are definitely tons of artist more skilled then I am.

    You can see my progress by following this thread, Zodiac. Its a 51 page sig request thread, so you can see I got lots of practice in

    Thanks again, and by the way, are you a member of any graphics forums Arby? I am a member of 2, but they are pretty quiet as of late.
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

    Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Arby_3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    949
    Quote Originally Posted by drizzle
    Thanks. I started doing sigs for this forum. I probably started learning to make sigs about 3-4 months ago (just in my spare time, not fully dedicated to it ). I would say I pretty competent but there are definitely tons of artist more skilled then I am.

    You can see my progress by following this thread, Zodiac. Its a 51 page sig request thread, so you can see I got lots of practice in

    Thanks again, and by the way, are you a member of any graphics forums Arby? I am a member of 2, but they are pretty quiet as of late.
    I used to be a member at national Sig league.

    I probably still am, but only problem is that I dont have enough time to MOD, school work, and hang with friends.. let alone practice my Siging.. :P


    The sig I have right now is from like 9 10 months ago.

    My I havent maded any newer ones for meself.
    <<*I AM CANADIAN*>>

    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by miamiheat4life
    i still dont know how to make a sig
    can someone help me
    use photoshop. or ask for one, or use the link in CP's sig.

    JOIN CYBERNATIONS!!-www.cybernations.net
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    12,155
    some of my mspaint skills... or lack of lol. usually i work with video game screencaps or pics i like and add to it. havent made too much from scratch yet









    the last one is one of my favorites. i captured it while playing Ocarina of Time on my pc and saw this guy sitting on a tree and waited for nightfall to capture the perfect silleitto of him
    R.I.P Zoidberg
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Making Custom Made Sigs for all!
    By IhatEu in forum Digital Art
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 03:07 AM
  2. I also make sigs
    By reap00004 in forum Digital Art
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 07:07 PM
  3. How do you make sigs?
    By PSPSin in forum Digital Art
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 07:46 AM
  4. How can I make a custom firmware of my own?
    By fanderson2 in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 03:59 PM
  5. how do i make custom XMBs?
    By ismellarat in forum PSP Homebrew
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 11:32 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •