Thread: Campin Out

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Campin Out **UPDATE** 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker crimsn's Avatar
    hey everyone just on my psp in front of bestbuy(3rd in line) for the Ps3 wishing everyone good luck on all your ventures! Thank god I reserved a Wii !

**** Ok I just got my wii 3 hours ago from EB and let me be the first to say.... Wii is the gayest system Ive ever played. I bought Super Monkey Ball, Red Steel, and Z:TP.
    The sensor for the wireless controllers is crap. It has a terrible time picking up the motion with Monkey Ball. Red Steel has N64 - Super Nintendo like graphics and the levels are just crap. The design and innovation is pretty cool for a console but holy shit what a fucking disapointment!!!!!!!!!!! Im really glad I didnt have to wait in line for this one or the review would have been evev worse.
    tnx drizz

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    awesome. let us know how it is.

nice job on getting spot 3 lol. guranteed to get one up there
    R.I.P Zoidberg

will do. ill be sure to check in at least once a day. ill post pics when i get home. i just came up to check out the wait and it was 2 deep. yeah so i called off work due to "family crisis" lol o yeah and just so every 1 knows im not in it to sell , I actually want 1
    tnx drizz

i wouldnt wait in line to get a few to sell anyone. im not into taking advantage of fanboys. unless its for me or someone else (aka friends or family), you wont catch me in line
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Red Haired Freak187's Avatar
    its too cold to wait out here in alaska, like 10 degree's outside with the wind blowing but I'ma get one of those damn Wii's somehow so I can play that Red Steel and chop up some sushi..

Protecting the world from killer rabbits everywhere!!!!!!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsn
    hey everyone just on my psp in front of bestbuy(3rd in line) for the Ps3 wishing everyone good luck on all your ventures! Thank god I reserved a Wii !
    i dont get it? Did you get a free psp?

Quote Originally Posted by chinese people
    i dont get it? Did you get a free psp?
    huh? ok night one coverd , its cold and humid, f'ing FL
    tnx drizz

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker AndyCat's Avatar
    OMG you are already in line?!

Thats why I reserved mine early.

My bro and I are still guaranteed both of ours, even after Gamestop's supply was cut in half.

the local walmart has 12 of them lol. glad i dont want one
    R.I.P Zoidberg

haha, campers...

I wanted to go jsut so I could say that I camped out for the ps3. Then get a drive back home, lol.

is it just me or was their more excitment over the 360 launch? the ps3 one seems kinda quiet
    R.I.P Zoidberg

I think its because of the high price.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    At target and best buy near me there are campers. I was talking to one today, and I'm like, "Dude, your fucking crazy!" That line's gonna get robbed, at least 4 of the 6 people had 600 cash on them. Dumbasses
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

the ps3's reception hasnt been good for the release... the high prices, the cocky sony reps u see on tv and interviews, the lack of any good titles at launch. it just a big disappointment. i mean, when 360 came out, you could buy the core package and get a new major title (cod2) with it and play all night, they aslo released a new PGR game as well as Condemed. the ps3 launch has alot of titles that are on 360 already or came out with it at launch. the 360 is just a great system to own right now considering it very affordable (ive seen the premium packages on ebay for 299.99 brand new) and u can get some excellent games. i really dont wanna start another debate though, so ill end it here
    R.I.P Zoidberg

yeah, I dunno, it seems like there was a lot more attention around the 360's release. but seriously, I mean there's been like what, 1 wii commercial in the us, and I've never even seen a ps3 commercial. hell, the ps3 launched in japan several days ago and I hadn't even heard about it til today, and I have ps3.qj's feed on my homepage. most non-gamers that i've talked to are like "wee? what the hell is that?" Isn't that supposedly who they're trying to reach? meh, anyways, I just greened on a wii site, so I'll prolly be getting one b4 christmas! yay! and I'll be working on getting a ps3 during j-term (my school get's a month off for christmas, muahahahaha), so needless to say, I'm looking forward to all of them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast