Thread: which game is better?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 which game is better? 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    I am planning goin' shopping this weekend...
    I have very much money but I did the math and I have to choose between one of each of these and my money is exact...

Warhammer Battle For Atluma (PSP)
    or
    Eragon (PSP)

Medal of Honor: Heroes(PSP)
    or
    Socom: U.S. Navy Seals 2 (PSP)

Tekken (for PSP)
    or
    Street Fighter 3 (Also for PSP)

World of Warcraft (PC)
    or
    Guild Wars (PC)

Counter Strike 1.6 (PC)
    or
    BattleField 1942 (PC)

Killzone Liberation (PSP)
    or
    Field Commander (PSP)

Dungeon Siege Throne Of Agony (PSP)
    or
    Valkyrie Profile Lenneth (PSP)

Quote Originally Posted by zubieta
    I

or

Tekken (for PSP)
    or

World of Warcraft (PC)

BattleField 1942 (PC)

quite alot of money, hope you included Tax.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    Socom FTB 2 and Tekken are must haves

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Senior Member I Modded My PSP SmOkY_1Nc's Avatar
    They all suck in a way or another....
    Battlefield 2142 iz the shit.
    in not long halo 3 will kick ass 2.

But since you are asking,Il answer this:

warhammer or Eragon..........They both suxx,specially Eragon im sure!!!!(A game about a gay movie)..im not sure really....

Medals of honor or Socom 2........They both have shitty graphics..shitty gameplay,...but u can play 32 on the same server at medal of honor,so i say medal of honor.

Tekken or street fighter 3.......Id definetly say Tekken,....Not a cool game to play for hours,..but once in awhile...its ok.I cant take anymore of street fighter..sorry Guys.

WoW or Guild Wars,.....I cant really be Optimist About those 2,..because they are the type of game u can only play if u have no-Life,..Wife,..Kids,etc..
    But,.....id Still go with WoW....even if i dont play it.

Counter-Strike or Battlefield 1942........Good question really!!I Hate both Graphics and People modelisation,..but i Personally Prefer the Battlefield serie above Counter Strike....

Killzone or Field Commander......Some People will say im crazy...But killzone look as Good as Filed Commander..That means it look like crappy PSone.
    So both are to go at the garbage for me.

Dungeon Siege or Valkyrie......Some will be surprised,...But i think that Dungeon Siege Really Look Good for a PSP game.its maybe not the greatest game,...but still Worth a look.Ive never played Valkyrie but im pretty sure by the trailer that Dungeon is better.

So that was It 4 today
    Have a great Day,..Screw allottt and enjoy Great thing in life.
    I Miss Aggressive-Skating So Much!!!
    F*CK ridin Park!!!
    ---> (TA-082 PSP,2Gig Card,2.71 FW/1.50 FW/3.03OE-C FW)

this may sound... ehmm.. illegal...
    but I made a list of games I saw on a game store... you know... those stores that sells original things but are illegally imported to the country... so you dont have to pay tax... but the games are still original and pack sealed...

go with guild wars, with wow you have to pay a monthly fee, guild wars is a one time buy. also, cs 1.6? are you serious? why? you can get the entire original half life series with half-life, day of defeat, cs, blue shift, and another 1 or 2 off steam for like $20. and if you're doing something illegally, why not just go for the gold and dl it?

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SmOkY_1Nc
    They all suck in a way or another....
    Battlefield 2142 iz the shit.
    in not long halo 3 will kick ass 2.

But since you are asking,Il answer this:

warhammer or Eragon..........They both suxx,specially Eragon im sure!!!!(A game about a gay movie)..im not sure really....

Medals of honor or Socom 2........They both have shitty graphics..shitty gameplay,...but u can play 32 on the same server at medal of honor,so i say medal of honor.

Tekken or street fighter 3.......Id definetly say Tekken,....Not a cool game to play for hours,..but once in awhile...its ok.I cant take anymore of street fighter..sorry Guys.

WoW or Guild Wars,.....I cant really be Optimist About those 2,..because they are the type of game u can only play if u have no-Life,..Wife,..Kids,etc..
    But,.....id Still go with WoW....even if i dont play it.

Counter-Strike or Battlefield 1942........Good question really!!I Hate both Graphics and People modelisation,..but i Personally Prefer the Battlefield serie above Counter Strike....

Killzone or Field Commander......Some People will say im crazy...But killzone look as Good as Filed Commander..That means it look like crappy PSone.
    So both are to go at the garbage for me.

Dungeon Siege or Valkyrie......Some will be surprised,...But i think that Dungeon Siege Really Look Good for a PSP game.its maybe not the greatest game,...but still Worth a look.Ive never played Valkyrie but im pretty sure by the trailer that Dungeon is better.

So that was It 4 today
    Have a great Day,..Screw allottt and enjoy Great thing in life.

i like how u pretty much based each games worth on its graphics. u have alot to learn about video games kid
    R.I.P Zoidberg

^^^^ haha, for real, super mario bros. and pitfall still kick ass.

Well, Happens that I won 4 numbers out of 6 in the local lottery, and I got
    ...200 Dollars (almost $500000 Pesos in my country currency)
    and the Wii has been announced here but at the cost of $500 (twice the real price) and I had nothing to do with the money, then I tought on PSP games,
    and I went to the shop and made a List according to Prices and game gender
    (thats why I left open choice between fighting (Street Fighter or TEKKEN) or soldiers/war game (Medal of honor:Heroes or Socom 2)

To SmOkY_1Nc: A Game Is not judged according to graphics.
    then how could you blame Gta (Old gta games), Mario, Dig Dug, Bomberman, or other low graphic games? they were the TOP at their own time!

To N8: That isnt so Illegal at all. I prefer Owning the Real Game rather than getting it via web. and I am still paying something, not the real price, but not cheap, if its making profit to the seller or to the real developer, am still paying. and after all, is the real thing, not files burned into a DVD.

am gonna get these:

instead of this am getting Dragon Ball Z:Shin Budokai

Tekken (for PSP)

World of Warcraft (PC)

BattleField 1942 (PC)

And I decided to take some money out of my pocket and buy also
    Need For Speed Carbon:Own the City,and Ace Combat:Skyes of Deception

damn is christmas, time of family, joy, money, money, games, money...

Quote Originally Posted by n8thegr8
    ^^^^ haha, for real, super mario bros. and pitfall still kick ass.
    tetris is one of the best games of all time and its graphics are as simple as it gets. graphics dont make the game.... damn kids
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Oh I still play Tetris as homebrew... thats how I start playing PSP before turning into UMD or any homebrew.
    I also remember the GBC multi game carts that had almost 100 games,
    but just 1~2 GBC games, and all the remainding were old' school games like the mario, pitfall, pacman, tetris, NFL Football (where the players were small dots and the field was a green rectangle)

or think about castlevania games. most of them (even DS castlevanias) are 2-
    D, and still are great games. Also, dont you think that If a developer invests lots of time in the graphics but less time in the other things, the game would be just graphical but not interesting?
    Wouldnt it be nice a game with good but not extreme graphics, but excelent at gameplay?

or the 1942 game, its a single plane shooting to enemies planes, its not so deep as an ace combat game, but is still cool.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Arby_3000's Avatar
    I would say

Tekken (for PSP)

Guild Wars (PC)

BattleField 1942 (PC)

<<*I AM CANADIAN*>>

Senior Member I Modded My PSP SmOkY_1Nc's Avatar
    Sorry guys,but I dont think i gotta learn Shit About Games.
    Ive played pretty much every game out to date..pc or consoles.
    I still play everyday some xboxlive games(Not 360),so i dont base my judgement in Graphics,...but since NO GAME mention Above are either innovative,Creative,Or neither Original..what do you want me to say about them....Beside judging graphics,...All the games Now are the same Bullshit,..its only which one have the better effect,Best A.I.,etc.....
    You all Have to agree that ALL new games(Most of them) are only Update of Maps,..or the copy of an old game with better graphs.

When ive played Loco roco,...i didnt base my judgement on gaphics,cuz like i said they could runn on a cell phone easy....

So Again,.....Its not me who made a Graphics Only Critic,..Its only The game Programmers who made Us think more about graphics Now since this is the only thing changing....

PS:dont call me child Julie im your Senior,....Ask for my forvigness or Hallah will come and take you.Hahahaha..sorry im tired.
    I Miss Aggressive-Skating So Much!!!
    F*CK ridin Park!!!
    ---> (TA-082 PSP,2Gig Card,2.71 FW/1.50 FW/3.03OE-C FW)

sounds like a command to me. nice try
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member I Modded My PSP sturaiku's Avatar
    I dont know whether Eragon or Warhammer are good, but I can shed a little insight on the rest.

Medal of Honor: Heroes(PSP)
    or

Like most FPS on the PSP, MoH is VERY hard to play with the setup. (D-pad to move, Buttons to look) Not to mention the AI in any difficulty is a bit dumbed down on reflex due to the sluggish controls. However, it's multiplayer is pretty fun considering you have 32 players (Even though theres only like 12 present in EA servers at any given time.)
    SOCOM, however, isn't as bad in controls and tries to maintain it's PS2 counterpart's gameplay and controls. However, the analog nub makes it so hard to do precise shooting when aiming.

Tekken (for PSP)
    or
    Street Fighter 3 (Also for PSP)
    Both are great in my opinion. very accurate ports of the arcade counterparts, not to mention it has extras in both games to boot. However, the PSP's controls itself make the games harder to play than the arcades due to the D-Pad's unresponsive Diagonal, or lack thereof.

World of Warcraft (PC)
    or
    Guild Wars (PC)

I've played WoW, and it's a LIFE SUCK. Seriously, but that just proves it's an amazing game, despite its 15 dollar monthly fee.
    GW, unlike WoW, can be played in small sittings as well as marathons, but IMO it has a less variable library of skills and spells than WoW, but you don't need to deal with secondary skills such as Mining, or Skinning like in WoW (Even though I like grinding in MMO's, but thats not the point.) The price tag and lack of any other fees make this game just as good.

or

I haven't played Dungeon Siege for the PC or for the PSP, but I have played Valkyrie Profile for the Playstation back in the day. The game was amazing, the story was a bit original, mind you that it had a female as a lead, not to mention a different battle system compared to the time bar based battle system ala' final fantasy. I Definitely liked VP on the PS1, but since it's a port, it should be just as good for the PSP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast