Thread: Browser based mmorpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Browser based mmorpg 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Hockeyman's Avatar
    Do anyu of you guys know of a good browser based mmorpg that doesn't need an install. My dad is obsessed with not installing anything so Im kind of screwed, any ideas?
    2% of the people on the internet have a sig that bashes 98% of the people on the internet. If you are in the 98% whoaren't bastard F***'s with a superiority complex, copy and paste this into your sig.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Dende00's Avatar
    Your pops is a wah wah. Sorry buddy I dont know wha mmorpg is. Install somethin, then when he ask you say: "Stretch out nigga" It means to relax, (you dont gotta add nigga in)
    Baby, we dont break!

Well the problem is he has an admin account on my computer which means that it blocks me from istalling anything.
    2% of the people on the internet have a sig that bashes 98% of the people on the internet. If you are in the 98% whoaren't bastard F***'s with a superiority complex, copy and paste this into your sig.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Ight im a help you. You walk ova to him "yo dad" he looks ova at you slap the nuggets out em. Then you got his attention, he will know your serious. You tell em to take the block off. If he crys, slap him again. Then if he complains tell em " stretch out nigga". He be so confused, he prob let you download wha you want. Its worth a try, on the flip side he returns your slap wit a punch.
    Baby, we dont break!

Yeah I try to get my parents to like me, it pays off in the long run.

How says your parents not gonna like you. Its a one time deal.
    Baby, we dont break!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP SonicSaiyan's Avatar
    runescape was good about 5 years ago. quit now all the miniclip kids got onto it and ruined it for everyone. Still 200k+ people playing a day.

ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ Â¢ 3.10 OE-A ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ Â¢ 4gb MS ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ Â¢ Currently playing - Shinobido ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ Â¢

yeah i dunno to many jerks and what not play runescape, and besides it has like no point

Senior Member I Modded My PSP SonicSaiyan's Avatar
    Oh beleieve me, it did have a point. There was actually a sense of fulfillment getting 100+ combat after years. It's possile to max out everything in 2 months now, thanks to whining miniclip jerks.
    To actually answer your question...... neopets?

ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ Â¢ 3.10 OE-A ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ Â¢ 4gb MS ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ Â¢ Currently playing - Shinobido ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ Â¢

You need to walk up to dad and say. Dad. I am 7 years old. I think it's time I had......The Administrator Password. Justify all the reasons you would need it. Tell him you need to install a program to study or something. I mean, hell, what's he got you on lock for? You're obviously smart enough to browse forums.

Get to know me, i'm pretty cool.

Relax bros I was just joking. I aint even mean to piss you all off. I push limits wha can I say. Heres some better advice make a deal with gettin a good report card. All parents like a smart kid, thats not so much of an outlandish approach. If you get good grades already. You csan offer to do something your pops drag his feet on. Hows that for jerk?
    Baby, we dont break!

Its cool dude I wasn't mad at you or anything its just im more of a peaceful kinda guy who takes life as it comes. Oh and yeah I would like to get this lock removed, its really anoying seeing as I never did anything to any computer ever. So yeah I guess i'll start devising my plot, I usually take 2weeks to a month to get what I want but when I'm done everyoneTHINKS they got the better end of the deal. And you know report cards are comin in in a week or so for me so good deal making material there!

No hard feelin just gotta throw dat out there. I had no idea your 7 or whadeva anyway.
    Baby, we dont break!

I ain't seven man and uh my parents do trust me so you know I should be able to get the password. But I can install things to my documents does anyone know if this worls with games?

My bad, absent minded.
    Baby, we dont break!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast