Thread: Deja Vu

1. #1 Deja Vu 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Virus_Nyne's Avatar
    At this very moment in time, you are alive as you read this. 4.25 days in the future, we will be seeing this exact moment at any angle we want without having use of camera. Four and one-quarter days from the moment these memories have been happening, we will see it all.

Deja Vu is a scientific fiction thriller by someone who had a large budget and a specific cast in mind. It is a movie clever in it's own scope, no matter where in time it stood or will be standing, if it isn't even here yet.

I watched this movie tonight, albeit I couldn't finish it due to time restrictions. I really want to post a review going into the awesome aspect of the movie, but instead of giving away plot, I'll go into technical details.

The premise of the movie is that a terrorist incedent has occured. As the story unfolds, we find out that an ATF(alcohol, tobacco, and firearms) agent is called into a special team of voyeurs. Some Cambridge students were doing something smart like they tended to do, and without explanation, they developed a way to look into the past. This unique view cannot be rewinded or fastforwarded, only 4.25 (4 days, six hours) in the past second for second is being watched. It cannot be recorded, since there is no known human storage device capable of handling such a mass of information. They use this device(as well as a nifty set of goggles mounted to a H-1), to find the terrorist in charge of the incedent and to solve the murder case of a hot woman whom Denzel Washington seems to have fallen for.

The camerawork in this movie is grade-A. The director had a clear vision of what he wanted portrayed, and he made some powerful statements that weren't in the script.

The acting, top shelf. I've never been so hooked to a movie since I saw a clip of 2 chicks working each other. The characters are believable in the extreme.

Sound quality was as clear as if it were all happening right in front of you.

I can't really say much more than that. The movie has its own sense of humor, and a largerly entertaining and thrilling plot.

This movie has a brief slip of some nipples, and from what I've heard, "fuck" wasn't stated once. I definately give it a thumbs up. I only wish I could have seen the ending.
    Hardass Extraordinaire - Mad And Nocturnal

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Coleman4747's Avatar
    is this movie half decent? the previews make it look gay

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Virus_Nyne's Avatar
    I'd call it decent. But judging by your grammatical skills and word choice, maybe you wouldn't appreciate a movie like this as much as I would. I could call it decent, and you could call it gay. I don't know what you like.

I still think it's very much worth a watch.
    Hardass Extraordinaire - Mad And Nocturnal

this movie is amazing....i recommend everybody to watch this...deff worth it

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker jrmdb3's Avatar
    Is it philosophy based? If so, Ill watch it. I've always been interested in this kind of subject.

Your fellow PSPMod.com Super Moderator. -Jrmdb3
    "Live life to the fullest"
    GAMERTAG: Jrmdb3

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    sounds interesting..i'll have to go see it..