Thread: Doom!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Doom!! 
    Junior Member PSP User pspMaster24's Avatar

Well I know this is an old movie but I thought id talk about it anyway lol

i bought this movie for my psp a good time ago and i still like watchin it with the headphones and a dark room this is a excellent movie 4 PSP. it and many other movies will be better after christmas when I get my sound system!! woo hoo!!! well guys i gotta go la8ers

(I recommend u getting a copy of doom even if u have seen it)

~~~Oathkeeper~~~

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Dende00's Avatar
    Dont this movie got clips of the game in it?
    Baby, we dont break!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Red Haired Freak187's Avatar
    naw there is no clips of the game, but there is a part where it goes into first person shooter mode in the movie which is pretty tight...

Protecting the world from killer rabbits everywhere!!!!!!

Oh ight I would of guess it would look booty. I take your word for it. A bad example of in game clip in a movie is House of the Dead. Bro I laugh so much I had to leave the movie. That movie genre is Horror/Comedy, if you wanna laugh check dat out. Worst effects I seen in a movie too.
    Baby, we dont break!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    I was so fuckin pissed when I saw Doom (I'm a huge doom fan, but I heard it sucked, so I never watched it til 2 of my "friends" forced me to, don't ask) It has nothing to do with doom. at all. seriously. Only thing similar was the bfg, and the only reason they put that in there was cuz the rock wanted to say "big fuckin gun". Everyone says "oh it's not supposed to be doom 3, you're too picky" well then why the hell did they include sarge, pinky, and the bfg? For one thing, sarge turns half-man, half tank in doom3, and you kill him. he's dead, so then this movie wouldn't be possible if it came after doom 3. The fuckin directors just didn't want to make a movie that had hell in it so as to not upset all the mommies, so they made it another resident evil with the whole virus shit. and the fps part was so corny, total dog shit. first off, the zombies on that part reminded me of the putties from power rangers, second, there was never an p90 in the game. id had nothing to do with the movie. seriously, they were like "hey guys, could we make a movie about your game?" "ok!" "haha, fuck you guys, we're makin it however we want to!". If even the most miniscule part of you is a doom fan, then this movie isn't worth the bandwidth to pirate it. </rant>

Junior Member PSP User pspMaster24's Avatar
    Hey man you dont have to come in here and complain just because you dident like it geez.... Ya the first person was really cool in this movie

~~~Oathkeeper~~~

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    i didnt like it either. the only cool part was the FPS scene and the fact that they killed The Rock.
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by pspMaster24
    Hey man you dont have to come in here and complain just because you dident like it geez.... Ya the first person was really cool in this movie
    last time I checked, the whole point of this section was to help people out, which is what I was doing by explaining how horrible of a movie it was. So people aren't allowed to post and disagree? well shit, I guess i'll go make a thread saying "360 pwnz all" and i'm automatically right! awesome!

Good look for a movie review, aint see it like I said I thought it sucked from the preview. Plus I aint much of a Doom fan. Resident Evil movies was ight tho I cant knock them.
    Baby, we dont break!

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    silent hill was one of the better video game movies. i didnt liek the RE movies at first, but the original one grew on me. i still dont like the 2nd one.
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Silent Hill I liked the small town setting, the story I aint like all dat much. Resident Evil had good action scenes.
    Baby, we dont break!

Silent Hill was ok, the only thing I really liked about it was some of the beats it had in there... A video game movie everybody should check out is the Chinese version of Street Fighter, its not a horror movie but it will have u laughing through the whole thing, in all the foreign versions of street fighter ken is the bad guy leader but this movie has ANDY LAU in it, ANDY FUCKIN LAU, he is like the Chinese Brad Pitt..

I miss the part I was to be laughin. Say that again.
    Baby, we dont break!

lol I didn't say anything funny in there, I was just stating the facts

If you talkin bout the non anime one its wac, cause all the characters was mad wac and lack da part. But if you talkin bout the anime, I see if I can find it for download. You know bout any links or only you know bout these series?
    Baby, we dont break!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast