Thread: psp mp4

1. #1 psp mp4 
    I still can't figure out how to convert dvd movies on psp.
    I tried websites but still don't know how can anyone help!!!!!!
    PLEASE

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    try this guide here

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

3. #3 cool 
    dude that might have been the thing that could change people lives .
    that was awsome.

um....so did it work out for you?

Yeah it work

cool

You're welcome

7. #7 God of War II's director says PSP version "definitely a possibility" 
    Administrator PSP Elite Hacker admin's Avatar
    At the recent D.I.C.E. Summit we had the pleasure of meeting with Cory Barlog, Game Director for the much anticipated God of War II. In this exclusive, Barlog tells us that he'd love to see the franchise on PSP, that he enjoys the DS and the Xbox 360, and much more.

BIZ: Will the GoW franchise make an appearance on the PSP at some point?

CB: That would be awesome. I mean, I've been a big proponent of that concept for quite a while. I want it on every possible system you could put it on. I think it's definitely a possibility. It's not something we haven't discussed but it's not something we're actively discussing right now.

BIZ: Work's begun on GoW 3 for PS3 right? I believe Jaffe had said in a recent interview that production had started a little while ago...

CB: It was awesome, because I think he said that, and then all these Internet rumors about his HL PSP game was all a ruse! He was always working on God of War PS3! [laughs] He started doing some pre-work on the that, just jotting down notes and ideas and I have a giant war board of index cards covering the entire wall of my office – hundreds of index cards that I'm moving around... ideas and plot points while we're figuring out a structure. But it's really early; it's not like, "Yes, we're going forward." It's more like, "If this goes well on the second one, what would we do on the third one?" It will really be dependent on sales and fan response to GoW II.

BIZ: Have you as a developer have had much exposure to PS3 yet?

CB: My exposure to it has been tracking games that are out as a player that wants to play but also as a developer. Seeing that Mass Effect was delayed, Assassin's Creed is delayed, Too Human is delayed... all these next gen games that I want to play but also keeping an eye on how long they've been in development, seeing who's experiencing what growing pains with each of these things... hardware independent, just the concept of making a big next-gen game, two or three times the quality of art we did on PS2 or Xbox. You're having to enhance all that, and how long is it taking everybody? That's huge; I'm looking forward to GDC to start chatting with some people, seeing what their experiences have been.

BIZ: Some people have said the PS3 is difficult to develop for. What are your thoughts on the machine from a designer's perspective and a gamer's viewpoint?

CB: Every system is difficult to develop for when you first get it. Throughout the history of launches, like PS2 comes out and people are like, "Hey, that's really tough. We could have done so much better if we had known this - blah, blah, blah." Until you get familiar with it, you're going to have the things you don't like about it as a developer because we're picky. We're like, "Look, I want it to be like this" or "I wanted this much RAM." You want it all your way like Burger King: "My way, right away!" [The economics of game development have apparently changed - Ed.] But, in the end when you start figuring out the tricks and start going to places like GDC and talking to some people and they're like, "We did this, check this out" ... I wish there was more sharing than there is; everybody's really secretive, but there are some really cool people in this industry that are like, "Look what we did, this is neat," and you learn from them, get pushed and motivated and I think everybody benefits. We can see beyond the fact that they're competition and realize that gamers benefit because it's not as if we're going to do exactly what they're doing. We're inspired by that, and we're going to try and take the next step and integrate that into what we're doing. And it doesn't happen in the first year of the hardware; you weren't seeing really good stuff, like if you look back at PS2 launch titles, or DreamCast launch titles... although, granted, they pretty much had launch titles and then [*makes trumpet noises for Taps*]. It was the same thing with Xbox, with Bloodwake or something like that and people we're like, "The graphics are amazing!" It was all about the f***ing water... it's not like a game even; it's more like a water simulator. So, it's a challenge like everything else but I don't honestly care because in my mind I want to make a cool game; I don't care what the hardware is.

BIZ: If you weren't currently employed by Sony would you want to design games for other systems? Does the Wii intrigue you from a development standpoint?

CB: It's funny, because a lot of developers are like, "I'd love to develop for the Wii." I don't know, maybe it's me, but I don't like the kiddie games, the cartoony type games... I could care less. I didn't even want a Wii until Trauma Center was announced and I was like, "That's a cool game." Zelda, alright, but I don't want to play a 40-hour game swinging my f***ing hands around. I would totally want to develop something from a developer's standpoint for the 360, but I don't see it as being that dramatically different. Like, the Wii is definitely a different system... and there was a bunch of ideas thrown around for DS stuff. I don't think anybody's really utilized the stylus for handwriting. They do the whole Brain Age thing, but cool ideas like having to sign your name and analyzing your handwriting and telling you about what kind of personality you have...

BIZ: And train you to forge checks?

CB: Not even to forge checks, but it's like you sign in on your DS game, it analyzes your handwriting which determines what type of personality you are, which then sets you as one type of character. So, everybody who plays the game gets different attributes based upon the analysis of their signature. Granted, I don't think I'll ever be doing something for the DS, but it would definitely be cool.

BIZ: Lastly, do nerdy people ever jokingly call you Balrog, the creature from Lord of the Rings?

CB: All the f***ing time, dude. I get it seriously though in a lot of articles they're like, "That Balrog!" and then they'll later comment, "Balrog, that's the same thing as the Lord of the Rings thing." So yeah... all the time. There's a Street Fighter II Turbo cabinet that has the boxer, and his name is Balrog, but they misspelled it on the U.S. cabinet, so it says Barlog. I really want to get one of those cabinets but it's freakin' impossible to find, and I also suck with that character. That would be the ultimate: named after me, and I can just dominate you with that character, and rock!

BIZ: Good luck with that arcade cabinet quest. Thanks for your time, Cory.

Source
    PSPMOD Administrator : Useful Links Below

PSPMOD Guides : Downloads : ChatRoom : Free PSP Downloads