Thread: Dark_Alex Finished With Homebrew

1. #1 Dark_Alex Finished With Homebrew 
    Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    At the risk of getting a lifetime's worth flaming, we bring very grim developments regarding the dark-alex.com impostor site that's been causing the PSP community a helluva headache.

The real Dark_AleX, responsible for the bundle of joy we all know as 2.71 SE custom firmware, has just announced that he's been giving the whole matter a lot of thought, and has been thinking of leaving the PSP dev scene, as this incident frustrates his existing problems. As he states in his real site:

I've lost two family members this year because of cancer, one of them last week, and the LAST THING my family need are legal problems because of the confusion generated by that son of a ***** of dark-alex.com. PSP programming and reverse engineering used to be fun. It was a hobby that distracted my mind of the darkness of life, it was funny to understand the code of an operating system made by a big company.

The rest of the letter is details on the impostor site's origin, and Dark_AleX assures us that he got the info legally. For all that's happened, we're hoping Dark_AleX can find his way out of this botch-up, and we're hoping the info he provides, accessible in the source link, will be of much use for you guys. Good hunting (That didn't sound right...). We wish you well, Dark_AleX, and we thank MuzafferB this news.

-pspupdates.qj.net

i guess thats the end of 2.71 SE development. hopefully he'll pass the torch onto someone else.
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Dende00's Avatar
    Dark Alex makes custom firm, righ. Two fam to cancer damn dats a lot to take.
    Baby, we dont break!

Member PSP User
    Yeah thats just.. terrible.. i lost my uncle cause of cancer, still can't get it straight up in my head.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that sucks!

i saw this when i check the pspupdates today but still sucks hes leavin cuz some dick head wanna mess with his work.

.100%.DoMiniCan.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Unforgiv3N's Avatar
    Comments from Dark_AleX

Tired, tired and tired. I was already tired in my personal life, and i'm now getting tired of my "virtual" life too.

I've lost two family members this year because of cancer, one of them last week, and the LAST THING my family need are legal problems because of the confussion generated by that son of a bitch of dark-alex.com.
    PSP programming and reverse engineering used to be fun. It was a hobby that distracted my mind of the darkness of life,
    it was funny to understand the code of an operating system made by a big company.

But lammers attacking me and using my name to commit CRIMINAL ACTS in the worst moment of my life,
    is far from my idea of funny.

I don't feel secure anymore in the net. I don't feel my computer secure.
    Because of this, I'm considering to stop any psp development.

Here's the info of the bricker page. All this info was obtained legally, it is public, and therefore
    legal to be posted.
    The guy seems to be from Spain like me, but from a far location (Asturias) where i live (that's the luck he has...)

http://dax.st/

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Dende00's Avatar
    Damn thats a shame hatin worldwide. Not for nothin if its his passion he would neva really give it up. No matter wha happen.
    Baby, we dont break!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP SonicSaiyan's Avatar
    He's had a lot on his plate at the moment. The last thing he needs is a bunch of whiney ass kids begging him to come back. Hopefully this won't happen though.
    Well I wish him good luck in his life, he deserves it for the amount of effort he's given to the psp community.

ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ Â¢ 3.10 OE-A ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ Â¢ 4gb MS ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ Â¢ Currently playing - Shinobido ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ Â¢

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Unforgiv3N's Avatar
    I realize Dark_AleX, same thing happened to me 2 years ago, and i closed the project that i was working on it. it was an Executable Compressor and Protector called "SABLE"

Some Lamers Spamming Here and they're calming that they're Dark_AleX or Friends of him and working on Same Project ...