Thread: hi, how R u doing?

1. #1 hi, how R u doing? 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    hi ! I just arrived to miami since the flight had to be delayed. I tried to POST something from the airport's waiting room (it had wi-fi) but the connection failed when I tried to make a post. the travel was about 3 hours, Miami's airport is GREAT, we went to a place called Sam club(or something like that) and we ate pizza, then we went to WalMart and there was a PS3! then we arrived my uncle's house at Doral, its amazing, I live sorrounded by mountains in medellÃƆ™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ n, but here, in miami I havent see any...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker miamiheat4life's Avatar
    o shit ur colombian me too
    and your from medellÃƆ™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ n
    and yea miami is the shit

OMG walmart had a ps3!!!!! they all do

yes but I never saw one from THAT close.
    that last post was from my psp :P
    but stopped posting since it began to overheat...

the PSP overheats when you are too much time on Wi-Fi internet?

and the Pizza I ate at Sam's Club was the greatest pizza I ever ate.
    In the plane, in the seat behind mine, there was a guy, with a PSP, who asked me to play GTA:VCS multiplayer. I was like (OMGWTF??? playing multiplayer ON A PLANE?)

we played, nothing happened as I was thinking all the time (OMG THE PLANE IS GONNA CRASH!!!) it was fine.

I just noticed my uncle has a Link-Sys wireless router, so I can play infrastructure games everytime, or get into the internet when my sisters are using the computer. and its still better, since I think am getting my new PC tomorrow or next week, a very cool portable pc, and its ram is 512mb, over 1ghz cpu speed, and a lot of things that make it cool for being my first computer (I already have one, but its mine, my sister's. my parent's... and this one will be ONLY MINE)