Thread: Im here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Im here 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker jrmdb3's Avatar
    Hey gang!Hows it going? Long time no see! I know, i know, I just disappeared. Some of you guys probably thought I died or something, but I'm here!

The reason I've been out these past few weeks is because I've been having some tough times. I've talked to Drizzle and Julie about it on MSN so they know about it (BTW, thanks a lot to you guys, I'm feeling much better). But basically what I've been experiencing is anxiety attacks/Panic attacks, what ever you want to call them. It's just the worst feeling. Its the worst case I've had to deal with, and it's hard to conquer the thoughts you get. It's hard to explain. I would go to school and just keep thinking horrible thoughts. The thoughts would change on a week to week basis. Example: I would think "Omg, time is flying by so fast, what if I have a horrible life when Im older, what if Im alone when im older, what if what if". Id be in a class in my school just thinking these horrible thoughts. Then I would just get horrible cold sweats, suddenly turn really hot. I always needed to go the bathroom to get my mind off of it. Another example of the thoughts I would get is about my parents dieing. I would just freak out at school and keep thinking that they were going to get into a car crash and everything. Then I would think how my life would be without them, how I would live my life. Its just horrible thinking like that, I know, but I couldn't stop it.

I talked to Drizzle about it and he said it was all normal for my age. That made me feel so much better. I kept talking to my parents about it, and whenever I talked about it, the better I would feel.

This past week (Since Wednesday actually), I haven't been experiencing any horrid thoughts. I think I'm in the final stage of the phase. I'm SO glad. This past month has changed me, I don't know how, but I just know it has.

Theres more to the story, more personal stuff, but thats basically it. Anxiety problems.

But I'm back, so don't worry. And I'm glad to be back! Glad that the feelings are over! Back to my good old happy life. Ill remember this past month forever, but will never take in the bad thoughts again.

Good to be back.Good to feel normal

-Jrmdb3

Your fellow PSPMod.com Super Moderator. -Jrmdb3
    "Live life to the fullest"
    GAMERTAG: Jrmdb3

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker outsider's Avatar
    Welcome back man, glad its over.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    good to know youre felling better after all that Welcome back!

well I've been thinking also about these life things, how you life it, runs fast, but the only answer that cames up is: life is short, then live it.
    I also think "oh the universe so huge, to thing we are just dust of the entire void... what is the purpose of life" or "does god exists? if he does, what things changes if he is real or not? wouldnt it be the same?"
    think this: past is gone (dont worry abot past, it happened, there is no way to change it) present is right now (live the moment, dont worry about past or future things, live in NOW) and future is unknown (dont think about future, future is your hope, you faith of how your life will be, dont think or worry about things that could happen, just live the moment and let things happen the way they were intended)

what if...
    the end of the world is tomorrow?
    if an asteroid hits earth?
    if its cold and you get a flu?
    if its hot and makes you sweat?
    if how you could be wrong if you do something?
    if something that happened (like an accident) never happened?
    if you pick this one or the other?
    if you buy this game or not?
    if your life will be better if you buy... lets say... the Wii or the Ps3?

dont think about what if.. things, just think naturally, and make the things the way they are intended

BTW, welcome back

I also had anxiety about LOTS of things you could never imagine, and lasted until my 13 years.
    when started? lets say all my life until then. 13 years of anxiety, of "what if...", of worrying about future, or about past things I'd like to change...

I respect everyone who believes and God and everyone who doesn't. Me, I don't believe. I'm not trying to make you change your belief, but just think of it this way. Would you still believe in God if you didn't know about him? Think if religion never existed. What would you believe in? I know its hard to say, but I'm just saying.

And yea, I agree with you, Don't live in the past. But you have to remember also, don't FORGET the past. Living in the past and remembering the past is two different things. Yes, Don't worry about the future. But if you're worried about your future, you can always change your future.

I've been thinking about life more in this past month than in my whole life. I'll keep thinking about it, but in a better view.

And thanks for all the welcomes people

i also dont beleive in god. i like remembering the past. ive never really worried about the future or death.

yes dont think obssesive about life
    that "god" things doesnt means I believe or not.
    just a "what if" thing that came to my mind...

personally am questioning myself about gods existence.

one of my worst worries was
    "we, humans, live about 100 years if we all fine, or some of us arrive to 60-70-80... universe is billions of years old... at every moment galaxies with size of dreams collide... hundreds of thousands of stars are created or destroyed... black holes takes pieces from reality and stars and reduce them to singularity... the universe keep expanding, limitless... whats beyond the border of universe expansion? what was universe before its own begginning?
    what is gonna be after some billion years?
    we, humans, on earth, are we worth of such big and huge universe to be the only ones? does life ends at death? when we dead we are just like a tv turning off? how is life birth? what happens at the first moment of conciousness? can life end in a moment? can everything end just in a moment? can the whole universe end in a moment? can the whole WHOLE REALLY WHOLE space and time and everything that existed, exists, and will exist, END in a moment? life just as a dream? just few years to live while everything happenning out there has took about hundreds of thousands, or billions of years to happen? are we there to live the moment of galaxies colliding, of stars exploding, of life creating, a black hole devouring everything, the universe expanding, the death of conciousness???

damn life is short to worry about that things. better live the moment

is good to remember past, not live at it.
    is good to live the moment, not force it
    is good to think what could be your future, not worry about it

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker miamiheat4life's Avatar
    you know what you should do.. smoke some weed
    its the fuck it drug
    you got a problem take a hit and say fuck it

welcome back man. Good to see your alright!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker TZone's Avatar
    Welcome back JR. glad you are feeling better.

Myself I believe in God.

Think about it this way, if you believe in him/her and it's all true when you die and you lived your life pretty good and goto heaven, cool.

If you die and you believed and it wasn't true, well your dead so who cares

Now

If you don't believe and it's true, your pretty much screwed.

and if it's not true, your dead who cares.

The first reasons I gave is a win-win, believe "Heaven" if true, dead if not true doesn't matter.

The second reason is a lose-win, if it's true, your done, if it's not and your dead, ya win, cause you been right all along.

I like my odds better in the believing and I've seen to much in my life to think it was all just good luck and thats if you believe in luck ! LOL!

Nope, I'm not going to do weed. To tell you the truth, tahts what started this whole thing. I did it about a month ago for my first time and that's what triggered this whole thing. I'm not doing it for a looonng time. You might be saying "what a panzy, that never happened to me", well weed has different effects for different people.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    Glad to see you feeling better and posting again
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Member PSP User
    glad to see your better. true weed does different things to different people. Actualy, i did weed adn i didnt feel anything for about an hour, then i threw up. Oh yeah, and God is an illusion.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker miamiheat4life's Avatar
    oh yea i know every one is different
    glad that you feel better

15. #15 Weird Locales? 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    glad to hear you're doing better.....sorry I couldn't chat it up with you on msn to make ya feel better.....gonna take finals pretty soon though

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast