Thread: The Trial of Dende00

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
  1. #1 The Trial of Dende00 
    Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    well. im fucking sick and tired of this creep making screennames to harass me. ive banned him a total of 8 times (so far) and he keeps coming back to continue it. ive blocked him from my msn messanger and my myspace account. but since i like to back up all of my statements, ill repost every email hes send me in chronological order. i call this "diary of a psychopath"

#1. Date: 11-30-2006, 06:26 PM
    Subject: Wassup

"Julie u ready to make shit happen? "

hes implying that i wanna sleep with him. which i dont. ever

#2. Date: 11-30-2006, 07:46 PM
    Subject: Club

" Lets hit up a club, since we both like dat sense. Its not a problem for me to get to CT. I can drive or greyhound dont matter. If you wanna just chill somewhere in CT thats ight too. As long as we both get what we came for at the end of the day. A lot of haters on the forum tonight."

i really dont wanna meet this creep. espically after his stalker like agenda in the msn conversations. he'd send numerous messages when i stopped replying

#3. Date: 11-30-2006, 08:20 PM
    Subject: Be Real

"We can play this game for hours. I told you what I can do the option situation and the result. If you want it so bad, stop all your fronting. You not scared of me I hope. No fear in fucking, that what you after. No brains needed for that."

game? i stopped replying to his lil emails since i dont like him at all. i aslo find it highly amusing that he believes i actually want him.

#4. Date: 11-30-2006, 08:41 PM
    Subject: Look At It This Way

"Julie, I aint no scam. If you let me talk to you one on one I explain. Without the games. I thoght in the start you was looking for more, but it seems your not. I understood everything you said its about being together then sex. It wish it was both, I could use something new in my life. You the same, setting traps for me aint the best way to see the parts of me you like. Im not for show, im real im for life, real, and can be sincere. If you want to keep confusing me go ahead. I got what you need (in a positive view). I have rough edges that can shape in time. In person would shave a lot of that off."

heres where he changes directions like hes more then a sex crazed stalker. im not buying it for a fuckin second

i actually replyed this time:

"last time im NOT interested. continue to harass me and ill remove u from the site. got it?"

#5. 11-30-2006, 08:48 PM
    Subject: RE: Look At It This Way

"I aint harass in you im telling you the truth. You can remove me if you want to. Your passing up on something thats great. Confusion doesnt justify anythin. Your game I played, I dont get it. So you can ban me if you think thats right, and I will take defeat. You ban something that would impact your life. Ban!"

sounds like he thinks im gonna miss out on him if i ban him. not a chance. but, i waited it out to see if he would back off. of course, he didnt

#6. 11-30-2006, 09:03 PM
    Subject: Time

" Ight you got me under your finger I admit. That dont me I dont remember that im more than this comp im behind. Oh why didnt I get band? Game, or you know that im your Savior. Keep posting up I like reading the forums. I will do that until you let me get close to you (soon)."

ok, youre NEVER getting close to me. ever. banned him at this point. it was only a 7 day since i felt it was a fair punishment and he'd get the picture here. nope.

#7. 12-06-2006, 04:44 PM
    Subject: Its Me (Dende00)

"Julie, its bout time I tell you this. We seem to be at a misunderstanding. I donâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t want you to eva blame yourself for my lack of understanding. Its not you and it bothers me that you beating yourself up bout this issue. Im under the impression that im to stay at bay as long as possible (7 days), I know I broke the ban already. I can abandon some projects im working on (not all that serious). Its simple a good cause I can do that (you). We can connect trust itÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ ’¢â€šÃ⠀šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†¬Å¾Ã‚¢s just me that lack understanding, main reason is this site and IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢m not face to face. Regardless of that I can learn and be taught to understand. Its not you I promise you that, so donâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t be mad or hurt by your actions, ight. Im here for you, believe that."

fuck... hes back. again, i banned his ass. whats worse is the fact that he believes im playing "hard to get" pitiful.

#8. 12-06-2006, 04:57 PM
    Subject: See ya Lata

"I hit you up tomorrow as me. Im a sign out now. Take care"

he'd already been blocked from my msn account at this point. damn sick of this shit. oh, and the new sn was banned as well as the old one. for good

#9. 12-07-2006, 06:38 AM
    Subject: Try And Laugh

"Julie, I gotta say first my bad. Its getting routine for me messing up with you. I finally got what you were getting at for certain. Crown me slowest dude in the world. I was thinking you looking for love, but its bout the smashing. Thatâà ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã ‚¬Ã¢ââ⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s a go! IÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€š ¬Å¾Ã‚¢m looking to get a motel or a hotel for this weekend, get a bottle of whadeva you want to drink. I find away down to CT, (drive or some other shit). You have been patient to long before the offer expire, im cash in. Let know what hotels or motels in your area. Also let me know if this weekend works for you. Once again my bad, try and laugh about it. Ight Julie I see you. Psp version 1.50, fully customize to your needs"

yeah... hes back. this time under the screenname "phantom". he really believes im looking for a fuck buddy. moron. i banned this name immedately as well. keep in mind that ive never replyed to any of his messages since i told him id ban him.

#10. 12-07-2006, 10:25 AM
    Subject: Damn Julie

" I can neva change anything I did. Yes, I neva knew wha I had until its gone. I say that because your the only person truly that stayed strong for that long. I naive minded cast something beauitiful away. Acted childish for no reasons. It seems that I could neva change. I neva blamed you for anything, I said that. If you found someone to make you happy, you deserve just that, because I failed at it. If you can at least let me set somethings right before I just leave like that. I neva thought I hurt you so much. I have no idea why you liked me thats prob the reason I neva noticed. Julie once again, I lost something that was great. If I neva speak with you again take care of yourself, and remember you are always awesome. That was not art but came straight from me Kimon."

goody. another screenname to ban. this time its "Defect". how fitting. this one is pretty funny. hes "sorry" for being a maniac and a stalker. hes aslo sorry that he lost something great. never had me. not once

#11. 12-07-2006, 05:11 PM
    Subject: Julie Briggs

"I was willing to change, but I am 24/7 clueless it seems. This pspmod stuff is getting a lil stale, you prob feel the same way bout all my antics. I donâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t know how I can get into you. If I knew your hurt a lil better it would be easier. I know nothing about you. Donâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t blame yourself, itÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ ’¢â€šÃ⠀šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†¬Å¾Ã‚¢s me. I am sluggish to figure out how to connect with you. I am creating so much new accounts, just to get banned. I would have given you the little of my world, and look to be taught some shit. As friends, even tho I def wouldnâà ƒÆ’¢â€šà ƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠀šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t mind more. I been alone for all my life, and thatâà ƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã ‚¬Ã¢ââ⠚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s what I get for being selfish. Julie donâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t blame yourself, and donâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t cry neither, it will ruin your pretty face. You have no reason at all to be locked away at home. Even if you were dead broke I wouldnâà ƒÆ’¢â€šà ƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â⠀šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t care. I neva did care bout your money. Donâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t let anyone bring you down, ever. This is not to break your heart more, but to put an end to all the damage I done. Its time for you to repair yourself. I have the will and desire, but I lack the means. Tell everyone it was fun, and a lot of funny names of new members I laughed about. Tell them I bite my pillow, I wet the bed still, sleep with stuffed animals, and I get no bunz for life. Make fun it will be easier that way. You made me see a lot in myself, I need time to work on changing. Julie take care for me. Luv Kimon"

i think he seriously believes im give a damn. i care up to the point where you turn into a sick fuck. ive aslo stopped reading the emails at this point, so this is the first time im reading these myself lol. aslo, hes made a new sn "54321"

#12: 12-9-06 1:07pm
    Subject: Julie

"Julie, check your myspace. There is no new connection prob. Ight, im get back to work"

no, there isnt. i didnt even read it. i dont wanna get to know this guy. and if you guys wanna see his myspace, click HERE

#13: 12-9-06 2:13pm

"Ight Julie, It seems you think im not interested. I would be out of mind a 100% if you think I wasn't interested in you. I just dont sign on as much cause I was getting banned left and right. Open your msn, im put off my project. I got photoshop 5.0, dont know how to use it. I work on that lata. I will do whats most important, right now."

easy solution. stop making new accounts. ill just keep banning you since youve overstayed your welcome on this forum. so far this was it for the pspmod.com emails. it continued on myspace.com
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    The Myspace Chapters

#1: 12-8-06 11:15am
    Subject: Julie :*(

"Hi Julie, I know it’s like I can’t make up my mind. I wish it was easy letting you go, but its not. I know that you’re what I want, but it’s me that has to prove that to you. I couldn’t think of any other way to communicate with you (myspace). Julie, I see that you’re depressed. It’s neva your fault with anyway I behaved towards you. I’m an asshole that needs to work on his tack. I’m your asshole to be exact, that will change for you. I don’t know what hurt you had in your past life. As for your future let’s make it more than just a memory (both of us). I now want you to be mine. I don’t care if you’re looking for sex. If it was about the sex in mind still, I could just pay for it (nyc). Its more than that now, I’m growing closer to you more and more everyday. JulieBriggsrocks, I know. Talk lata, and Julie take care of yourself.
    Luv Kimon"

oh great. he has a myspace now. out-fucking-standing. he thinks im depressed lol. i havent been depressed in months. im happy to say im enjoying life. and ill enjoy it more once he leaves me alone. hes growing closer to me? thats funny. he disgusts me on so many levels

#2: 12-9-06 10:05am
    Subject: Julie

"Darling Ms. Briggs, im trying to make you something. It might not be of importance to you right now. I feel the need to get it done. All the shit you did for me. I’m working on being less selfish. I’m give you back some of that time. Julie, remember I work nights too. I aint forget bout you Julie. When im done making it, if it come out ight. I will post it up on the pspmod website. I still don’t know what you mean by downgrading neither. Is sex what you call downgrading? That’s not what it means to me. I talk more bout this lata. Take care of yourself"

trying to make me something? im already something. more then this scumbag will ever be. moving on....

#3. 12-9-06 12:04pm
    Subject: Julie!

"Julie, Wha am I doing wrong? I cant say a word to you. You dont response to my messages. How can
    I am I to get into you if you dont let me. I wanna be that dude for you, which I am. I need you to just let loose a lil bit more for me. just let me stay calm and let it happen. I lack experience, but I know wha I want. First time for everything, I didn't stay on this site for just psp, you know that better than me. If you want me to broadcast wha I feel let me know. I will do just that. I want something bad, but I just dont know exactly how to get it. Regardless im a keep trying, good things worth fighting for."

what are you doing wrong. look up "stalking". youll never get "into me" as he colorfully put it. thanks, but no thanks

#4. 12-9-06 12:36pm
    Subject: Julie, Dont Be Like This

"Why you acting like that? I fucked up, my bad. U can forgive that right. You need to fuck to forget it? You’re making yourself clear, but as im closer you run away. Its shouldn't be bout getting back at me. I ruined shit in the past, which I want to fix now. This site aint the best solution to fixing my malfunction If it’s what you want let me know (sex, friends with benefit), something more. I don’t know what downgrading is I told you that. If you want me to suffer for a while I can do that. I was blind, now I want to see. Don’t turn your back on me like its nothing. Don’t hate what you feel Julie, cause that’s straight up bullshit. You’re smarter than me, and you know that. I’m being dissected, if you want to know something, just ask me. I got nothing to hide. If it’s just lust that you after (doubt) straight up say it. No need for all this confusion. Like I said im a hang in there, maybe I make more sense of this in time. I apologize for being born dumb! Stop playing hard to get for a while, you already know your mine."

another one i didnt read. was sick of seeing his name in my myspace email box. he believes im looking for sex and thats fucking sad.

#5. 12-9-06 5:24pm
    Subject: How You Like It?

"This come straight to you from your natural freak. Enjoy get off do whadeva you like. You can get hands on in person! "

at this point he had 4 links lined up for my viewing "pleasure". all nude. fuckin gross. now its reached beyond harassment

#6. 12-9-06 6:47pm
    Subject: With Clothes

"This is me with cloths. "

another link in this email. didnt check it, so i dont know the content. and im not posting it here

#7. 12-9-06 7:09pm
    Subject: Work

"Julie, I gotta be getting ready to work ight. I continue the game later. Take care of yourself. "

hes sending me way too many emails. at this point im reading myspaces policies on harassment and blocked his stupid ass.

Closing Comments

disturbing. this piece of shit is relentless. ill never be interested in this scumbag. aslo at this point ive considered taking legal actions as well as calling the police. im damn sick of him and his shit. and i have all the evidence i need right here

id aslo like to add the screennames hes used on the site:

1. dende00
    2. dende077
    3. 54321
    4. 2moredays
    5. defect
    6. fadeblk
    7. phantom
    8. random
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker outsider's Avatar
    whoa....what the... man i'm surprised you haven't done that yet.

what the hell was he thinking, wow

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    since I know you can read this dende00.......leave julie alone, it's clear she wants nothing to do with you......I'm so glad we finally got a good reason to ban you

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Arby_3000's Avatar
    lets kick his ass.... >_>
    <<*I AM CANADIAN*>>

Senior Member I Modded My PSP sturaiku's Avatar
    You can IP ban him, and contact is ISP and tell them he is abusing privileges.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker outsider's Avatar
    Seriously though, this guy is a freak

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Red Haired Freak187's Avatar
    lmao Awkward, does this guy even own a psp or did he come to the pspmod forum trying to kidnap miss julie....

Protecting the world from killer rabbits everywhere!!!!!!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    wtf, seriously, I would sleep with your ar15 under the pillow. That's creepy...

i say take the chance Julie..he might be a really nice person in real life, lol

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker AndyCat's Avatar
    DAMN! this fucking loser can't take a hint, can he?

This is the kind of guy you see on the "to catch a predator" kind of show.

...Scary

Quote Originally Posted by Rob1231
    i say take the chance Julie..he might be a really nice person in real life, lol
    lol, good stuff

yes..im sorry people..I am the Dende we all know and love

..no don't worry..im not!

haha, yeah, I hated this guy from the first time I read one of his posts, same with dark_thug, shit, I must have esp or something, that would be fucking awesome...

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker AndyCat's Avatar
    I have ESP

...Sportscenter is the shit

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Red Haired Freak187's Avatar
    Yea I didn't really like this guy dende in the beginning, most of the stuff he would say I couldn't understand and he said I liked sailor moon lol......

Protecting the world from killer rabbits everywhere!!!!!!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast