Thread: should i just get a 360?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    i ordered Hitman: Blood Money the other day after i played the demo. fun game
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Cloud Strife's Avatar
    I like revelution(wii)i better but the only bad part about revelution is that the controller that u get is only active in a short amount of space

Click the image above to play this fun fun game! and remember to put the referal number 6506 and the promo code 6506!

Member PSP User
    Next Gen is the way to go. The Wii has it's cool upsides, but it's still aimed too much towards kids as far as I'm concerned. The only thing that would make me want to get a Wii is the fact that the entire Nintendo library is accessible online.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    its accessible online for free too.. but thats not legal
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    I don't get where the whole "wii is for kids" thing is coming from. All the cross-platform games that are out on ps3 and 360 are also available for wii, like call of duty 3, need for speed carbon, Marvel: ultimate alliance, Splinter cell: double agent, far cry: vengeance, madden, and it even has some pretty sweet exclusives like red steel and excitetruck, not to mention all the nintendo properties. it's got the virtual console with nes, snes, n64, genesis, and turbografx games, I don't understand why everyone looks down on it. but anyways, I love my 360, and you should definitely get one and a wii

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    i ordered Hitman: Blood Money the other day after i played the demo. fun game

HATTE that game now. Got boring for me too quick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12