Thread: Good Times, Bad Cops

1. #1 Good Times, Bad Cops 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Virus_Nyne's Avatar
    I was called by several people while helping a friend mount a turbo to his manifold. After assisting him, I met up with these fellers. I broke out the hookhah, like usual, and we smoked it, like usual. Three cops lined up at a distance and surrounded us. I don't touch weed, so I kept right on smoking, even after he was walking up.

He carded everyone in the circle in the back of a friend's pickup, and we were all 18, which is the legal allowance to use tobacco products in Alabama. The clincher, is in Alabama, you have to be 19 to buy. Some around us were younger, but didn't smoke, as I had instructed not to, since 3 people in white Ford Crown Victorias don't typically line up and start talking.

He came up, he took our cigarettes, and yes, I had just bought 2 packs this morning. He tore them up. A real douchebag, on which I had to comment. A ballsy move, but he seemed unafflicted. He then told me he was going to confiscate my Arabic water pipe, in which I refused. I'm not about to lose the one thing that brings friends together at social times, and which I bought as a souveneir while I was in Michigan. He got the message, and told me either I gave it to someone over 18, or he would destroy it. I took the easy route by not mouthing off(easy on me, not easy for me). He took my pack of around 15 cigarettes and destroyed it in front of me. I had sneakily handed off my other pack to a friend, 20 years of age, and the one I handed Mr. Bubbles to.

We met up a quarter mile away at a Lowe's, having left Wal-Mart because cops are quite blockheaded and want to ruin fun times. We sat there, ate some McDonald's(which, for some reason, didn't take like deep fried goat diarreha, the cheap kind at that). Had some cigarettes, I regained possession of my beloved pipe, and all was well.

Bastards snuck up on us again. The ensuing chase ended in a cop having probably his camshaft ground down to a toothpick. I got away, using nothing but the lights on the top of my vehicle. Looking back, I might have well used all my lights, because Mr. Man there had lights too. I don't know how I outran an 8cyl with mods, my only power mods being a short ram intake kit. His motor died, as Fords tend to do, and the rest is history.

The moral of the story is - Jeeps are badass. And cops bite. And Fords can lick the back of my cod.
    Hardass Extraordinaire - Mad And Nocturnal

Haha, nice story. Sorry to hear about your cigarettes being destroyed in front of you. But you still have the pipe which is the important thing =P

Senior Member I Modded My PSP t_kimborugh_t05's Avatar
    Hookhah!! Hookhah!! Hookhah!!!
    These are chess moves, not checkers.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP darkhunter084's Avatar
    Ha I like the story and we all know some cops not all are dick heads.
    Wake up Mr. Freeman... Not that you were really sleeping...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by darkhunter084
    Ha I like the story and we all know some cops not all are dick heads.
    correction: most are dickheads...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    I got arrested friday night at a party. It was crazy
    We're all just sitting there after their backup was checking the house, and I'm just like...."I'm in no condition to drive" (I'm 15, I was just making small talk)
    Then I was asking him about his scanner frequencies and it was fun. Great times
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

Well, I was told by the lot mechanic that the state has brought a special group of vehicles, specially modified, and not street legal by the sound, to catch anyone doing suspicious activity. I was only so lucky to have not fucked with one, because these things cannot be touched by any car in Mobile, not even our resident 1700 whp Viper friend. Fucking quick.

The city cops, though, will take what they can. They get blue balls until they can release their sperm of justice onto the face of unsuspecting - and innocent - citizens.

That sounded gay.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    speaking of vipers, i had a friends 2006 convertable viper for the weekend last month. that thing is mean. twin turbo w/ open pipes. could spin tire in 3rd gear while doing 70 lol
    R.I.P Zoidberg

He got the TT mod? I hear those bitches lay out 1200 to the crank.

I'm not too impressed with SRT10s from the factory. I'm a muscle car type of guy, there's always one in every scene, and a 10 cylinder could do a hell of alot more than 500 HP.

I've already planned, prepared, listed, and confirmed with many people that I can build an 8 cyl 572(GM's ZZ572/620 crate) with blower and running on C16 to make 800+ to the crank. It's already a built motor, as far as internals go, but headwork can be done to it, and boring it out a little is not far-fetched.

I drive a Jeep all day. Sure, I'll drive fast in it, but we got a BMW 750iL on the lot. Makes only 300 HP at 4200 RPM, for a 12 cyl. I still think that that thing is goddamned fast. And it's a 5000 lb luxury car.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    i love how the srt10 looks. its just menacing. that car seems to have bottomless throttle too.
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member I Modded My PSP darkhunter084's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by n8thegr8
    correction: most are dickheads...
    Yes most but I know a few that are very nice.
    Wake up Mr. Freeman... Not that you were really sleeping...

Quote Originally Posted by darkhunter084
    Yes most but I know a few that are very nice.
    Then, they are not doing their job de facto.