Thread: Sony Owns All. End Of Story

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    sales mean nothing. ford focus' sell much more than ferrari's, does that make them better cars? fuck no. xbox was MUCH better than ps2, as far as the games go, it really depends on your personality. really the only ps2 games I like are ratchet and clank, and...yeah, that's about it. Let's see your ps2 with a 250gb hdd that can play divx/mp3/mp4/ogg/wmv/wma/mpeg/every other format ever, has a web browser, can run linux, windows, and mac OS X, plays damn near every video game leading up to it, including atari, colecovision, PC-Engine, nes, sega master system, snes, genesis, mame, n64, ps1, and has a library of over 60 (good) xbox games running from the hdd with almost no load times. what's that? oh yeah, ps2 can't touch xbox.

Quote Originally Posted by outsider
    no one is utilizing the full power of the ps3. EA games said they are only using 20% of the ps3 graphic capabilities
    either has the 360 and look at how good GOW looks. Halo3 is gonna be the first game to utilize all of the 360's power...

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    funny thing n8, the ps2 can do the exact same fuckingg shhit as the xbox, you didnt think ps2s are moddable did you. they can do anything the xbox can do.

the ps3 = owns xbox 360, literally twice as powerful. do i need to post specs ladies and gents?

Senior Member I Modded My PSP SmOkY_1Nc's Avatar
    Sorry but the PS3 suckkk,Compare any games that are out for both 360/PS3 and youll see that the PS3 graphics are WAY darker and that the lightning and light effect are just weak compare to the 360.....

Search on the net,....every site say nearly the same,....
    I Miss Aggressive-Skating So Much!!!
    F*CK ridin Park!!!
    ---> (TA-082 PSP,2Gig Card,2.71 FW/1.50 FW/3.03OE-C FW)

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by n8thegr8
    1. sales mean nothing. ford focus' sell much more than ferrari's, does that make them better cars? fuck no.
    2. xbox was MUCH better than ps2, as far as the games go, it really depends on your personality. really the only ps2 games I like are ratchet and clank, and...yeah, that's about it.
    3. Let's see your ps2 with a 250gb hdd that can play divx/mp3/mp4/ogg/wmv/wma/mpeg/every other format ever, has a web browser, can run linux, windows, and mac OS X, plays damn near every video game leading up to it, including atari, colecovision, PC-Engine, nes, sega master system, snes, genesis, mame, n64, ps1, and has a library of over 60 (good) xbox games running from the hdd with almost no load times. what's that? oh yeah, ps2 can't touch xbox.
    1. There is a big difference between the car and game industry. Price difference.
    2. Well, I guess you don't like many games....(at all)
    So nothing else out of all of this?
    3. I'm speaking for myself, but if I'm at my house, I'll play my divx/mp3/mp4/ogg/wmv/wma/mpeg formats on my computer, as well as browse the internet...on my computer (which by the way will be much faster). So you are saying the Xbox is good because it can emulate other systems? WOW. Congrats on proving my point, the PS2 is good because of its massive library of games, spanning all genres many fold...providing every owner of the system a plethora of games in his/her fav. genre. So, I guess, good game.

Quote Originally Posted by popes0res
    the ps3 = owns xbox 360, literally twice as powerful. do i need to post specs ladies and gents?
    um, the specs are actually quite near to each other.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

no, I'm saying that the xbox is better than the ps2 because it is much more powerful, and ps2 comes nowhere near the xbox in terms of functionality and potential, and also being able to emulate every other system previous to it gives it a game library many times more massive than that of the ps2, including ps1 games, which I'm sure you were factoring in when calculating the vast ps2 library. and to the dumbass that underestimated my knowledge of modding, no, ps2 can't do half the shit an xbox can. period. basically all you can do is play backed up games, and run one of the VERY few homebrew apps available for it. and what I meant previously was that ratchet and clank was the only PS2 exclusive that I like. everything else on that list that I like is available on xbox. I hate rpg's, and have yet to find a japanese game that I can sit down with for more than 10 seconds without going out of my mind with boredom. I like splinter cell much better than mgs, and ghost recon much better than socom.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Coleman4747's Avatar
    . I like splinter cell much better than mgs,
    your fucking crazy .. every mgs was better then splinter cell .. the only good splinter cell was D.A .. even that wasnt that good

and that's my point. you like playstation because you like games like that. I don't, thus the reason I prefer xbox. What makes games "better" is solely a matter of opinion and taste. That's why I stated before that the xbox was better. putting opinions and taste in games aside, it really is a much better put-together console with more bang for your buck.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Hockeyman's Avatar
    and that's my point. you like playstation because you like games like that. I don't, thus the reason I prefer xbox. What makes games "better" is solely a matter of opinion and taste. That's why I stated before that the xbox was better. putting opinions and taste in games aside, it really is a much better put-together console with more bang for your buck.
    Finally thanks for putting a nice comment forward, I been saying this forever that in terms of the wii, PS3 and Xbox 360 its all a manner of taste!
    2% of the people on the internet have a sig that bashes 98% of the people on the internet. If you are in the 98% whoaren't bastard F***'s with a superiority complex, copy and paste this into your sig.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    but why bother to promote microsoft?

why bother to promote sony? you tell me, you're the one that made the thread...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker outsider's Avatar
    its WAAAY TOO EARLY to say PS3 is better than the 360 or vice versa just cause it has better games.. like wtf are u thinking comparing game quality with 2 consoles with such a high release date difference.

Game developers aren't using shit when is comes to ps3's hardware capabilities... There is NO clear winner right now, and please dont even start getting the Wii into this shit, its not even considered a 3rd gen console (oooo it has motion sensing (which we've had since 1999) with graphics that you would'nt expect in 2006). Only time will tell, lets the PS3 settle into the market like the 360 did and then start comparing how well they did in comparison.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    The average consumer isn't going to be modding their xbox, only the select few. It comes down to games, and more people have bought the ps2. So, it is a much better success story, and generally regarded to as a better system. Oh yes, the PS2 has both splinter cell AND metal gear solid. You can play both on the ps2, how about the xbox? Ghost Recon and Socom are on the PS2.

And actually I was regarding to the PS2 only game library, which is way more than the Xbox's. The PS1 games are only a bonus.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

that's exactly my point, I could care less if the ps2 has mgs and socom as well because they don't tickle my fancy, and the ps2 exclusives aren't enough to get me to pull away from the xbox. for me, everything's about modding, that's why I like 360 better than ps3, because there's more potential for modification, the same with psp over ds, and xbox over ps2. and I would hardly call ps1 games a bonus, most of them sucked just as bad as the ps2 games...

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    i dont understand why theres so many microsoft vs sony vs nintendo threads. its like comparing root beers... theres barqs, a&w, and IBC brands, but its all pretty much the same. just comes down to which your prefer
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast