Thread: Has my PSP been patched???

1. #1 Has my PSP been patched??? 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker PSPBETTERTHANDS's Avatar
    Hey guys, i've been freaking out lately because my psp won't play ANY homebrew!!! No, my files on my memory stick aren't in the wrong places, i've read the readmes of course, but it won't play them! I have HEN-D installed, and i can start that up, but after that when i go to play something, for instance Devhook, it will say "Devhook could not be started" or something of the like. Anybody else experienced this or any ideas of what to do? I would hate to format, but i could do it...
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    what f/w is it saying in the settings?

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker PSPBETTERTHANDS's Avatar
    it's 2.71 but i mean i think something is really screwed up... i would format my mem stick and keep everything i have on there now on my pc. But then if i put all that crap on there after formatting wtf would be the point??? so i guess my best option would be to keep all my non-homebrew stuff back onto the card and have somebody upload the homebrew-including parts of their memory stick. Anybody kind enough to do this for a screwed psp lover??? BTW, i think the problems started to happen when i was throwing on the IRshell 3.0 on my memory stick along with sony's 3.0 firmware... i guess with the psp's sleeping function it could do a very quick security update when my psp has good charge. Sounds stupid to me but ya neva know seriously though, is anybody willing to upload their memory stick for me??? 2.71 obviously
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum