Thread: everyAir - play PS3 games on any iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod)

1. #1 everyAir - play PS3 games on any iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod) 
    Modder Of The Dark Arts PSP Elite Hacker R()H@X's Avatar
    i know this technically is not a ps3 but i wasnt sure where to place this.whoever knows where to put it feel free to move it-will erase this top part when i know its in the right place-R()H@X

Did You Ever Want to play PS3 on your iDevice? Well it seems to be possible (with the right hardware setup) and it looks pretty damn cool. Team pandaelf has managed to map out the PS3 controls to your iDevice and lets you fully play your PS3 games on your iPhone/iPad/iPod (similar to remote play with PSP). The video below demos this at work, you can start seeing some iPhone gameplay footage @ 1:40.

Definitely an interesting concept.i dont own an idevice but this makes me want to own one to test this out.-R()H@X

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    so basically since now the ps3 has been hacked, the hackers/piraters have now moved on to further steal Sony revenues, distribute more pirated iso's of ps3 game backups on the net to people now who don't own a ps3 at all but can play the illegal game backups on another device...basically

oh yeah, fuck Sony though for taking legal actions...frost this isn't aimed at you though or your thread, just further proves the side of Sony for battling these people in court though
    [CENTER]

Modder Of The Dark Arts PSP Elite Hacker R()H@X's Avatar
    geohot and the ones sonys going after tho didnt write stuff for piracy.its not their fault a small percentage actually pirate games.not the intent of breaking into a ps3.its basically the same principles of a psp.i have not watched the full video but it seems like this just acts as a cool remoteplay device kinda that allows you to play games from the ps3 onto it.the piracy frenzy is really small in comparison to people that hack ps3s to put full games on their ps3s without having to change discs messengers etc.i myself want a hacked ps3 but i accidently upgraded.not to pirate games but to be able to use my expensive system in more ways than originally attended.u of all people should know the difference between hackers and piraters.there is a difference.hackers are not the evil ones.its the piraters the phreakers the crackers etc,not hackers

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    yeah i understand that but he distributed the security keys and cracked the doors wide open and now look where it's going lol i do see other peoples points in it that are in fact legit users who hacked their systems...but the vast majority of them are simply stealing iso's on torrent sites to play for free but they're excuses are always classic

one of the best i seen yet: "why do you talk shit to us for downloading these games? it gives us the chance to try them out and if we like them we can decide to buy it or not, show us some respect"

gotta love those types of reasons lol complete horse #!$%...that's what demo's are for, game rentals as well...cause if you got the whole game for free and can play, are you going to expect that person to now go and spend 60$ for a disc??? of course not lol

edit...oh yeah, off topic kinda but i saw your last messages in the chat box, i don't know if you got a microcenter store near you but man i'm telling you, if you wanna keep your ps3 legit and awesome like it is, they're selling Sony refurbed 40g phats for only 199.99...you still get a year warranty on it, comes with all cables and controller, can't beat that!! my boy bought one and it was an OS, we had to update it right away cause it was a really low firmware version, wasn't the most up to date at all on it, just putting it out there for you
    Last edited by goku2778; 03-03-2011 at 03:13 PM.
    [CENTER]

Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goku2778 View Post
    so basically since now the ps3 has been hacked, the hackers/piraters have now moved on to further steal Sony revenues, distribute more pirated iso's of ps3 game backups on the net to people now who don't own a ps3 at all but can play the illegal game backups on another device...basically
    i guess you dont know what everyair is do you? its not an emulator, ill tell you that. if its sarcasm, its fucking retarded of you.

also you need to stop associating CFW with piracy.

Quote Originally Posted by goku2778 View Post
    cracked the doors wide open and now look where it's going lol i do see other peoples points in it that are in fact legit users who hacked their systems...but the vast majority of them are simply stealing iso's on torrent sites to play for free but they're excuses are always classic
    but you dont hate DaX for doing the same thing, and making it easier. you're are looking like more and more of a hypocrite.

http://www.next-gen.biz/news/gdc-201...ecraft-creator
    Last edited by xavis; 03-03-2011 at 08:42 PM.

"I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    Edit:Never mind
    So its just another controller extension?

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geek View Post
    Edit:Never mind
    So its just another controller extension?
    display redirection, with ability to control the client.

"I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |