Thread: 10 Reasons To Get The PS Vita

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 10 Reasons To Get The PS Vita 
    PsP SaGe PSP Mad Hacker RoXante's Avatar

They will probably say: Itís not even 3D! And it looks like the first PSP! Then you will respond: No, but it has...

1. Two Analog Sticks: We have been asking for those on a portable for awhile now. And no, the touch screen does not replace the sticks.

2. Front And Rear Cameras: Yes, this could be very fun. I can only imagine what developers will do with Augmented Reality on PS Vita. One down side though, you wonít be allowed to play in your underwear anymore, sorry.

3. The Power: Under the hood, PS Vita has more than enough to power good games on that small, high-res OLED Screen.

4. The Games: Because it is a video game handheld, it needs games and the names we hear are pretty exciting: Uncharted, Bioshock, Call of Duty, Assassins Creed, Mortal Kombat... and Barbie Horse Adventures... nuff said!

5. PS3 Remote Play: Yeah I know, we have been on that road before with PSP, which was supposed to allow remote play. It never happened. But, with Vita, this is it. Kaz Hirai says that we are going to be able to play PS3 games. If the Kaz says it...

6. Cross-Platform Play: Honestly you want this. Playing with our friends on the PS3 via the PS Vita is huge.

7. Trophies: Okay, I am a trophies whore so what! Arenít you?

8. The Price: 249.99 USD (Wi-Fi) and 299.99 USD (3G-WiFi). We were afraid about the range of prices PS Vita could arrive with. But we found it to be not bat at all, considering what it can do.

9. It Need To Be Touched: As Samantha Fox said back in the 80ís: ďTouch me, touch me now, I want to feel your body!Ē The touch screen is something we needed to make sure the PS Vita could run as many games and apps as possible, while allowing us to easily navigate in the menus like we do on the iPhone or Android devices. Most of all, the rear touchpad is very intriguing and sexy. We will have to see what it can do in the future other than the same Uncharted video we saw. And no, I am not talking about a Ron Jeremy game you pervert!

10. Finally, the SIXAXIS motion sensor technology: Even if it was not used that much on the PS3 controller, for a portable console, it may very well be a perfect match.

source: gamefocus

Two reasons to get the Vita:

1. Itís not even 3D!
    2. And it looks like the first PSP!

It doesn't have that stupid gimmick from the freaking 70s, and it's similar to the PSP, which is a great handheld! What more could you ask for?!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Majorix's Avatar
    The reason I will buy the Vita: Because I will buy it

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    I honestly hate the way it looks. Plus, it'd be embarrassing to play with it in public.
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

Hopefully, i'll be gettin' it at launch. The Vita will be better especially when its hacked. Hopefully, another member of sony will hack it and release it this time unlike the last guy.

Another Sony worker? Pretty sure Dark_AleX didn't work for Sony, and he ended up sharing his work.
    Disclaimer:

lol, few people know about it. And dark_alex is not the person im talkin' about.

Oh. Yeah, pretty sure DAX died... Poor dude probably got hit by a car or something.
    Disclaimer:

lol, i see u dont know either :P

L
    Quote Originally Posted by RoXante View Post
    lol, i see u dont know either :P
    This is speculation....lol

is it true that ps2 games will be playable in vita?

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    I don't think that's been confirmed or denied, at least not that I'm aware of. If it did, that would probably make me get one more than anything.

I think...
    If you want to buy it or not (Original / hacked version), it's your decision...
    LOL...
    [no where to hide]

Moderator I Modded My PSP Flash 0's Avatar
    Yes this would be a big incentive for me to buy one fairly quick also. If its hacked quickly and you can dump your own PS2 back ups I will probably buy one fairly quick. Only thing I hate about it being hacked is that people will abuse the power and pirate games.
    In an Ideal world I would have all ten fingers on my left hand and my right hand would just be used for punching.

I'll be the number two guy here on PSP MOD in six weeks, How? Name repition, personality mirroring and never breaking off a handshake. I'm always thinking one step ahead like a...carpenter that makes stairs.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker -GunslingerGirl-'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash 0 View Post
    Yes this would be a big incentive for me to buy one fairly quick also. If its hacked quickly and you can dump your own PS2 back ups I will probably buy one fairly quick. Only thing I hate about it being hacked is that people will abuse the power and pirate games.
    You say that as if the PS2 back ups aren't going to be pirated.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowman View Post
    I don't think that's been confirmed or denied, at least not that I'm aware of. If it did, that would probably make me get one more than anything.
    Ah but slow! You can just play them on your PS2? Why would you ever want to play them on something else?
    Well the way I see it, I'm the judge and my bullets are the jury.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast