Thread: Sony PS Vita Sales reached over 1.2 Million

1. #1 Sony PS Vita Sales reached over 1.2 Million 
    Moderator I Modded My PSP Flash 0's Avatar
    Sony launched the new PS Vita in North America and Europe last week. Today Sony said that the overall PS Vita sales have reached over 1.2 million units. The PS Vita launched initially on December 17, 2011 in Japan followed by Hong Kong, Taiwan and South Korea. Sony says that the PS Vita sales exceeded expectations.

"PS Vita was designed to deliver the ultimate portable entertainment experience, and we couldn’t be more thrilled with the reaction we’re seeing from consumers and the pace at which PS Vita is selling," said Andrew House, President and Group CEO, Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

"The market has responded and there is clear demand for a mobile device capable of providing a revolutionary combination of rich gaming and social connectivity within a real world context. To sustain momentum, we’re working closely with 3rd party developers and publishers to ensure the best games and franchises possible will be available on PS Vita, and our software line up for the remainder of 2012 will have something for everyone across the globe."

Sony has set their expectations pretty low for the PS Vita. I am surprised that they managed to sell over a million, but apparently there are 1 million hard-core Sony PlayStation fans out there.

I am pretty sure that the PS Vita will never reach mass market sales numbers. The smartphone has become for most people the portable game console of choice.

Source: Sony PS Vita Sales reached over 1.2 Million - I4U News
    In an Ideal world I would have all ten fingers on my left hand and my right hand would just be used for punching.

I'll be the number two guy here on PSP MOD in six weeks, How? Name repition, personality mirroring and never breaking off a handshake. I'm always thinking one step ahead like a...carpenter that makes stairs.

Junior Member PSP User
    Yeah current Android phones have such gaming capabilities such as cod multiplayer knock-offs to world of warcraft knock-offs but still...they are not half bad. The only downfall is the touchscreen. Touchscreens are cool and have their purpose but for gaming you need a physical control system. You waste precious time thinking about where your are touching to perform an action. I have with me at all times my laptop, my cell and my vita, If one dies the others can pick up the others slack.

I think the Vita isn't perfect, maybe they could have made the thumb sticks have click control so one could run or etc but it's a great start at a mobile platform with TWO sticks finally. If Sony keeps the content coming and game companies maintain server patches for hacks then the Vita community can grow. You can't tell me that the possibility of having Cod of Battlefield as a possible handheld game one day wouldn't be cool?

Junior Member PSP User
    Sony PS Vita is just awesome. The sales figures shows that how it has reached the hearts of the million people. Sony is truly a king in the gaming field and has showed its excellence every now and then.I just love them for their best quality gaming consoles.PS vita is yet another path breaking invention.

Junior Member PSP User
    Yup that is right..ps vita is superb..i liked it since its very launch in the year 2011 and it has recorded staggering sales figures since then.

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    Everybody in this thread is a bot except for me and the OP.

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    I call bull shit on both post the vita is ok but there are no games for it except stupid ass ports Sony fuckd the pooch on this thing and the sales are still junk I can buy a new ps3 320gb for the same price as the vita and that's not including the dumbass memory card you have to buy just for the vita pfffft please leave these dead threads dead thanks
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    Closed and locked
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html