Thread: 3.60 Version Spoofer Now Useless; Sony Changes PSN Authentication

1. #1 3.60 Version Spoofer Now Useless; Sony Changes PSN Authentication 
    Modder Of The Dark Arts PSP Elite Hacker R()H@X's Avatar
    Youve probably noticed that nothing works to get online nomore Sony has modified their PSN authentication, which according to Mathieulh, isnt hard to spoof. He Knows What Hes Talking bout Just Trying to save his ass,whitch i cant blame him in more multiple ways than one. Dont you worry Though someonell figure it out and release it. That said, Mathieulh also dropped a hint to where the treasure is buried: You are looking for a static value.

Update: From Mathieulh again:

Oh! and screw the hints, the new 3.60 authentication is a change of the xi passphrase. Of course that doesnt tell you how to dump it

So Don't Bother trying to go thru kmeau,any of the fuckpsn or charles methods,ps3ita or anything else out atm cause its all been verified not to work now.

Reports of Naimas cfw works but thats an unstable cfw soo use at own risk,and no telling how long even that will cease to work on the psn network.Sony Has Won This Round For The Time Being,unless you can figure out what maths talking about.good luck and happy hacking!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    yep...i saw you in the chatbox saying there was a new one, every video i found was ripped offline as fast as they went up and they all pretty much said, it's over...for now anyway for the hackers.

makes me wonder though, you'll most likely never see any videos posted up that shows it for real...sony won the rights to get their info off of all those sites and even posters to them or visitors, they're pissed off

edit...they beat it on psp's somewhat...i can't get psn demo's or games cause it's permabanned from activation, that never got fixed on any psp system once it happened.
    Last edited by goku2778; 03-18-2011 at 01:21 AM.
    [CENTER]

actually the 3.60 was real and they werent ripped off right away.lots saw it including me and can verify its real.they wont tell how tho due to lawsuits prolly though.this has nothing to do with that though.this is strictly talking bout psn access using the different methods on cfw.not the 3.60 cfw that wont be released(real)

the ones I clicked on were removed bro, I sware lol some others that did work were requiring surveys to be filled out just for the installers...there are a ton of fakes out there though, saw other comments that they're sytems instantly got bricked as well...shit's risky right now for the ps3 cfw users.
    [CENTER]

the one i saw was actually legit but did not include files to download cause they were showing it can be done but will not help due to lawsuits and people acting like idiots

wincom drizzt and math all are on it.there are ones that are fake yes but not the one i was refering to.sonys been getting youtube to take down the ones that actually worked,not the user as it suggests

Member PSP User
    SO it exists but they don't have the balls to upload it? WTF MAN.

well that guy math is claiming he knows, he found, blah blah...but won't tell anyone anything but offered to help if the other party takes full responsibility

Sony's got people scared to upload anything
    [CENTER]

that guy math is on it as well.they work together,hes responsible for some of the best addons for the psp back in the day and is very creditable.problem is hes playing it smart and people all up on his and others asses.

he was a member of team gen for one thing,and made a few useful things for the psp.i cant member what exactly,but i know they are still used to this day if memory serves.wincom and drizzt are also not new.they been around since psp days too.all respectable hackers.so if all 3s in the mix,oh best beleive its legit

Member PSP User
    Anybody hear about PS3ITA? I am just now looking at it. Not very hopeful.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Quest View Post
    Anybody hear about PS3ITA? I am just now looking at it. Not very hopeful.
    you mean exactly what he mentioned up top on his 1st post saying it doesn't work for psn at all??? umm, yeah i would keep that not hopeful feeling for a while
    [CENTER]

Member PSP User
    God...how did I....ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Quest View Post
    God...how did I....ugh.
    lol shit happens
    [CENTER]