Thread: SCEA And Hotz Settle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 SCEA And Hotz Settle 
    Modder Of The Dark Arts PSP Elite Hacker R()H@X's Avatar
    Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) and George Hotz (Hotz) today announced the settlement of the lawsuit filed by SCEA against Hotz in federal court in San Francisco, California. The parties reached an agreement in principle on March 31, 2011. As part of the settlement, Hotz consented to a permanent injunction.

Both parties expressed satisfaction that litigation had been quickly resolved. Sony is glad to put this litigation behind us, said Riley Russell, General Counsel for SCEA. Our motivation for bringing this litigation was to protect our intellectual property and our consumers. We believe this settlement and the permanent injunction achieve this goal.

It was never my intention to cause any users trouble or to make piracy easier, said Hotz, Im happy to have the litigation behind me. Hotz was not involved in the recent attacks on Sonys internet services and websites.

Well looks like hotz is out of the race,the lawsuit is over and sony won for the time being

Member PSP User
    What is stopping Geo from just uploading new developments secretly?

Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    i cant wait till the effects kick in.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Quest View Post
    What is stopping Geo from just uploading new developments secretly?
    sony being on his ass 24/7. equipment confiscated.

btw, heres what sony wanted. i cant find what geo's terms were, it only has what sony wanted, not surprised by this. .

On March 31,2011, Hotz met with SCEA representatives and the Parties entered a confidential Memorandum of Understanding, agreeing to settle the dispute between them. As a part of that settlement, SCEA and Hotz have agreed to the entry of this Final Judgment Upon Consent and Permanent Injunction ("Judgment" upon the stipulated facts. Each party has waived the right to appeal from this Judgment. Each party wil bear its own fees and costs in connection with this action. The Parties further agree that any violation of this Judgment by Hotz would cause irreparable harm to SCEA and, if such a violation occurs, SCEA wil be entitled to immediate relief....

IT IS HEREBY ORDERED AND ADJUDGED by consent of the Parties that Hotz, whether as an individual or as a principal, officer, director or employee of any business entity, and his agents, servants, employees, distributors, suppliers, representatives and all other persons or entities acting in concert or participation with Hotz who receive notice of this Judgment, shall be and hereby are permanently enjoined and restrained from:

A. Engaging in any unauthorized access to any SONY PRODUCT under the law;

B. Engaging in any unauthorized access to any SONY PRODUCT under the terms of any SCEA or SCEA AFFILIATES' license agreement or terms of use applicable to that SONY PRODUCT, whether or not Hotz has accepted such agreement or terms of use, including without limitation:

(i) reverse engineering, decompiling, or disassembling any portion of the Sony Product;

(ii) using any tools to bypass, disable, or circumvent any encryption, security, or authentication mechanism in the Sony Product;

(iii) using any hardware or softare to cause the Sony Product to accept or use unauthorized, illegal or pirated softare or hardware; and

(iv) exploiting any Sony Product to design, develop, update or distribute unauthorized softare or hardware for use with the Sony Product. If any term of such SCEA or SCEA Affilates' license agreement or terms of use applicable to that Sony Product shall be determined by Congress or by a court of law in a final non-appealable decision in an action to which SCEA or an SCEA Affiliate is a party to be illegal and unenforceable, then such term shall not be binding on Hotz.

C. CIRCUMVENTING any of the TPMs or security in any SONY PRODUCT;

D. TRAFFICKING in any technology, product, service, device, component, or part thereof that, at the time of Hotz's trafficking, circumvents any of the TPMs or security in any SONY PRODUCT, including but not limited to the Ellptical Curve Signature Algorithm ("ECDSA") Keys, encryption andlor decryption keys, dePKG firmware decrypter program, Signing Tools, 3.55 Firmware Jailbreak, andlor any other technologies that enable unauthorized access to andlor copying of the PS3 System andlor enable compatibility of unauthorized copies of other copyrighted works with the PS3 System.

E. Distributing or posting any SCEA or SCEA Affiliates' confidential or proprietary information relating to any SONY PRODUCT;

F. Knowingly assisting or inducing others to engage in any of the conduct set forth in A-E above solely directed at any SONY PRODUCT or that otherwise constitutes contributory liabilty under the law.
    also geo said somewhere on his blog that if a settlement was wanted his terms were that OtherOS be restored so, just sit back.

from his blog
    What if SCEA tries to settle?
    Lets just say, I want the settlement terms to include OtherOS on all PS3s and an apology on the PlayStation blog for ever removing it.
    Last edited by xavis; 04-11-2011 at 11:43 PM.

"I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    "A. Engaging in any unauthorized access to any SONY PRODUCT under the law;
    (i) reverse engineering, decompiling, or disassembling any portion of the Sony Product;"

Is CFW now illegal? Or is this one of those instances, where PSP hacking has been "grandfathered in"? It would almost have to be, the PSP was hacked long before these new "revisions" were put in place.
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

Quote Originally Posted by fuckingclassy View Post
    "A. Engaging in any unauthorized access to any SONY PRODUCT under the law;
    (i) reverse engineering, decompiling, or disassembling any portion of the Sony Product;"

Is CFW now illegal? Or is this one of those instances, where PSP hacking has been "grandfathered in"? It would almost have to be, the PSP was hacked long before these new "revisions" were put in place.
    wouldn't surprise me if they do use this, but i don't see how they can because this is just against hotz and what he can't do, not whats legal or illegal.

Banned PSP User
    (i) reverse engineering, decompiling, or disassembling any portion of the Sony Product;

(ii) using any tools to bypass, disable, or circumvent any encryption, security, or authentication mechanism in the Sony Product;

(iii) using any hardware or softare to cause the Sony Product to accept or use unauthorized, illegal or pirated softare or hardware; and

(iv) exploiting any Sony Product to design, develop, update or distribute unauthorized softare or hardware for use with the Sony Product. If any term of such SCEA or SCEA Affilates' license agreement or terms of use applicable to that Sony Product shall be determined by Congress or by a court of law in a final non-appealable decision in an action to which SCEA or an SCEA Affiliate is a party to be illegal and unenforceable, then such term shall not be binding on Hotz.

C. CIRCUMVENTING any of the TPMs or security in any SONY PRODUCT;

HAHA What?

L
    Geohot just gave up????, if he was innocent of malice like he said he was, he should have stuck it out. Instead, he capitulates thus sealing his fate as a loser . Even OJ's guilty ass stuck it out........LMAO!!
    Last edited by El Guapo; 04-12-2011 at 11:34 PM.

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    Lmmfao^^^^^^^
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

Member PSP User
    What the fuck? They didn't give him his stuff back? That is fucked up, mang<===means I'm pissed. I mean seriously, I can't wait to see what Geo has to say about this. Maybe sony paid him off or something.

L
    Geohot was asking for donation for his legal team to defend him against Sony, then his bitch ass goes to South America??. Chances are he flew round trip airfare.........does anybody know what it cost to fly to South America round trip?????, a butt load of cash, thats how much.

Now this dude is only 21 and I dont know if he actually has a job but yet this fucker flew to South America and someone paid for it???. I have a steady job and I cant afford to fly myself to South America so what gives??.

Did this douchebag, douche all of you "followers" into giving him money so he can live the life of a player???. Now this idiot (Geohot) is boycotting Sony products and expects us to do the same........boycott the oil companies you dumbass, they are the ones raping us blind.........WTF!!!!!!!!

I think I see Geohot giving everybody the bird from his first class seat.........LMFAO!!!!!!
    Last edited by El Guapo; 04-13-2011 at 10:35 AM.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Quest View Post
    What the fuck? They didn't give him his stuff back? That is fucked up, mang<===means I'm pissed. I mean seriously, I can't wait to see what Geo has to say about this. Maybe sony paid him off or something.
    why would they give him his stuff back?? he was caught, he got his plead bargain, he was obviously wrong and proved against him...why would Sony pay him off??? he got screwed, he can't do anything for ps3's anymore, he's under their radar and by looking at the info xavis posted up citing what Sony has now on him, it looks like a pretty bold statement/warning to all others now looking to take over his work. they had enough of having their revenues from game piraters raped out of their asses!!

what would you do if it was your money?? payed him off, please, they got him by the balls!! lol
    [CENTER]

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar
    fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony fuck sony

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD

if anything ony pussyed out, like the guy said in the video, they wanted to get shit, they wanted to show they had a solid case, but agreeded to settle. face it, anon scared the shit out of sony so they went this route.

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    This thread is retarded.
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast