Thread: Anyone else try this yet??

1. #1 Anyone else try this yet?? 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    with the free ps3 games...has anyone else attempted (if you have a 2nd psn id) to sign in with that id as well on the same ps3 console and download 2 different free games??

i know el guapo was doing his last night, i signed in with my goku2778 id and i installed the game 1/2 packs and began my downloads without any issue...but i cancelled it once it reached over 70% cause, well i'm more nervous of it doing bad then good.

so has anyone tried it like this and completed it and could give details?? what made me stop was my Infamous and Little Big Planet downloads worked on that account off my hdd just fine like my main mattyd2778 id...so i got the decision conflict and backed out of my downloads lol
    [CENTER]

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkFoxSniper's Avatar
    Already owned Infamous but I got the other 4 between 2 accounts no problem..same with the PSP games.

The 2 from my other account(Wipeout and Stardust) work just fine on my main account.No issues.

Quote Originally Posted by iedwardsIII
    In the words of DFS, go die.

PSP Motherboard F.A.Q. Coldboot Tutorial

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    oh sweet deal!! ok, going to redo mine then tonight...thanks man
    [CENTER]

i was gonna give it a go too but ive just dropped a brew on my tv. Doh!!

I am sorry this is so off topic, but I just needed an active thread with some active people concerning PS3 modding. I am considering "modding" my PS3, but my concern is that is it worth it? I have a modded Wii and PSP and love them 100X more since doing so. I was hoping for the same on this. Thanks for any response.
    ~~Sweat Saves Blood~~