Thread: First one to say they want, gets it!!

1. #1 First one to say they want, gets it!! 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    I have a 3rd psn id i do not use...i made it back when i was trying everything to re-activate my psp's...the password has been changed for the psn already, i can change the email password as well and give that to you too, i don't use the email address.

basically...if you want 2 more free ps3 games and only have a single id, you can have this one and get the 2 more freebies...i have it on my ps3 through my 2 main psn id's i use and can access all 4 of my Welcome Back titles on my main account no sweat!!

if you want it, you got it!! will send all info via pm but this is really for my seniors on here and users on here that i am familiar with...no noob or recent sign ups to this site will get this from me, going out to our regulars only!!!
    [CENTER]

Download Suad Member PSP User
    if no one else speaks for it i'll gladly take it. Rather see it go to someone that has been here way longer than I have but just putting myself out there.
    PSP - 1001 CFW 6.60 MEv1.2
    PSP - 3001 6.39 LME 9.4

^^^^cool...you got the 1st spot then...the site's messing up on my browser on the pc but working on my cell...I go to lunch in 2hrs, if anything by then I'll shoot you the info, they snooze they lose lol
    [CENTER]

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Cael's Avatar
    i'd go for it man but you know im in the same boat your in only thing PSN is good for me is video and Comic section of the store.
    PSP 1000 6.60 ME-1.3
    From SecondLife:

Even though the punishment against piracy here is now lackluster.. if your pirating Seek no help here.

well this would be more for the ps3...or psp i guess yeah, but i'd go ps3, and since no one else is stepping up, it's going to the 1st post like i stated

sending pm with information...then closing the thread
    [CENTER]