Thread: anyone played homebrew on the PS3??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member PSP User
    i searched and found a psjailbreak-- through which one can backup there ps3 blue-rays and can play from flash disk or external/enternal hard drive attached to ps3.

i think-- to play downloded ps3 games from torrents is to replace that original backup with the downloaded one. bcz ps3 rips are floding torrents that means people are playing ps3 homebrews !!!!

Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vediic View Post
    i searched and found a psjailbreak-- through which one can backup there ps3 blue-rays and can play from flash disk or external/enternal hard drive attached to ps3.

i think-- to play downloded ps3 games from torrents is to replace that original backup with the downloaded one. bcz ps3 rips are floding torrents that means people are playing ps3 homebrews !!!!
    uhhhhh, what?

"I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vediic View Post

you're kidding me right?? yeah, let's post up this great news!! but i went and looked at a site or 2 after reading this post and yes there's games available.

just proves the whole point even more for Sony banning these assholes on the spot!! screw them all, screw jailbreak!! psp is 1 thing to hack but again no way in hell am i putting my ps3 console at risk.

Quote Originally Posted by KoW210 View Post
    Downloading 60GB PS3 games? Fuck that.
    i'm sorry but where the hell do you people get this information that a ps3 game is that big!?!? or even 25g??? think about people, it's on a disc, 1 disc!! show me dvd discs or cd's that are the same capacity as small hdd's or flash drives, please cause i'm stupid for burning normal dvd/dual layer dvd discs and cd mp3's for myself.

i mean shit, forget about getting larger sandisk cards for my psp mp3 playbacks or even making a mere 800mb mp3 disc for my cars...give me these mega discs, help me out!!

Last edited by goku2778; 09-28-2010 at 08:17 PM.
    [CENTER]

Member PSP User
    ps3 homebrews are running and people are playing latest games, and putting your psp on risk!!! you can open up your psp upside down so why cant you go for the ps3 homebrews 'GOKU' and if you see the size of torrents its not always 40 or 60 gb. usualy they are around 2-12 gbs.

point is ps3 blu3 rays are expensive-- so why not use the old torrents and play homebrew games..

unless you risk it you cant kiss it

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goku2778 View Post
    you're kidding me right?? yeah, let's post up this great news!! but i went and looked at a site or 2 after reading this post and yes there's games available.

just proves the whole point even more for Sony banning these assholes on the spot!! screw them all, screw jailbreak!! psp is 1 thing to hack but again no way in hell am i putting my ps3 console at risk.

i'm sorry but where the hell do you people get this information that a ps3 game is that big!?!? or even 25g??? think about people, it's on a disc, 1 disc!! show me dvd discs or cd's that are the same capacity as small hdd's or flash drives, please cause i'm stupid for burning normal dvd/dual layer dvd discs and cd mp3's for myself.

i mean shit, forget about getting larger sandisk cards for my psp mp3 playbacks or even making a mere 800mb mp3 disc for my cars...give me these mega discs, help me out!!

Why would I listen to you when you have no clue what you're talking about.

Obviously since the release of Blu-Ray, it has been known a Single-Layer disc is 25gb, dual-layer is 50gb.

I just ripped resistance 2 and it was 23gb. Don't post in this section if you don't know what you're talking about.

Member PSP User
    i know what i am talking -- please see this link for your enlightenment of knowledge

The Pirate Bay - The world's most resilient bittorrent site

this link has everything for how to--jailbreak ps3 and game rips see the game size.
    majority of them are less the 10-12gbs.

wow, GOW3 is 40GB? doesn't seem like that to me.

Member PSP User
    why do u see just one game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buh

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canadianbacon View Post
    Why would I listen to you when you have no clue what you're talking about.

Obviously since the release of Blu-Ray, it has been known a Single-Layer disc is 25gb, dual-layer is 50gb.

I just ripped resistance 2 and it was 23gb. Don't post in this section if you don't know what you're talking about.

you're just a canadian pirate anyway...why i don't listen to you.
    [CENTER]

Senior Member I Modded My PSP MIDORI_FOX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboycalstar View Post
    i won't lie, i lol'd hard
    Me too. Anyone who thinks a psp game will look sweet and be in perfect quality is a complete idiot.

Banned PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by xavis View Post
    wow, GOW3 is 40GB? doesn't seem like that to me.
    Because Sony dosen't compress the files it uses in the disc coding process. It makes for a slower read time, that's for sure. I'm not sure of what real advantages this poses.

Quote Originally Posted by guttatrash View Post
    Because Sony dosen't compress the files it uses in the disc coding process. It makes for a slower read time, that's for sure. I'm not sure of what real advantages this poses.
    no fucking shit, did your mom help you figure that out? what i mean is GoW3 was fucking short and not a whole lot to it, compared to the first 2 games, and its 10x more memory space. sure hi-res graphics aren't that big in file size.

Banned PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by xavis View Post
    no fucking shit, did your mom help you figure that out? what i mean is GoW3 was fucking short and not a whole lot to it, compared to the first 2 games, and its 10x more memory space. sure hi-res graphics aren't that big in file size.

Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by goku2778 View Post

GoW3 is freaking huge man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12