Thread: Corrupt Data and ISO help

1. #1 Corrupt Data and ISO help 
    Hi everyone,

I'm confused as to how I would go about running ISOs on my PSP Slim, CFW 3.90 M33-2.

I downloaded FastLoader v0.7 and tried installing that, but the files on the memory stick just came up as corrupted data. (Do I need this on the CW that I'm using?)

I also looked at a few threads and people were just saying to put them straight in the ISO folder in the root of the memory stick, so I copied the test iso that came with fastloader and tried that, but it didn't show on the PSP.

EDIT: Just checked and I think the PSP acknowledges that the file is on there as I have nothing else on my memory stick and 2mb is taken up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by FuxRC; 02-14-2008 at 05:48 PM.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker stef_o36's Avatar
    make sure your kernal is set to 3.90 and not 1.5 (i know you have a slim but they can still be set to a fake 1.5 subset). also make sure the iso is in the right spot. right when you click on removable disk, that is where you place the ISO folder. then put the iso in there.
    Trust me, if I could make love to my PSP...I would...

Wanna learn how to make your own coldboot? Check out this guide: http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ot-cintro.html

Checked all that, still nothing.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Junior Member PSP User
    You do not need to have fasterloader to run game ISO's or CSO's from your slim PSP. Simply do as you say "put them straight in the ISO folder in the root of the memory stick" the game icon will now appear under game menu/memory card. If it does not show then something is wrong with the ISO.

Still doesn't show, is there anything else you could suggest?

Thanks.

Member PSP User
    just make it an eboot.PBP fle you will also need KEYS.bin file, than you put them in their own folder with the game heading, than transfer to your games folder on the psp, for the converter im usin ice tea v1.3 its very simple

Thanks. It runs this time but come up with a blank screen. It might be the ISO.

While I'm posting does anyone know of a way to fix error 8002014C (ran kxploited homebrew without homebrew enabled firmware) on CW? Is this because I have a slim and slims don't currently support 1.50 kernal?

Junior Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxRC View Post
    Thanks. It runs this time but come up with a blank screen. It might be the ISO.

While I'm posting does anyone know of a way to fix error 8002014C (ran kxploited homebrew without homebrew enabled firmware) on CW? Is this because I have a slim and slims don't currently support 1.50 kernal?
    You have to make sure you are using homebrew designed to run on the 3.XX kernal. Home homebrew designed for the 1.50 kernal will not work on your slim until the timemachine is release.....Homebrew also must be put under the /psp/game directory on your memory card.

I also had similar problems with ISO's been blank screen, trust me it is most probably your ISO causing the fault.

Thanks a lot for your help everyone.