Thread: lil help guys !

1. #1 lil help guys ! 
    rite quick recap....was playin psp several months ago, was yousing dev hook ithink to switch between firmware, turned it off and put in its protecter soft bag thingy that you get with it and put it in drawer for like 6 months...took it out and whent too play it now it wont come on !!
    OOOoo ITS A PSP 1001 BTW...............
    no one has touched this since i oput it away .
    ive tryed powerin up without any bat ect init and jst chargher cable
    leavin bater out for 2 days.
    ive tryed buyin anew battery

nothing seems to boot it up no green light wotso ever no matter what,
    BUT when i plugg charger in a orange light comes on that indicated to me its charging............

ive opened it up and looked at power switch it looks fine to mee, ive even ordered a new 1 jst waiting on that cuming.............

1Q, Pandoras battery. since igot a extra batery now iwas thinkingt about making one but does the green light need to cum on to get pandora battery to work, or do u jst pop it init and it shud boot up rite away

cse no point me spending time makin one if you need to get yur psp to turn on first :L

thanks in advance for help

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Killer's Avatar
    If you are really on 1.5 firmware there is no need for pandora battery. You can either run Hellcats Recovery Flasher to flash the latest custom firmware, or update manually. See the last link in my signature, updating CFW.

As you're on a phat, you'll be able to go to 3.52 M33-4, then 4.01 M33-2, then 5.00 M33-4.

EDIT: Sorry, somehow missed the part where you said it doesn't come on. When you said you connected the AC adapater, could you then turn it on?

Modder Of The Dark Arts PSP Elite Hacker R()H@X's Avatar
    killer he needs to use a pandora battery or whatnot cause his psp is bricked it seems.and i doubt he can use hellcats recovery flasher in 1.5 newho cause he wouldnt have a recovery menu i dont think in 1.5.i could be wrong bout that,but i do know he has a nonworking psp

rite guys....psp wont power on even with the ac/dc adapter in, all it does is charges the battery......how can i youse hell cats, how can i get my psp hooked upto my comp cse you need to be abel to turn yur psp on then turn on usb mode from the menu dont you or is there another way from hooking the psp upto the computer now............

Quote Originally Posted by ƒR()§†H@X View Post
    killer he needs to use a pandora battery or whatnot cause his psp is bricked it seems.and i doubt he can use hellcats recovery flasher in 1.5 newho cause he wouldnt have a recovery menu i dont think in 1.5.i could be wrong bout that,but i do know he has a nonworking psp
    Yeah like i say, somehow missed the part where he said it wouldn't turn on, just saw the old phat PSP on 1.5 part.

If it is bricked a pandora is obviously the only option, although i've never heard of a PSP bricking while it's not being used.

does my psp need to be abel to turn on first for pandora to run or, when i put the pandora battery ion hsut it just load up rite away or do i need to push the power4 switch first ??

Quote Originally Posted by liam2oO8 View Post
    does my psp need to be abel to turn on first for pandora to run or, when i put the pandora battery ion hsut it just load up rite away or do i need to push the power4 switch first ??
    Assuming there is nothing terminally wrong with your PSP, the pandora battery combined with magic memory stick should boot up your PSP. I've never used one so can't comment first hand, but i believe you put the pandora in, and then the MMS. But read the guides for Pandora and MMS in my signature to be sure.