Thread: My PSP Wont Turn on

1. #1 My PSP Wont Turn on 
    Hello guys.
    I had Official firmware of 5.00 before then i recently installed the custom firmware of 3.71 M33-2 using the pandora battery.
    Everything was fine until I was loading games onto my psp. My PSP just shut down for some reason then I could not turn it on.
    If I used the AC Adaptor I can still turn it on and do wotever with it like go on recovery mode and etc.
    I've been reading on forums and I cant find out a way to use my psp running on battery like before.
    Is my psp bricked???

Thanks

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ycasura View Post
    Hello guys.
    I had Official firmware of 5.00 before then i recently installed the custom firmware of 3.71 M33-2 using the pandora battery.
    Everything was fine until I was loading games onto my psp. My PSP just shut down for some reason then I could not turn it on.
    If I used the AC Adaptor I can still turn it on and do wotever with it like go on recovery mode and etc.
    I've been reading on forums and I cant find out a way to use my psp running on battery like before.
    Is my psp bricked???

Thanks
    are you still using the pandora battery because unless you restored it it will not function as a normal battery unless you keep teh mms in

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Geek9 View Post
    are you still using the pandora battery because unless you restored it it will not function as a normal battery unless you keep teh mms in
    hmmm well my friend used his pandora battery to install the CFW on my psp.
    I've just installed CFW and followed the unbricking procedure using hellcats recovery flasher, since i thought it was semi-bricked.

The psp doesnt turn on at all with battery power. When i connect up an AC adaptor while having my battery inside my psp, it shows orange light and everything works except it shuts down itself after like 3-5mins.
    BUT if I don't insert my battery and run the psp off the AC adaptor by itself, it works excellent.

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    sounds like you have a bad battery, get a new one and do whatever the hell you want with the old one, and be careful if you try to hardmod it to make a pandora as improperly made ones with catch on fire

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!