Thread: Hannah Montana PSP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Hannah Montana PSP 
    Maybe this was already mentioned, but I didn't see anything when I did a search, so I though this was just to good to keep to myself.... its so ridiculous.

PSP98899 | PSPĀ® Hannah Montana Bundle | Sony | Sony Style USA

I wonder if we'll now start getting some 13 year old girls on here trying to find out if their PSP is hackable or not, lol.
    I sure hope not.... Goodness gracious, what will they roll out with next?
    Last edited by The Patriot; 08-06-2009 at 02:38 AM.
    [MOD NOTICE - YOUR SIGNATURE IS TOO LONG. FOUR LINES MAXIMUM PLEASE]

How to Get C.F.W. -- the Easy Way
    The Ultimate Tutorial to Chickhen for 3k Models
    To Upgrade -- or Not to Upgrade? That is the Question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geek9 & tweaked by The Patriot
    I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Revolutionary, liberating files from the English, capitalist overlords.
    Quote Originally Posted by iPenguin2 (about the hannah montana psp package) View Post
    Aww f***, i'm already sick of all the girls singing and dancing to fricken, Hoedown Throwdown..... Hope i don't get any requests to hack 'em. =(

Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
    I wonder if we'll now start getting some 13 year old girls on here trying to find out if their PSP is hackable or not, lol. Goodness gracious, what will they roll out with next?
    13 year old girls? if they are, hope there not the brain dead ones like i see every day in the computer labs.
    Last edited by xavis; 08-06-2009 at 02:50 AM.

"I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! | Hell's Bells

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar
    If it were a deep purple, it would look a whole lot sexier. Kind of like the purple iPod Nanos. It makes me sad to see Sony sell such a powerful device to ignorant little fangirls of a brainwashed spoiled "puppet" who's milked for all she's got by Disney. Is it just me, or does EVERY Disney actor have to become a singer?

Anyways. It's such a stupid move on Sony's part. All of the little girls that buy it will go straight to the Game section, ignoring the web browser and media player.

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD

Quote Originally Posted by Product F(RED) View Post
    Anyways. It's such a stupid move on Sony's part. All of the little girls that buy it will go straight to the Game section, ignoring the web browser and media player.

Actually, it's quite a smart move.... they sell a crap load of units, and to stupid girls who wont ever try to hack them or download pirated games....

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Revolutionary, liberating files from the English, capitalist overlords.
    Quote Originally Posted by iPenguin2 (about the hannah montana psp package) View Post
    Aww f***, i'm already sick of all the girls singing and dancing to fricken, Hoedown Throwdown..... Hope i don't get any requests to hack 'em. =(

Senior Member I Modded My PSP GMLancers58's Avatar
    oh boy, sony really screwd the pooch with this. what will they think of next? dora the explorer psp's directed toward 4 year olds? come on sony, i respected you. now they pull this stunt and i just lost some respect for them. mito ur right. i would buy a new housing and switch them. then burn everything and film it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
    Actually, it's quite a smart move.... they sell a crap load of units, and to stupid girls who wont ever try to hack them or download pirated games....
    But Nintendo still dominates in that market, with the DSi. Girls don't want high-tech. They want touchy-feely goodness, ie the DSi's touch screen. It has a camera for Christ's sake. They don't give a damn about "64MB of RAM, Memory Cards, or top-notch graphics". They just want something that works. And it makes sense. I mean a DSi is like, pop the cartridge in, it works. And the camera is what really sells it.

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Smokexz's Avatar
    This is like the sega genesis' way of staying alive, market some shit that stupid people eat up >.>

Seriously Sega CD games with 32X? Wait A SEGA CD?
    i am an idiot.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP GMLancers58's Avatar
    good point, im suprised sony hasn't made a psp with a built in camera and touch screen.

Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Product F(RED) View Post
    But Nintendo still dominates in that market, with the DSi. Girls don't want high-tech. They want touchy-feely goodness, ie the DSi's touch screen. It has a camera for Christ's sake. They don't give a damn about "64MB of RAM, Memory Cards, or top-notch graphics". They just want something that works. And it makes sense. I mean a DSi is like, pop the cartridge in, it works. And the camera is what really sells it.
    i was thinking nintendo had the girls, sony will never get that luxury, EVER. yet another bad idea to get more broder consumers. with the way things are turning out they better count their losses and start with freash ideas not tought up of by idiots(wishful thinking)

"I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! | Hell's Bells

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Kaikz's Avatar
    Aww fuck, i'm already sick of all the girls singing and dancing to fricken, Hoedown Throwdown..... Hope i don't get any requests to hack 'em. =(

Quote Originally Posted by iPenguin2 View Post
    Aww fuck, i'm already sick of all the girls singing and dancing to fricken, Hoedown Throwdown..... Hope i don't get any requests to hack 'em. =(
    Roflmao.... this is going in my sig....

Edit: and boom! there it is....
    Last edited by The Patriot; 08-06-2009 at 04:05 AM. Reason: my reasons are my own...

12. #12 Like-O. M. G. xD 
    When they aren't playing Corporate Tool Soon to Be Cocaine Addict- I mean Hannah Montana: the Game, they will be using the internet browser for their Facebook accounts.
    That way when the damn thing is in their pockets next to their Tweetering cell phones, they'll be happy to know that they have two Facebooks logged in.. until they walk away from their modem/router.

Question is: What mobo is it using? If the guy in the previous reply doesn't paint it black, is it at least worth gutting for parts?
    I guess I pulled a nub move on this one, I didn't bother looking at make and model.. I assumed its a slim like most Special Ed PSPs.

If Sony wants specific groups of people, it will need to downgrade/upgrade its hardware designs accordingly. The PSPGo! looks like it's built for more casual games, and as a media tablet (the analog stick placement says it all), especially with its bluetooth implementation. In essence, it would need to create a whole new system that used colorful memory cards for games instead of bulky UMD discs, and traded many of its features for a different method of input, such as an accelerometer. Also, internal memory alone would help its sales, because there would be less requirements to store media on the PSP. When shopping for a console, a big part of deciding which you want is looking at the required peripherals. A DSi has internal memory, so no memory card is necessary, although it takes a standard SD card. A PSP? You can't get far without a memory card.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBallsBalls View Post
    Question is: What mobo is it using? If the guy in the previous reply doesn't paint it black, is it at least worth gutting for parts?
    I guess I pulled a nub move on this one, I didn't bother looking at make and model.. I assumed its a slim like most Special Ed PSPs.
    This incarnation of the psp is a 3k -- here's the specs: PSP98899 | PSPĀ® Hannah Montana Bundle | Sony | Sony Style USA

Apparently, the iR Port has made a comeback. It's listed in the detailed specs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast