Thread: PSP 3000 Assassin's Creed

1. #1 PSP 3000 Assassin's Creed 
    I was wondering about this Bundle is it moddable.. or will it be moddable does anyone know. Like I've seen something about PSP's only under 5.03 are moddable so what firmware is the Assassin's Creed Does Anyone know? Like I don't mind waiting if it's possible to be modded in future just kinda curious if I should return this pack and try to find a old PSP 3000 Core in the Store that could be modded

The Assasin's Creed bundle is probably on FW higher than 5.03. So not hackable and no one knows when the 3k will be hackable.

The Star Wars 2k bundle however is 100% hackable.

Is there any cheaper bundle.. That's like $400 dollors or more for a hackable psp .-.; Is there any chance the PSP 3000 Core Pack Is Moddable? Or Is the Black Grand Turismo 3000 Bundle Moddable?
    Last edited by SnoodlePuff; 12-21-2009 at 09:43 AM.

The chances of you finding a moddable 3000 is slim to say the least. Now, when I was talking about the star wars bundle, I was only talking about the PSP. I have seen these used in GameStop's for $120. You can also find them on ebay for a similar price. Other known fully hackable models are:
    The Silver PSP bundled with the game Daxter (2k)
    The God of War PSP bundled with God of War: CoO. (2k)
    Some of the madden blue PSP bundles. (2k)

You guarantee these are moddable because I've heard that some PSP 2k Models aren't Moddable. Like the Madden was made in August 12 2008th and I heard that some models aren't moddable. And What if they update the OFW On the a Used Model of the PSP 2k Would it still be moddable?
    Last edited by SnoodlePuff; 12-21-2009 at 10:38 AM.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP 05chapman05's Avatar
    most of the madden ones arent. if the firmware is updated its still hackable with a pandora and mms. but the used 2K i got from gamestop was hackable and had 5.03 firmware
    ¤_¤ bleh ¤_¤
    myotinic goats are funny

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Jccage's Avatar
    Simple. NO 3000'S ARE MODDABLE.

If they are under or on 5.03 then you can half hack it using ChickHen, And thats it.
    Hacking Basics, And how to do it. Click here.

Quote Originally Posted by SnoodlePuff View Post
    You guarantee these are moddable because I've heard that some PSP 2k Models aren't Moddable. Like the Madden was made in August 12 2008th and I heard that some models aren't moddable. And What if they update the OFW On the a Used Model of the PSP 2k Would it still be moddable?
    All of the PSP's I listed are 100% hackable and have either a TA-085 or a TA-088v1/v2.

The Madden bundles are risky since most of them come with a TA-088v3, but a select few shipped with the older TA-088v2.

Guide to Slim motherboards:
    TA-085 - Fully hackable and can create pandora batteries.
    TA-088v1 and v2 - Fully hackable but cannot create pandora's.
    TA-088v3 - Not fully hackable. Cannot be hacked period after 5.03.
    TA-090 - 3K motherboard. Not fully hackable. Cannot be hacked period after 5.03.

Is it guaranteed to be modable if its a God of War Bundle PSP 2K? o.o; Because I don't really wanna waste like.. $200 then end up not being able to mod .-.;

Quote Originally Posted by SnoodlePuff View Post
    Is it guaranteed to be modable if its a God of War Bundle PSP 2K? o.o; Because I don't really wanna waste like.. $200 then end up not being able to mod .-.;
    Guaranteed. Those two bundles (Star Wars and GoW) were released before the TA-088v3. It will either come with a TA-085, if it is an earlier release or a TA-088v1/v2 if it is a later release. Either way 100% hackable.

If it's firmware is above 5.03, buy a pandora and make an MMS. No matter the FW, these PSP's are hackable.

Thank you so much ^^ I was kinda getting worried for a second.. Now I just need to return my Assassin's Creed Bundle at Best Buy... =/