Thread: PSP E1003 Help

1. #1 PSP E1003 Help 
    mpg
    Hiya Peeps,

1ST of all,have a great Xmas & a peaceful new year.

I bought my son a PSP e1003 ,version 650 for Xmas and would like to have it playing downloaded games for him.

I have tried reading through the Forums but i seem to be getting lost-confused.

Would the psp e1003 be classed as 1k model ? or totally different now that it only been released without the Wifi.

Is it Hackable ? Guys,my next Question is,Could anybody send me the right links to a step by step guide on doing this please.

Also,do i need a Pandora Battery ?

What i would like to do is start of by loading 1 game on the PSP,like a tester of how to do things.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Banned PSP Elite Hacker
    pandora battery wont work on this psp and you can only run lite custom firmware on it

so here is what to do guy first download this and extract it place the update folder in the psp/game folder exit usb mode and run the update
    6.60 OFW - Downloads - PSPMOD.com - PSP Forum, Hack PSP, PSV Hacks, PS Vita Hack, PSVita

now that your on 6.60 ofw download my bundle and follow the readme inside and your done
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

mpg
    Cheers buddy for the infor .

Regarding the Memory stick,Would bigger be better regarding how many games can be stored ?

What would i be expecting to have,1 ,2 ,3 or more games at once ,not sure how it actually works.

Thanks Again.

TASK FORCE 141 PSP Elite Hacker Pirate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mpg View Post
    Cheers buddy for the infor .

Regarding the Memory stick,Would bigger be better regarding how many games can be stored ?

What would i be expecting to have,1 ,2 ,3 or more games at once ,not sure how it actually works.

Thanks Again.
    you wanna store games in your memory card from where?
    PSN right?
    if so, then a 4 gb card should suffice for about 3-4 games.
    and derr a bigger one can store more games

hi sorry to bump an old thread i have this psp for my nephew and have followed the instructions and it says i have the 6.60 pro etc fw,i deleted the proupdate and now my question is the plugins that are included where are they i cant see them on the xmb? and do i just put isos in the game folder?

Quote Originally Posted by discostew09 View Post
    hi sorry to bump an old thread i have this psp for my nephew and have followed the instructions and it says i have the 6.60 pro etc fw,i deleted the proupdate and now my question is the plugins that are included where are they i cant see them on the xmb? and do i just put isos in the game folder?
    homebrew: you must put it into path folder ms0:/psp/game
    Iso game: put it into foldel ms0:/iso

Quote Originally Posted by dankgame View Post
    pandora battery wont work on this psp and you can only run lite custom firmware on it

so here is what to do guy first download this and extract it place the update folder in the psp/game folder exit usb mode and run the update
    6.60 OFW - Downloads - PSPMOD.com - PSP Forum, Hack PSP, PSV Hacks, PS Vita Hack, PSVita

now that your on 6.60 ofw download my bundle and follow the readme inside and your done
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Hy all,
    can you update link Megaupload is down :d