Mine and ChrisMims' site, all info is here first before anywhere else: LittleBigMods Forums - Powered by vBulletin
All levels are there, too. There's alot coming in now.
If you've already finished LittleBigPlanet and you wish that you could share and download the custom levels without updating your firmware, you're in luck because there is a way
This is a temporary solution, made by me, to share custom levels without updating your PSP's firmware.
About FullMoon: FullMoon includes all of the level files, as well as the FECONFIG.BIN file. All that you need to do is drag the files to "X:\PSP\SAVEDATA\UCES01264PROFILE" and be sure that you replace the FECONFIG.BIN file, or else it won't work.
Tip: Try to be sure that your levels have a custom icon, otherwise it will be very hard to tell which levels are used, and which ones aren't.
Tip: Make a .txt file and put it in the "X:\PSP\SAVEDATA\UCES01264PROFILE" folder so you can easily keep track of which slots are used, and which ones are not.
Version 1.00: DOWNLOAD
To Download Levels:
- Click on the link in the "Attached Files" box at the "Link" section of a post.
- Click on "Save" when the dialog box pops up.
- Open the ZIP file with a program such as WinRAR or jZIP.
- Copy the 5 files to the "X:\PSP\SAVEDATA\UCES01264PROFILE" folder on your memory stick.
To Share Levels:
- Make a level on LittleBigPlanet, then save it.
- Exit out of LittleBigPlanet and connect your PSP to a computer via USB.
- Go to "X:\PSP\SAVEDATA\UCES01264PROFILE."
There are 5 files for each level:
Each level has a number/letter/number and letter combination (xx), which indicates which slot it uses (which part of a crater on the moon.)Code:xx.CBF xx.LBF xx.LVL xx.MBF xx.MIP
- Put these files into a Zip folder ([Title of your level].zip)
- Go to , and upload your ZIP file with your level.
- Make sure that your zip file contains 5 files, each of which have the same name (Example: 58.CBF 58.LBF, 58.LVL, 58.MBF and 58.MIP)
When submitting a level on this forum, try to follow this format:
Don't forget to add the file link with your post, containing a ZIP file with the 5 files!Code:Level: [Level Name] Author: [Your Name] Theme: [Blank, Down Under, Orient, Bazaar, etc.] Size: [x kb or x mb (as it appears on LittleBigPlanet)] Version: [x.xx (just in case you make changes to the level)] Description: [Anything else you want to add in] Picture: [Please add a screenshot if you can to show your level] Link: [File location from MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service]
Code:Level: Test 1 Author: ChrisMims Theme: Snow Size: 160 kb Version: 1.00 Description: This is my first level made on LittleBigPlanet. Enjoy :) EDIT: This test file is not playable, unless you are using FullMoon. Picture: None. Sorry :p Link: Test 1.zip
Q: I already have a level numbered "xx," but I want to keep it, and add a new one. What should I do?
A:Just change the number from "xx" to "yy," for example. I don't know how high the numbers can be, so try to keep them low.
Q: Why can't I just use the "Publish" option on LittleBigPlanet?
A: You can, but it will require you to update your firmware for the PlayStation Network, which will get rid of your custom firmware, if you are using one.