Thread: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!!

1. #1 Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    http://augustine.forumotion.com/t644-halo-4-psp-release

if my link is found anywhere else on the net i will not update game for community anymore thank you my friends

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    Do you have a direct link to it? I'm not going to sign up for yet another website in order to try this.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP MrHappy's Avatar
    hey y'all, i forgot to mention I've just released Battlefield 3 for PSP:

Battlefield 3 PSP download
    ♬ Don't Worry... Be Happy! ♬

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    hey y'all, i forgot to mention I've just released Battlefield 3 for PSP:

Battlefield 3 PSP download

next time do your research instead of running your face this is real fool and im one of the creators along side jomart2000 that is building it now
    remove this thread because i took my files down people dont respect simple rules you guys really missed out .. this was a full fledge halo 4 beta just youtube

HALO 4 PSP PRIVATE BETA and you will see me playing on vita and pspgo too bad links gone bye now
    Last edited by MRGREEZY3; 06-30-2013 at 03:35 PM. Reason: cause i wanted too

L
    There are quite a few links to "Halo PSP" on the internet. I'm not sure if yours was built off of the DOOM engine but you might as well leave your links up

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    There are quite a few links to "Halo PSP" on the internet. I'm not sure if yours was built off of the DOOM engine but you might as well leave your links up
    and thats good for those files this was a kurok/quake/revamped heavily modded code by me and jomart2000 i am not releasing anymore. people dont respect the rules all that had to be done was sign up with our forum and enjoy the mod . but no people wanna complain now the link is down

next time dont always assume before you check if you would of youtubed it you would see only two people online have videos of this mod which is me (emilio Black) and Jomart2000 on youtube .... anyway enjoy ur day ... when the problem is solved maybe i will re upload until then follow us at our forums

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    I just asked for a simple link. I don't want to sign up to a forum that I'm not going to be a regular at. I am on over 10 internet forums so I don't have time for another one.

But you know what? I don't like your attitude. I really do appreciate that people are still developing for PSP but you either want me to play your game or you don't. Obviously, you don't, so you can take your game and shove it right back up your ass. GOOD DAY, SIR!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP MrHappy's Avatar
    *face palm*

there are literally 100's upon 1000's of people like you who just want somebody to sign up to their forum, and the next thing you know you get tons of junk mail.

if this "did" exist, it would of probably be just a updated version of the homebrew app made back in 2007 (and yet I don't know if even that was real).

besides, if I ported a worldwide popular game to another console, I wouldn't remove the link the next day.

GOODBYE.
    ♬ Don't Worry... Be Happy! ♬

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    No shit this is closed op your a whinny bitch read the rules here no advertising going on bro you just fishing for new members at your fourm then You bitch about people not respecting your shit well you did not respect our shit so next time you wanna fish for noobs bro pm me first or don't come back the choice is yours
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html