Thread: FIXED: "The game could not be started." PSP Error(80010002)/(80020148)

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 273
  1. #31  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwasim1 View Post
    Your Recovery Menu should Look like this .......... (THIs is what I HAVE)

    Configuration -> Skip SCE.....(Enabled) [Skips the psp LOGO /Coldboot]
    Hide corrupt icons (Enabled) [Does what it says]
    Game folder.....(Enabled) For [3.40 OE-A]
    Autorun program......(Enabled) [if you have a c-intro or other boot up program]
    The rest (Disabled)
    Advanced -> Advanced Configuration -> (Disable ALL)



    Who Me this problem has been long fixed found it on google thought I should post it here to help others thx for trying to help........


    Arrrgh! It still doesn't work. It must be the ISO. Although... this is the second ISO it has happened to :S. Thanks for the help.

    Maybe I'll just upgrade my firmware...
    CiaoMwahBye
     

  2. #32  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Guapo View Post
    Arrrgh! It still doesn't work. It must be the ISO. Although... this is the second ISO it has happened to :S. Thanks for the help.

    Maybe I'll just upgrade my firmware...
    YES UPGRADE To 3.40 OE-A Use This FLASHER <- I have it and I don't get any problems
    Check My Threads Out

    How to Install CW Cheats On Your PSP for PSP Games and PSX games Try This

    Your UMD Disk or Back Up iso/cso not working
    FIXED: "The game could not be started." (80010002)/(80020148) Try This

    Create Your Own PMF Files GAMEBOOT CINTROS Try This

    Tutorial: Using Photoshop To Improve Your PSP Wallpaper Try This
     

  3. #33  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5
    I'm having a problem while trying to play Tekken Dark Resurrection ISO,the error 80020148 come out on the screen during the loading,i already followed all the instruction and steps but the same thing still happen.Some help please...
     

  4. #34  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker maxthemonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    877
    On my ISO's, i there is no error message, it loads, but the screen is just Black. This happens on both of my ISOs (R+C And MGS Portable Ops)

    PLEASE HELP

    Inactive, well sorta
     

  5. #35  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by MAX1395 View Post
    On my ISO's, i there is no error message, it loads, but the screen is just Black. This happens on both of my ISOs (R+C And MGS Portable Ops)

    PLEASE HELP
    Bad ISO/CSO Rerip

    Quote Originally Posted by glayshire View Post
    I'm having a problem while trying to play Tekken Dark Resurrection ISO,the error 80020148 come out on the screen during the loading,i already followed all the instruction and steps but the same thing still happen.Some help please...
    Sometimes I still get that error I reripped it and it was fixed......
    Check My Threads Out

    How to Install CW Cheats On Your PSP for PSP Games and PSX games Try This

    Your UMD Disk or Back Up iso/cso not working
    FIXED: "The game could not be started." (80010002)/(80020148) Try This

    Create Your Own PMF Files GAMEBOOT CINTROS Try This

    Tutorial: Using Photoshop To Improve Your PSP Wallpaper Try This
     

  6. #36  
    Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    55
    Aftter I upgrade to 3.4oe-a from 1.5 I install this (mediafire.com/?0n0z0jgttdq)
    After I install this I have to make a hard reset(hold for 10 sec) and turn it on holding R to get to the recovery menu?
     

  7. #37  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Unforgiv3N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    468
    Complete Answer is Here :
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...tml#post168681
    you have to format FLASH 1 on Some PSPs ...
    We are Going to HeLL by a Road Called Life !
     

  8. #38 Help 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwasim1 View Post
    Your Recovery Menu should Look like this .......... (THIs is what I HAVE)

    Configuration -> Skip SCE.....(Enabled) [Skips the psp LOGO /Coldboot]
    Hide corrupt icons (Enabled) [Does what it says]
    Game folder.....(Enabled) For [3.40 OE-A]
    Autorun program......(Enabled) [if you have a c-intro or other boot up program]
    The rest (Disabled)
    Advanced -> Advanced Configuration -> (Disable ALL)



    Who Me this problem has been long fixed found it on google thought I should post it here to help others thx for trying to help........
    Hi, mine says "Game folder homebrew (currently: 3.40 Kernel) and I can only chose that or 1.50 Kernel..........Any ideas?

    Thanks in advance
     

  9. #39  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP vocoder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    110
    im getting this error

    help
    80020321
     

  10. #40  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by olitomas View Post
    Hi, mine says "Game folder homebrew (currently: 3.40 Kernel) and I can only chose that or 1.50 Kernel..........Any ideas?

    Thanks in advance
    use 1.50 Kernel for 3.40 OE-A and put the homebrews in the GAME150

    Quote Originally Posted by vocoder View Post
    im getting this error

    help
    80020321
    * 0x80020321 = Nosuchdevice

    It is in the PSP Error Thread

    Way to fix it PUT A UMD DISC IN THE DRIVE (try using one that requires a FW higher then 3.xx)
    Last edited by Mwasim1; 07-18-2007 at 05:21 AM.
    Check My Threads Out

    How to Install CW Cheats On Your PSP for PSP Games and PSX games Try This

    Your UMD Disk or Back Up iso/cso not working
    FIXED: "The game could not be started." (80010002)/(80020148) Try This

    Create Your Own PMF Files GAMEBOOT CINTROS Try This

    Tutorial: Using Photoshop To Improve Your PSP Wallpaper Try This
     

  11. #41  
    Member PSP User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    37
    I did this to get my Monster Hunter Freedom game to boot, but when I try to make a new character it turns off my PSP when I go to input the name. Any ideas? I'm running 3.51 M33.
     

  12. #42  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker the begginer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,216
    well 3.51 m33 has a few bugs i would recommend going back to 3.40 oe-a.
    IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT BOTH PSP PHAT OR SLIM PM ME.
     

  13. #43  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by the begginer View Post
    well 3.51 m33 has a few bugs i would recommend going back to 3.40 oe-a.
    Yep thats right 3.40 OE-A is better RIGHT NOW if you need an easy flasher here it is
    Check My Threads Out

    How to Install CW Cheats On Your PSP for PSP Games and PSX games Try This

    Your UMD Disk or Back Up iso/cso not working
    FIXED: "The game could not be started." (80010002)/(80020148) Try This

    Create Your Own PMF Files GAMEBOOT CINTROS Try This

    Tutorial: Using Photoshop To Improve Your PSP Wallpaper Try This
     

  14. #44 fixed 
    Junior Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    29
    Hi thanks heaps this fixed the problem, i had trouble running Pursuit Force after installing m33 3.52 CFW it kept coming up with error 80020148, even the actual UMD did not work, but i followed the steps and it worked fine thanks once again.
     

  15. #45 Please help... 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2
    I'm using 3.03 OE-A, and when I try to start games like "Transformers", "Ratatouille", or "Crazy Taxi Fare Wars" it shows the PSP screen, then it goes black for about 3 sec. , then you hear the UMD spin, and then...."The game could not be started. (80020148)".
    Please help...
     

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Error message "The game cannot be started 80020148"
    By kian_hong2000 in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 04:36 PM
  2. "The game could not be started" 80020148
    By jaybizzel in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 02:20 AM
  3. Error message. "The game could not be started. (80020148)"
    By backdownhipi in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 09:52 PM
  4. Error 80020321 "Game cannot be started"
    By midsummer in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 02:12 PM
  5. Error message "Game cannot be started"
    By JoeRinaldi in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 04:18 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •