Thread: PSP 3000 Hack (Version 6.31) Help!

1. #1 PSP 3000 Hack (Version 6.31) Help! 
    I have a PSP 3000 with version 6.31 firmware. Battery is original, not the Pandora kind. I am totally new at this hacking/modding business, i'm lost. Can someone please guide me in a good direction, maybe what my options are? Thank you so much!

how can i downlaod 6.60 custom firmware

u can upgrade 2 ofw 6.60 n put 6.60 pro b10 cfw, bt dnt run the clipflasher u cud brick ur psp

Moderator I Modded My PSP Flash 0's Avatar
    I would do this if I were you, it will show you how to update to 6.60 OFW and then to CFW.

You can either update to 6.60 OFW by system update or you can manually download it yourself. If you do system update with the psp skip these first steps.(also skip if your already on 6.60 OFW)

1) Download and extract the 6.60 OFW from the Sony site and keep it where you can find it:PSP® System Updates | Support - PlayStation.com
    2) Go to USB connection on the psp and pull up the drive that the psp is connected to on the computer.
    3) Now open the "PSP" folder and then the "GAME" folder and then in that "GAME" folder make a new folder named "UPDATE" (all caps)
    4) Put the 660 OFW EBOOT (from the download) in that update folder and then exit USB mode.
    5) Go to Memory Stick in the GAME section on the PSP'S XMB.

Now to install LCFW.

1) Download the LCFW from this link and have it ready: http://psp.dashhacks.com/system/file...e_660lme16.zip
    2) Go to USB connection on the psp and open the "GAME" folder. (If you don't know where to find this folder look at step 3 above)
    3) In the download there should be two folders named "Installer" and "Launcher" put those two folders into the "GAME" folder.
    4) Exit USB mode and go to the memory stick icon under the game section in the XMB and run the "Installer" first and then after reboot run the "Launcher"
    5) Now whenever you turn the psp ON from the OFF state you will have to run the "LAUNCHER" to get back onto CFW since this is a LITE CFW.

Enjoy!
    In an Ideal world I would have all ten fingers on my left hand and my right hand would just be used for punching.

I'll be the number two guy here on PSP MOD in six weeks, How? Name repition, personality mirroring and never breaking off a handshake. I'm always thinking one step ahead like a...carpenter that makes stairs.

That worked perfect, thank you so much for the help!!

6. #6 need help 
    i need help on how to downgrade my psp 6.60 pro b10 2 6.20,i have a psp 3004,and is it beta 2 downgrade?

PsP SaGe PSP Mad Hacker RoXante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy@c View Post
    i need help on how to downgrade my psp 6.60 pro b10 2 6.20,i have a psp 3004,and is it beta 2 downgrade?
    got you covered, pm'ing you.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash 0 View Post
    I would do this if I were you, it will show you how to update to 6.60 OFW and then to CFW.

You can either update to 6.60 OFW by system update or you can manually download it yourself. If you do system update with the psp skip these first steps.(also skip if your already on 6.60 OFW)

1) Download and extract the 6.60 OFW from the Sony site and keep it where you can find it:PSP® System Updates | Support - PlayStation.com
    2) Go to USB connection on the psp and pull up the drive that the psp is connected to on the computer.
    3) Now open the "PSP" folder and then the "GAME" folder and then in that "GAME" folder make a new folder named "UPDATE" (all caps)
    4) Put the 660 OFW EBOOT (from the download) in that update folder and then exit USB mode.
    5) Go to Memory Stick in the GAME section on the PSP'S XMB.

Now to install LCFW.

1) Download the LCFW from this link and have it ready: http://psp.dashhacks.com/system/file...e_660lme16.zip
    2) Go to USB connection on the psp and open the "GAME" folder. (If you don't know where to find this folder look at step 3 above)
    3) In the download there should be two folders named "Installer" and "Launcher" put those two folders into the "GAME" folder.
    4) Exit USB mode and go to the memory stick icon under the game section in the XMB and run the "Installer" first and then after reboot run the "Launcher"
    5) Now whenever you turn the psp ON from the OFF state you will have to run the "LAUNCHER" to get back onto CFW since this is a LITE CFW.

Enjoy!

i'm sorry, i'm still having trouble understanding. i have 6.60. when i click on the http://psp.dashhacks.com/system/file...e_660lme16.zip, i don't see the proper link. i've tried to navigate through the site and downloaded Pro B10 and Pro B10 Fix 1 but i can't find the files "installer" or "launcher" anywhere. have i downloaded the right FW or which one should i download? i just got this system a week ago, had one before but only had it a couple months before selling it and when i had it i only played umd games. pls excuse the inexperiance and thanks for the help. I have the 3000 btw..thx again

6.60 LME-1.6.zip try that link there.
    In an Ideal world I would have all ten fingers on my left hand and my right hand would just be used for punching.

I'll be the number two guy here on PSP MOD in six weeks, How? Name repition, personality mirroring and never breaking off a handshake. I'm always thinking one step ahead like a...carpenter that makes stairs.

sweet..i think that worked..should there be games already on there or do i download those too..thx flash

There are no games on that, you can dump your own UMD's if you would like. I would be glad to help you with that. However downloading games is illegal.

Hi sorry maybe a silly question but where in the PSP Directory do i place the ISO/CSO ?

Thanks

Flash 0 , I've got a 3003 deems I can't pm you anymore but thanks for the help still mate if there's rep on here I'll + rep you

Hi guys, i tried this on my psp 3004 and it didnt work, it loads in to a recovery mode every time. Am i missing something?