Thread: The Game Cannot be Started. The Data is Corrupted.

1. #1 The Game Cannot be Started. The Data is Corrupted. 
    Ok, so I have been trying for the last 2 days to get an emulator to work on PSP. Every time I load the emulator onto my PSP, by putting it in the GAME folder under PSP. Then I start up my PSP and it shows the emulator is there and it shows the logo but when I play it, it says, 'The Game Cannot Be Started. The Data is Corrupted.' So I was wondering how I can get an emulator onto my PSP without it saying this. I have tried Daedalus X64 and also Masterboy.

I have a PSP 3000 and it is on system software 6.60. Please help me to get this running. Please.

I'm assuming you're running OFW 6.60. You need to put Custom Firmware on it before you can run emulators.

L
    Quote Originally Posted by 987jonah View Post
    Ok, so I have been trying for the last 2 days to get an emulator to work on PSP. Every time I load the emulator onto my PSP, by putting it in the GAME folder under PSP. Then I start up my PSP and it shows the emulator is there and it shows the logo but when I play it, it says, 'The Game Cannot Be Started. The Data is Corrupted.' So I was wondering how I can get an emulator onto my PSP without it saying this. I have tried Daedalus X64 and also Masterboy.

I have a PSP 3000 and it is on system software 6.60. Please help me to get this running. Please.
    Use this:6.60LME-1.8 - Downloads - PSPMOD.com - PSP / PS Vita Forums first to install "Lite" CFW and then run the emulator

Oh Gosh! This happens again. i was so happy playing PS2 and now again my game has been paused and it's not starting again. It happened with me at least 3 times and now I think have to check it by the expert. I think data inside has got corrupted and it is due to plugging and unplugging in an irregular way. I can't bear this same issue again and again. Can you please guide me !

Super Moderator PSP Elite Hacker faustnero's Avatar
    or maybe you didn't disable the plugins before updating.