Thread: PSPmod wiki?

1. #1 PSPmod wiki? 
    Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    I have created a Wiki for PSPmod using the Wikia site. I am working on the "List of PSP Games" but I'd like to see some other people run with this idea and help me create content there. If you want to start adding custom firmware changelogs, definitions for things like "pandora battery" or "IDstorage" or "Flash 0", pages for individual games, etc. then this would be awesome. Contact me for the login details if you're interested.

Also, I have contacted webtek about adding a Wiki function to this site. I don't know if this can be done or if it is feasible to do but we can move anything we've created away from Wikia when that time comes. There's no reason I/you can't start work on this now though.

Here - PSPmod Wiki
    n00bs, please read
    ◔◡◔
    I'd encourage you to read the rules for the forum. They're pretty straightforward and there aren't many of them. http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

L
    On the list of games, is there a way to change the font from red to something easier to read?

That just means that we don't have a link to that page on our Wikia. You can create a page if you want though. All I did was rip that list off from Wikipedia so we need to create pages for those games or grey out the text on that list. The "Wikipedia List of PSP Games" sucks and needs serious edits before it's complete or even useful at all really. I don't want to bother editing the Wiki list because I don't like their community and do not wish to be involved with it.
    n00bs, please read
    ◔◡◔
    I'd encourage you to read the rules for the forum. They're pretty straightforward and there aren't many of them. http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    Great idea Slow, we should definitely work on porting some of guides/info over.

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

I'm making great progress on the List of PSP Games. I made a rough pass through it and got rid of all the Japanese, European and PSN/digital exclusive titles. I've also greyed out the text for the entire title column so it is readable. I'm about halfway through taking the red off the developer/publisher list. I've also got the Catalog Number column started with almost 90 titles sortable by Cat. # now. This will take awhile but I've made great progress in the last few days just by myself. The difficult/slow part will be researching sales numbers and double-checking the Wikipedia release dates. Even longer-term than this will be finding other titles that are missing from the list but that I wouldn't notice because I don't have (I had 6 games that weren't even on the Wikipedia list, WTF?).

The shitty, aggravating titles are ones that were only released in Canada or were released in Canada with a different name. They have US catalog numbers and ESRB ratings but were never sold here so cannot go on the US list. I would make a seperate Canada variants/exclusives page later, but sorting through what was what is difficult due to lack of information.

I don't mind if no one else helps, I think this information should be stored regardless and I will keep on doing it. If anyone wants to help then I think some articles likes "Pandora Battery", "Magic Memory Stick", CFW and OFW changelogs, etc. would be pretty useful. Or people can make pages for individual games and then I will link to those games in the List of PSP Games.

Edit: Just found - http://www.sonyindex.com/Pages/PSP_US_Name.htm - This is what I mean about lists being incomplete or hard to find. All of this information is out there, just not in one place. This URL is still awesome though and helps me quite a bit.
    Last edited by Slowman; 09-02-2013 at 02:57 AM.
    n00bs, please read
    ◔◡◔

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    I added a CFW page, will probably update with the some more info later.

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

Thanks, you rock. It looks good
    n00bs, please read
    ◔◡◔

Senior Member I Modded My PSP MrHappy's Avatar
    Id be happy to help I just have a question:
    *with the list of games: does the catalogue number have to be US? (I've seen mixture of ULUS/UCUS or can there be 2 different columns?

Nice wiki by the way
    ♬ Don't Worry... Be Happy! ♬

What do you mean exactly? These are all US games.

ULUS = US third party titles
    UCUS = US first party titles

And this works the same way with Japanese titles (ULJS, UCJS) and European releases (ULES, UCES)

I suppose there could be two seperate columns but UCUS and ULUS will seperate themselves when you click to sort that list.
    Last edited by Slowman; 09-02-2013 at 02:35 PM.
    n00bs, please read
    ◔◡◔

Ok thanks, just got a bit confused. All my UMD's are UCES, but finding the catalogue number is easy online so if I have some spare time I could help out

Wait, so you live in Europe? Do you want to do a Euro list? There are a ton of European physical UMD exclusives that people should know about

-Breath of Fire III
    -Tales of Eternia
    -echochrome (US got this but only on PSN and with half the number of levels)
    -echoshift
    -Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman!
    -White Knight Chronicles Origins

That's just the start
    Last edited by Slowman; 09-02-2013 at 08:49 PM.
    n00bs, please read
    ◔◡◔

All my UMD games were purchased from Aus/NZ which have a region code "4", and start with ULES. Which is the same with European UMD's which instead have UCES but have a region code "2". I think these numbers also are used in the last number of the model number (3001, 3002...).
    Last edited by MrHappy; 09-03-2013 at 08:09 PM.

13. #13 nkerl 
    nice idea. is it still up?