| || |
PSP LITE & SLIM
what is the difference of fat from slim?
pros of slim for me:
1. 33% lighter and 19% thinner
2. faster loading loading of games
3. Video output (but desnot have video cable in the package, sold separately)
4. different opening of memorystick slot
5. Standard battery is 1200MaH
6. you can charge through usb
7. more saturated screen
8. no IR port
9. reposition speakers (See picture)
10. switch of wifi placed on the top
11. Double RAM now 64mb
Cons of Slim for me:
1. not durable umd tray.
2. prone to breakage because there is no metal support inside lcd and motherboard.
3. no cable inside the package as you bought it.
MEMORY STICK SLOT
can we play ISO/CSO/PS1 games on slim?
- yes because 3.71m33-3 is already out
these are the two cables to use for tv out feature of slim:
1. Component AV Cable
this cable is use to display photos, videos, music and games of psp slim.
NTSC is the output, and if your tv doesnot support supported tv progressive scan you can't see your games.
2. AV Cable
this one display photo, video and music on your tv.
Last edited by vinrose67; 12-12-2007 at 01:37 AM.
Uhm...how is the 1200Mah battery a pro...im not sure its a con either tho...
and by what he is quoting, it sounds like u are saying it doesnt come with an AC adapter...
Why do your posts sounds so dumb yet all your guides sound great? Also....what frickin' cord are you talking about man? The USB cable?
My mother called me minutes ago, telling me to go with her buy my Christmas present, since I had good Marks at School. I told her I wanted the new PSP Slim & Lite, soooo, she's going to buy it for me
Last edited by Riza; 12-11-2007 at 02:53 PM.
VinRose67, that is a great comparison between the 2 versions. I'm new to this forum (just registered & 1st post). My kids have decided they each want a PSP for Xmas.
I have done a little research and I like the fact that you can mod the PSP to be able to play "back-up" games from the memory stick. I'm pretty much technically inclined. I have built a ton of computers and have a modded XBOX.
What kind of software do I need to change the firmware on the PSP so that they can play back-up games from the memory stick?
2.80 is downgradable via TIFF exploit, I believe, so up to that firmware is easy to work with.
Last edited by vinrose67; 12-14-2007 at 05:26 AM.
|« Will there be another one? | psp slim weird brick? »|