can you skip tracks?
| || |
Here are the files you need to get the mp3 plugin to work on your psp.
(Filefront no longer exists use uploaded files below)
Its the mp3 plugin works on 3.80m33 and above with the Audio_ID fixed (no longer 835mb). Yes, it works for all or most firmwares. Tested on 5.50 GEN-A(Works)
Put music_src, and seplugins in root of mms
Select + Square = Hide/Unhide player
Select + L = First song starts/ Pause
Select + Triangle or X = Changes speed. Not as is the song will go 2x slower or faster but as in quality. Recommend speed 222:111 to 333:166
Select + O = Song will stop not puase. Meaning if you play it again the song will start over.
Select + Up or Down on pad = Volume control
Well thats about it, now you can enjoy you psp even more. Good luck to all if wish to complete this task.
New links uploaded by Mito
» Netfront Internet Browser Beta 4 - HighMemoryMod w/ ChickHEN Support PSP Hacks Â· PSP Homebrew, PSP Downloads, PSP Mods
its works just the same but only faster, and now when u wanna change ur song by pressing select + < or > u wont get the Would you like to close internet browser? or sumthin like that.
With NetFront if u want to pause or play a song it will send u backwards on the page u were on, but theres a way to avoid that. Just go on an empty tab and change ur song there.
New Netfront beta 4 is 200% times faster! (only for slim) click link above for more information
Netfront Internet Browser Beta 4 changes:
* Annoying prompt was removed.
* HEN support was added (PSP-3000 support).
* The theme was changed (EBOOT music, background etc…).
* It is more stable.
* Password Protected Version is added.
can you skip tracks?
very nice now i can listen to my music when im playing gta
I downloaded another one that only allows you to play music in games, Its pretty good, but ill download this one, And id way rather have the select button then the music button .
Isnt there a way to do this in IR shell?
thanks dude, i always thought this was a downfall for psp
Mind posting how to do this in IR Shell though, for those who use it.
[Credits do not go to me....
Credits go to YassirNosir from PlayStation.com Forums - PlayStation.com Forums]
Onto the tutorial:
1. Download iR Shell. The version from the creator's site is a little confusing. So, I put the entire package together with READ MEs and such. This tutorial supports my upload. My version of this download is 3.0. So, you will need to aquire v3.1 of iR Shell (link given later in the tutorial.) Here if my version.
2. After downloading, extract iR Shell to your desktop. Open the folder up and copy and paste EVERYTHING in the folder called MS_ROOT to your PSPs root.
3. Now, download iR Shell v3.1 here. After downloading, extract to your Desktop and then copy and paste the PSP and IRSHELL into the PSPs root.
4. If you go in manually, there will be a 271GAME folder in the PSP\GAME\ directory. If you have 1.5 or 3.02OE-A/B, I suggest just deleting it.
5. After copying everything, exit USB mode and go to GAME and press X. Then, press X on the RED iR Shell icon. This should then launch iR Shell.
To use the iR part of the PSP, follow this.
1. After launching iR Shell, scroll down to iR Shell Configurator. Press X on it.
2. Scroll down to "Hide RDF View." Change that to No. Then scroll down one to "Hide RDF Sub-Directory." Change that to no.
3. Now, scroll down a lot and go to "Save Changes and Return to iR Shell." Press X on that.
4. Now, move up to the near upper-right area. Press X on the iR Remote View. After doing that, press X on Codes. Now, look for your TV or cable box.
5. Say it is an Panasonic TV. I would press the RIGHT directional button to get to my folder the fastest. (If you want to go slowly, you can use the Up and Down buttons.)
6. Now, I would press X on the "panasonic" folder. Now, there is a LOAD of codes. My suggestion, just go to each and press X on them on press one button. If nothing works, just move onto the next one. After trial and error, you should get a working code. I would right that down or memorize the file name.
7. To get back to the iR Shell menu, just press SELECT at any time.
If you would like more iR Codes, there are some here on the iR Shell Forums.
Many people have asked if they can listen to music while playing a backed-up game or while rummaging about. The answer: Yes!
1. Start iR Shell.
2. After it is loaded, go to the MP3 selection area. That's the icon at the top center with a little music note.
3. Press X on that.
4. Locate the song you want to play.
5. Press X. Then, press O.
6. Press SELECT.
7. Now, launch whatever.
hee hee yeah i just noticed to, and 111 downloads...not bad
no theres isnt just a little freeze while surfing the web, but doesnt happend often
|« Psp 3000 Hardware in a 2000 case? | PSP Buttons Issue »|